Is it time to cut for summer now, or are we still in winter bulk season?

Is it time to cut for summer now, or are we still in winter bulk season?

Other urls found in this thread:

parconaturaviva.it/en)
tripadvisor.it/Restaurant_Review-g187895-d1102253-Reviews-All_Antico_Vinaio-Florence_Tuscany.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My cut will begin in 2 weeks. I want to be shredded at the end of May so I can pull Italian prime pussy on vacation.

same here but i will slay in Germany

>inb4 Mohammad

who /foreverbulking/ here?

i already cut for 4 months. 5 months ago i am probably at 13-15% now and currently eating at maintenance. leaning towards slightly bulk. so far after the initial 3-4 day binge eat my weight dropped again and stayed around 75.6 but over the past 2-3 weeks is slowly dropping towards 75. even though i think i should be eating above maintenance.

GLASGOW
L
A
S
G
O
W

>My cut will begin in 2 weeks. I want to be shredded at the end of May so I can pull Italian prime pussy on vacation.

Where are you headed for? Italyfag here

>that pic
ah yes scotland
though tbf once i ate a deep fried marsbar and it was literally the best thing i've ever eaten

every american on this website

leave germoney pls

aber ich bin selbst Deutscher.

Lago di garda my friend

North Italy

It really is, the Scots are fucking magnificent

thats basically Germany lel

Oh well, great choice, love the place. Also, lots of German tourists will be there

>got offer to go to uni in D U N D E E
>went to Wales instead

every time I have a kebab i think about how i could be eating a munchie box

Yes I am German myself kek

>t. Ahmed

>tfw went to Edinburgh and completely forgot to buy a munchie box

Bulking for a few months, then back to fasting for like 1-2 month. Repeat

If you go to the Sud-East part of the lake go clubbing near Verona, easy young pussy desu

Italyfag here, too
Actually i live near there too kek

I'm cutting now. 5'11" king of manlets, was 184, now down to 169.8 shooting for 155. Trying to drop to 10% bf, then will resume bulk.

Same here bro.

Nice! South East is perfect I will stay in Lazise

Felice di sapere di non essere l'unico italiano su Veeky Forums, lel
Sente bene uomi

Non ne ho trovati molti per ora, siamo ben nascosti per essere sinceri famiglia

Hey my Italian friendos. I'm going to Milan in August and hopefully spend a couple nights in Florence. Any recommendations on what to see and do in both cities?

Shit man that's a beautiful place, if you want you could go for the zoo park, it's beautiful f you like that kind of thing (parconaturaviva.it/en)

First time there?

>Is it time to cut for summer now
I stay cut all year round. Winter is the best time to pick up snowbird qts

Yea, I've never been in Italy before. Only going for 4 nights so want to make the most of it.

currently cutting but today I orderded 3 large pizzas as some sort of break/reward

>pepperoni, paprika, shrooms
>becon, cocktail tomatoes, smoked gouda cheese
>ham, maize, ananas

I'm kinda excited guys

>Cutting in February

You still have two more months to go you shit

Ok so, in Milan don't miss the Duomo (obviously) and the Pinacoteca di Brera (Art museum if you're into it). The monumental cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale) it's really beautiful and both the Galleria di Vittorio Emanuele and the Castello Sforzesco are worth a shot. Milan is FULL of clubs and if you check you can prob find a music show while you're there. Same goes for art exhibit Plus you can go to Navigli for the happy hour (google it if you don't know what that is)

Florence it's fucking AMAZING. There are tons of shit to see. There is the Bridge (ponte vecchio), the Duomo, Campanile di Giotto, Battistero e Cupola del Brunelleschi a Firenze (I don't know how to translate it, google it) It's a MUST, seriously. There is the Palazzo Vecchio and the Galleria of Uffizi (Art museum, worth imo). Then there is the Santa maria novella church or the Basilica di santa croce

And you can't miss this: tripadvisor.it/Restaurant_Review-g187895-d1102253-Reviews-All_Antico_Vinaio-Florence_Tuscany.html
It's not a tourist spot, it's "traditional" food

Oh, both in Milan and in Florence you can find easy pussy. Like really easy.
Search on internet if there are any discounts if you are a student or maybe under 25 (Not sure tho)

And if you want some ice cream\something to eat avoid tourist spot at all cost, incredible waste of money.

Sorry for shitty english\etc i'm watching netflix and preparing fo the gym, have fun breh.

Yes I'm cutting. Making sure I have enough time. If Im done by april-may thats great. I will just lean bulk/maintain gains throughout Summer.

Gonna start my cut in March. 2200 cal/day. 200g protein. 120g fat, 80g carbs.

30mg DMZ
30mg msten
110mg trest
1800mg epiandro
50mg arimistane

Doing mi40. I'll be prime pussy ready by May first.

Damn, thanks a lot for all the info my man! I’ve copied your comment and I’m going to try to plan everything out you’ve mentioned. Can’t wait to explore the Italy now. Go smash your gym session m8!

PS. Out of respect for the info you provided I did not directly save you limited edition pepe.

Forgot

50mcg t3
200mcg t4

Maybe some BAIBA if I can find it.

>3 large pizzas
>3 large
>3
so how goes the bulking friendo?

>tfw fell for the permabulk meme

I'm natty, trying to cut to be ripped for end of May beginning of June, so I started cutting Jan 2.

Winter bulking ends after New Years, fampai

finished those first 2, going for the third one in an hour, my dude

starting my cut now, trying to hit 10% body fat

currently at 13.5%

>went to clients home today (stroke survivor)
>his wife offers me fruit cake
>said yes

whelp

trips confirm Veeky Forumsalians are the best Italians.

Um what? Its already well past time to cut. You should be at roughly 9% at this point.

>13.5% bf
>cutting

You are doing it wrong user

How so?

i'm still cutting to 10% right now

i'll probably start bulking in the summer

ignore that guy he doesn't know what he's talking about

10-12% is pretty much ideal to start bulking up to 15% ish

That's the plan - cut to 10% for fuck boy mode then bulk after

Fuck boy mode? Tge fuck is wrong with you dude hope you find yourself in gen pop in prison

>30mg DMZ
>30mg msten
>110mg trest
>1800mg epiandro
>50mg arimistane

What do these words mean?

How do you bad dudes measure your body fat %? Calipers?

The dumb fucks literally guess by comparing to photos of bodybuilders.

Is cutting a meme? Whenever I cut I end up losing so much strength and shrink in size quite a bit.

Started eating at maintenance and I'm getting leaner whilst still hitting new maxes.

My gym has a set of scales with metal grips that output your fat% by measuring electric resistance

I need answer to this question too, any takers?

If you lose srength you cut too fast aka your caloric deficit is too big. Lose weight slowly by max cutting -500 below your TDEE.

If that doesn't help decrease volume in training a bit.I always cut some accessories and isolation stuff and only do 2 instead of 3 or 1 instead of 2 sets those..

t. mehmet

verpiss dich aus deutscchland du hässlicher kanacke

Starting my cut in the beginning of march so I can get lean till june/july when I start working as a lifeguard

i wouldnt even feed a dog pic related, looks just fkn disgusting

You want to increase workout intensity whilst on cut to remind your body you need the muscle

Ate literally all my calories for the day at 10am because I was hungover as fuck and had a massive breakfast.
6pm now and I'm starving.
Might go fully yolo and get a munchie box now even though I'm three weeks into a cut.

That might be the reason, I usually cut as fast as possible.

On the other hand -500 is gonna take forever to cut, in which time you could be building muscles after you cut.

Lately I tend to lean towards opinion that you will inevitably lose some muscles while cutting irregardless of what you do.

Those aren't very precise.

Eat a bunch of veggies and a piece of fruit. Just a couple hundred calories.

Do you guys stop taking creatine in the summer to shed some water weight?

started in januari bro

TFW I have a vacation beginning of March and October planned.

Bulking season is Nov 1 - Dec 30

I'm cutting.

creatine supposedly makes you go bold

I guess but i don't know a better way

If i use the same machine every 2 weeks I'll get an indication of how my bf changes

If you cut do you lose strength?

I'm at about 17% bf, but still skinnyfat cause got into SL only 6 weeks ago. What do you guys recommend to do right now to look ok for summer? Cut down first to about 12% then bulk a bit then cut? Or maintenance/cut all the way to summer while reaping those noob gains?

you sure don't

you want to keep intensity the same if possible, but increasing it at the expense of training volume is a really bad idea

my training takes the same hit at a 500 deficit as it does at 750 or 1000 deficit, so I always just keep my protein high and opt for higher deficits - that way I can get back to bulking faster

depends on your training level and which lift it is

my squat always drops like a rock and there's absolutely nothing I can do to stop it, whether it's a 250 calorie deficit, a 500 deficit, or a 1000 deficit - it just goes to shit right away and stays shit

my bench, OHP, and deadlift stay fairly consistent, and i've managed to hit PRs on bench and deadlift during cuts before

for others bench and OHP plummet, and squats stay consistent

You played yourself

I'm terrible at cutting I need at least 4 months just to go from 15% to 10%

>tfw new england
>tfw eternal winter
when will it end bros, a huge snow storm hit my county today and i have enough snow to dive into from my roof.

Thats because 90 percent of italians eat nothing but pasta and look like fucking twiglets or they are fat if they literally don't do anything.

Must be nice. All of our snowbirds here in AZ are angry geriatrics from the Midwest

i've been cutting for a while. since i started i lost like 33lbs (215-183). It's been fluctuating since i do drink and party so it goes up and then bust myself to bring it down.

hoping to go down to 175lbs or something. being lean is all i care about. Been receiving tons of compliments, can't wait for abs to really pop out though

I'm a newfag retard forgive me.

How does one into bulking? You just eat loads of shit right? Meats and stuff.
But if you eat chocolate or McDonald's or some shit off ruins your form. And then cutting is supposed to be eat less but maintain muscle?

I feel like I'm doing something wrong every time I see this shit discussed cause I just eats lots of meat and fish and lift shit.

>You didnt start your cut two months ago

Enjoy your kissless summer

Not everybody bulks above 15% ma fatty.

What Veeky Forums thinks bulking is
>indulge in all of the unhealthy foods you missed out on during the summer

What actual bulking is
>eat 300 above your TDEE

Who here /eatswhatevertheywant/? Some weeks I eat more, sometimes less. Don't care enough to keep track.

>people based their bulk and cut based on time of year instead of level of progress

What does it feel like to need validation from others?

>bulking until late March

I'll never make it brahs, help.
I can't wait to get on that EC stack.

This

(You)

Thanks for the (You) but I wasn't joking. I just eat healthy, over and undereating everyday seems like a lot of work.

care to give an example of your diet?

>'''''''cutting''''''''
>haven't stuck to my diet for more than a week since october
>getting leaner but at a slow as fuck rate

Meh

>Bulk
>Somewhat clean
>Notice gains
>k
>Notice too much fat aswell
>Cut for a short time
>fat freaks out
>runs away
>Bulk again
>Repeaterino
Anyone?

Was bulking but my university and work schedule don't allow me to actually eat lunch so I guess it's time to start cutting.

literally just buy some food on your way to either, or buy some on the weekend and bring it with you, that's the most retarded excuse I've ever heard.

Also: had no idea about how to bulk, just made sure I had a bunch of oatmeal and fruit with toast and milk and dairy for breakfast. Sandwich with Banana and yogurt for lunch, and Chicken with bunch of potatoes and milk for supper with a protein drink and banana for Post workout.

What should I do to cut? I am 155lbs and 5ft10.

Also please rate

I cannot afford to buy food n the way ad I don't have time to eat in class/work. The time I do have is after wards and that's already wrote regular super time.