Candida Overgrowth

has anyone here dealt with candida overgrowth and/or overcome it? i've been dealing with this for almost a year now and the symptoms are unlivable

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.de/Candidalismus-Getarnte-Systeme-erkannt-Gefahren/dp/9088791155/ref=pd_sbs_14_img_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Z8KE9F953SYH0P4XTH12
return2health.net/articles/candida-overgrowth-candidiasis-overview/
youtube.com/watch?v=FsIN8tSWjI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried seeing a doctor?

yes seen 7 doctors so far, they just try and prescribe SSRIs and tell me to see a psychologist

good joke

here op, thank me later amazon.de/Candidalismus-Getarnte-Systeme-erkannt-Gefahren/dp/9088791155/ref=pd_sbs_14_img_0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Z8KE9F953SYH0P4XTH12

and get ready to be in for something big.. fkn doctors dont make u healthy they got 0 clue about health theyre just good at test taking

all they do is prescribe medication that makes you more unhealthy

time to step into the realm of real health

have you gone through this before? have you fixed it for your self? the emotional numbness is unbearable

ive been seeing a naturopath and started no sugar/carbs high fat/protein (paleo) diet for 3 weeks now, yet i still feel most the symptoms. can you let me know how long it took you to overcome this hell? yes ive met many doctors who made me cry in their office with their bullshit telling me it's in my head...

What symptoms are you experiencing? How do you know you have a candida overgrowth?

If it's been that chronic ask for a fecal transplantation, you can basically just steal someone elses gut bacteria to sort out your shitty gut microbiome

t. microbiologist

ill give you a run down, all my life ive experienced eczma, social anxiety, ADHD, obsessive thoughts, bloated stomach/face, ever since even a child.anyways.. 8 months ago i took used a drug that was hormonal and it has destroyed my life ever since. it has amplified all those issues i have been experiencing to huge degrees. i have rashes all over my body, always low energy, zero motivation for anything (extreme laziness no matter what i do or think i cannot fight it) insomnia,(feeling very wired, brain can't relax) zero sex drive, premature ejaculation, penis lost its fullness and feels more empty/lighter. Emotional flatness, feeling very numb emotionally as if i dont care about anything. constipation, bloating, change in consistancy of feces and colour of it, water retention, weaker urine stream. blurred vision, very bad irritability, feel like an alien on earth now, dont even feel like a humanbeing i feel like im a ghost of my old self now. i have zero interests, i used to like hanging out with friends enjoyed going to the gym lifting weights, talking to girls. now i want to do nothing, i have nothing in common with anyone, it's a living nightmare. i always feel like im spaced out/high/in a dream/ like im on autopilot. i can't think straight, i have brainfog now, i find my self constantly searching for words or stuttering. i feel like a moron now, it has gotten slightly better, first month of this i had suicidel depression from this and i had to talk with my mum for hours for her support before going to sleep. now i have no depression, just serious emotional numbness and all the other issues i listed

i dont think i will ever do that, as bad as it gets im sure theres a better answer before i have to do something that foul? have you done it and has it worked for you?

Very few of these are symptoms of candida overgrowth. The only ones that could be attributed to it are
>change in consistency of feces and colour of it
>bloated stomach
>rashes

There is anecdotal evidence that candida overgrowth causes depression but very little peer reviewed evidence that would suggest it has any mental impact (its hard to definitively link it so I'd rather believe it does not cause mental symptoms)

>low sex drive, limper, light penis, weak urine stream
These are all prostate related issues, nothing that would be caused by candida overgrowth

You seem to have swallowed some kind of naturalist nonsense that attributes candida overgrowth to every ailment under the sun. I highly doubt the absolute myriad of symptoms you describe here are down to candida overgrowth.

No, I have not done it as I have a perfectly healthy gut. I was also joking, it's not a procedure you'd use to treat candida overgrowth

t. microbiologist

Damn bro, sorry to hear that.

What was this hormonal drug?
I've read candida overgrowth usually happens after taking antibiotics.

Also I found this somewhat concerning. When you saw these doctors, did they perform a stool test for candida?

This is the absolute definitive test for candida overgrowth, usually performed in tandem with a blood test lookig for IgM, IgA antibodies which occur during candida infection.

If you had a stool sample performed that came back negative, you do not have candida overgrowth - end of story

t. microbiologist

just do a candida cleanse

it was minoxidil, i read hormones can trigger candida. thats why weed/birth control can trigger candida also.

uhm actually most my symptoms can be attributed to candida, i have done extensive research and it is all textbook

return2health.net/articles/candida-overgrowth-candidiasis-overview/

doing it now bro currently, 3rd week on no carbs, i spoke to my naturopath and she said it should take 8 weeks to start noticing substancial change

hey me again, my brother is the one who is going through this right now (on the way of bettering again) he was on the brink of suicide and weighing only like 50kg but now hes kicking candidas ass lol

you cant destroy the candida you have to change it into something benevolent

read the book, it will make you see a completely different world

thank you so much for your anecdote bro it is very much appreciated, what a beautiful story for your brother. how long has he had candida for? and how long has he been attacking it for? i will hopefully buy that book soon

You sound like a male version of me. I've always contributed those issues to my thyroid though.I am diagnosed with adhd too. Ever since I'm taking thyroid meds my “laziness“ and flat emotions have gotten way better, to a point of “wow, normal people feel something like hope?“. Have you had your thyroid levels tested (and checked by yourself if they're good enough, because many times doctors are happy with horribly high levels).

Where did you get the idea that all this could be candida? I'd love to read into it.

yeah i had my TSH checked it was 3.7 on a range of 0.5-4. which is underactive from what i have looked up.yet all doctors i spoke to were telling me it's a normal TSH level for a 21 year old male.... last time i checked it it was 3.4, my thyroid is definitely playing a part in this. im taking some thyroid support called thyadren. i take it twice a day, started it maybe a week ago. i think i need to fix candida to balance out my TSH levels

i have read countless articles and people talking about how candida overgrowth can cause all sorts of problems with thyroid. you should DEFINITELY look into it if you are suffering from an out of wack thyroid, perhaps candida overgrowth is the cause of it for you also? i would post some literature about the connection between candida and thyroid but i feel like i won't be doing it justice because i have read and seen so much good stuff about it i don't know where to begin.

he said he felt bad for the last 7 years but in the last 2 it has gotten extreme (most extreme was for like 4 or 5 months, just symptoms without any clue whats going on), now for like 3 months again he is bettering himself and eating normal foods again (he used to only drink smoothies because he would get symptoms from anything else)

if u get the right treatment that shit is reversable quite quickly. read that book asap

check out this vid, its incredible youtube.com/watch?v=FsIN8tSWjI8

Op pls listen to this user

that is incorrect, stool samples have false negatives 9 times out of 10. urine samples are the most accurate. i've done urine and spit samples, and they were both full of yeast.

im watching the video right now

Doctors told you it was normal because it is normal you fucking retard

uhhh 3.7 TSH for a 21 year old is indicative of an underactive thyroid. anything above 2 is implicit of an under active thyroid you moron. sooo if an 80 year old man has the same TSH as a 21 year old, that means the 21 year old's TSH is normal because its within range? you must have an IQ below 50 to think that makes any sense

me again, glad you´re watching the vid. dont listen to anyone else here, trust me they aint got a fucking clue, not even about their own lifes. literally 99% just bullshit.

thanks man, you've been a great asset to this thread. yes only ppl who hae gone through this hell will ever understand

i'm watching it and this woman seems so sincere and genuine, gives me sooo much hope, sent it to my friend too thanks again!

glad to help