This will never be you

>this will never be you

Yeah thats how life works out for some people

Me on the left

Yeah because I'm not going to be a fatass when i'm old.

there are places on earth where it takes an entire lifetime to change seasons????

>tfw born a monster

>you will never be black, two-dimensional, and live out the entirety of your life in greyscale under a tree

JUST

Fixed it so you'd be able to relate to another stupid picture.

Just lift the feels away, brother

If I weren't a talentless loser I would make an edit where in the last panel, he's hanging from the tree

I had something else in mind

that's mean, user

Almost cried on that one, desu.

here

normie vs Veeky Forumsizen

>falling for the SS meme

very smart you didn't delete the woman's arm to mimick a sweater

Wow, guy was fucking his sister until he snapped and finally killer her, then I guess winter came. Some people are all kinds of fucked up

>Not squatting below knee in second to last panel.

You fucked up.

we need a drawfag to edit it

Westeros.

That's what I was waiting for

We didn't grow up together, but we'll grow old together.

>spending whole life under one tree

why would I like that?

>no LOSS edit yet
I'm disappointed
I'd do it but I'm on Mobile

Good job

>banging 1 chick in my lifetime

Thank god it's not me

>dying before your wife
beta af. a true fitizen dies at 50 from overuse of pre-workout/sauna complications.

This makes me so afrait. To be alone one day.
My gf which I really love have a family history of heart problems. The hearts of my family are very strong. Everyone of my grandparents got over 80 years, doesnt matter if mother or fathers side.
My gf is very often ill. Gets easily sick. Have some problems with light depressions and just lost her father because of cancer.
God, I cant even imagine losing her and I cant think about that she will lose me....

yes because I wont die

>Dying first
No thanks

kid, stop living in a lie. long-term relationships dont work anymore. some of us might get lucky though but that is a very low percentage. take it easy and fuck as many as you can.

Why do you believe that?

Because I am 38 and that is what I see around me. Like I said, there are some nice relationships out there but they are very rare.

>implying I'm not immortal

filthy bestiality propaganda

autism

TWO SCOOPS COMON