Pretend we're r/fitness

Pretend we're r/fitness

Just got a tatto what do you guys think :p?

You're beautiful the way you are, don't ever change.
Edit: thanks for le gold.

hey check out this site it's funny

Veeky Forums.org/fit

I don't know what r/fitness is like because I don't go there.

Pretend we're r/traphentai

I doubled all my lifts while cutting - oh and I'm natty and vegan! Anyone who finds this suspicious is just a jealous loser who doesn't understand hard work :3 here's some pics of me at 4% BF

Wow, amazing progress! Continue your hard work and lift heavy! Ha-ha

GONNA DUMP SOME OF MY FAVORITE GREENTEXTS

edit: send nudes

R/fitness retard not Veeky Forums

Upboated xd
#dedickation

This thread will get 300 replies because you fags are all obsessed with that site. Yeah, the site >we are different from and much cooler than

fuck off

So i'm gunna do insanity or p90x, because i don't want to join a gym because i clearly don't have the discipline to do this workout for more than tw weeks anyway and don't want the public shame of people knowing i'm a fucking failure as a human being

ok so i just checked out r powerlifting

they claim to be for professional athletes, but every single thread on the first is a fan thread for power lifters, like stalking levels of fanboyism of these guys...

reddit really is the website for consumers with no lives

/r/fitness is just Veeky Forums but even weaker and gayer

both shill rippetoe routines and think pulling more than one set of deadlifts a week will result in CNS overtraining instant death it piss it sick

>gayer than the board which is officially gayer than the designated gay board
Is this even possible?

>gayer
Nothing is gayer than Veeky Forums. I refuse to believe you.

Unrelated, can anyone explain why I can't lose weight no matter how little I eat? I've been on a 500 calorie diet for the last 3 weeks and I've actually managed to PUT ON weight :(

My doctor says I have a slow metabolism, I don't think I can lose weight :(:(:(

>TDEE - >500 kcal
>If still not losing weight, increase the deficit
>Cardio
HIIT is GOAT for weightloss

will I be shredded and look atleast like zyzz after I am done with my SS cycle?
Can I add 3 sets of curls without overtraining?

it's less gay if you acknowledge it than if you just let a subversive gay undertone hang around like /r/fitness

But I've been eating really clean! I only had six diet sodas this last week! Everyone here said that whole grains were really good for you! I even cut out all the junk food from my diet!

I don't really think I can do this anymore you guys :( It's just so hard watching what I eat every single day and counting every single calorie!

My metabolism and my genes just really won't let me progress past 200lbs :(:(

desu bodybuilding of any kind, no matter the level is pretty gay. It's a hobby/lifestyle that revolves almost entirely around the aesthetics and cultivation of the male body, and is enjoyed overwhelmingly predominantly by men. If you don't embrace the gay at least a little bit, then you're just in denial

>pretend

If 100% serious

I don't go there but I bet they at least stay on topic. This board is utter shit.

I want to get big and stronk but im ectomorph so no squating for me beacuse it drains all my energy. I do some lunges instead.

My progress so far

What is there to discuss about fitness past the culture around it, laddy? Sure Veeky Forums is trash and no one lifts, been that way for a long time. Nobody argues that. What I don't understand is what you expect to be here. The alternatives are shutting the fuck up and just going to the gym, and being like /r/fitness, which far as I can tell is like 4 people who lift enjoying c-list celebrity status amongst several (hundred? dozen?) thousand followers. We make memes here, boy. All actual discussion is relegated to /fraud/ and /cbt/ and every once in a blue moon the /qtddtot/.
What does that fish have anything to do with my problem user? I'm really stressed out and upset right now :(

/r/fitness is garbage

/r/weightroom is fantastic

yeah yeah leddit

>fatty here but I'm working on it
>counting calories and down 3kg in just 6 months

lel

/r/fitness is the same shit, DYELs asking dumb questions and getting referred to THEIR sticky and idiots who think brosplits work for natty lifters

the only difference is we have more no-homo, frog posting, and high test threads

How to use reddit to get fit:

Have a question? Search for the answer on /r/fitness, unlike Veeky Forums questions are archived forever

Want to learn about weightlifting? Browse /r/weightroom, it's an active community with more knowledge than Veeky Forums

Want to shitpost about fitness? Go to Veeky Forums

I can't speak for weightroom, but if you're going to /r/fitness for advice, you're still retarded. Just fucking google most of this shit. Fuck man, why even have these boards if all we're trying to do is lift

surely if lifting is the goal, we should all just ask the meat titans at our respective gyms what they do instead of relying on the advice of semi-anonymous/anonymous users on websites made for the express puproses of entertainment and content aggregation.

You faggots are missing the point of Veeky Forums. We really fucking did get a huge influx after the election

Why google it when the information from google is condensed and then further filtered by upvotes? You said it yourself, it's content aggregation with a search filter. Why wouldn't you use that for advice?

This

Why is everyone obsessed with Reddit? It's not even that good.

It's us vs them shit. When I was a lad I was on GameFAQs and there was a forum merger between theirs and GameSpot. This was in 2003 I think. Holy shit did 16 year old me really love to fucking hate on dumb GameSpot users and we would organize raids on them and shit, and I know a bunch of us moved to Veeky Forums that same year.

Same shit now, similar user base just wants to feel like part of a group and shit on the other.

/r/fitness is kinda crap for discussion. Only the most basic of questions get asked and answered and they get asked and answered repeatedly. The community is slightly to blame but the moderation even more so with their removal of threads that don't fit their cookie cutter definition of "discussion"

>their cookie cutter definition

You google it so that you can actually learn about shit and develop an understanding of it beyond a basic working definition, which is what gets thrown around most online boards and forums

When the people doing the aggregation are as stupid as you are it defeats the purpose of collecting/asking anything, because they don't know any more than you do, and the handful that do know what they're talking about can just as easily be drowned out or ignored by those same upvotes redditors worship.

This "le tribalism" meme is cancer. Of course us vs. them mentality springs up here and on reddit, it's human nature that propagates itself everywhere humans do, and it's not the problem. The problem with reddit is that its moderators hold godlike power and almost inevitably end up culling anything that doesn't fit with their narrative or even personal preferences. They don't produce anything there. They regurgitate the same questions and answers over and over again, and none of the content ever applies to anything other than utterly novice level lifting, because anyone that makes it past that point there is considered an authority. Any attempt to ask beyond this will typically get you referred to a smaller, more knowledgeable subreddit or individual. It's a sea of the same few questions and answers and "memes", endlessly repeated ad nauseam.

It's trash because it's the very definition of stagnation, purported to be for the discussion of a hobby/lifestyle that is anathema to stagnation. Half the answers are lifted straight from google searches and the other half is shit that you could get more comprehensively from google or even just an intermediate lifter. You shouldn't use it for advice because it's advice you could get absolutely anywhere even remotely related to lifting, and you don't need to dive into their cesspit to do it

Why does no one respect the 2 year lurking policy anymore, christ

Hey guys why does Veeky Forums hate us?

I posted a question on their /r/fit and just cot a bunch of insult.
One even called me a n****r f****t.

I dont even understand why people g there when its not halpful and full of inane offensive Material.

Guys, 20 months into starting strength here.

I think I made some insane gains, went from 5'8 190lbs to about 250lbs but getting weight now is so much harder.

my OHP went from 0 plate to 1 plate for 5 reps now, as well as 3 plate squat and deadlift, fuckin amazing.

Typically I take about 2 liters of milk and 2 egg mcmuffins for breakfast, a personal pizza and onion rings with chicken rings for lunch and a large kebab, chicken burger with extra coleslow and fries for dinner as well as snacks in between.

I can't gain any weight anymore, should I add some dirty calories like poptarts and shit?

does being gay help my motivation in the ass chewing gum, ass ass titties, oh no there are just manboobs haha

do PPL

you should have gone to /r/weakpots

its the actual good powerlifting subreddiy

Don't forget the "workout of the month" mentality. n-suns 5/3/1 is what everyone is doing now it seems

They stay on topic because the upvote/downvote system and they have mods that are online more than twice a day

On topic isn't always the best way to have a forum/chat room/board. It's why Veeky Forums boards have/used to have their own communities, own memes, own shitposting. You don't get that on reddit

ICF 5X5

>Im fat
>Im skinny
>SS
>lifting for strength
>keto
>IF
>beards
>hubby
>hubby
>hubby
>SO