Well it's been a year since I started Veeky Forums. Am I gonna make it?

Well it's been a year since I started Veeky Forums. Am I gonna make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66gSvNeqevg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not until you get better taste in bands

>disturbed

Now you look good and now you just have to dress like an adult. And get a bit swoler.

>football jersey
>disturbed
>that beard
>bi pose after one year

you not making it man

only way to see good progress after one year is show whole body not arms

That's a nice shift, you look much better. Also you look like someone who has obtained fitness (ie better cardiovascular health as well as lower body fat) instead of shooting for the body builder meme.

>he doesn't think disturbed is good workout music

It is pretty clear from his face and stomach he dropped a lot of weight.no homo but we do need more pictures.

by this arms and no broad shoulders I can already tell its brolifting at its finest

decent forearm shadow, it indicates youve been working out hard, good job.

Kind of a goofy face but I think you'll look good later.

disturbed has like 2 good songs for when I was 14

Jelly of eyes

To be fair I still have a saggy belly and tits. But it's no where as bad as it was.

Ive been running of a PPL for the last few months. I try to stay away from doing excessive amounts of curls.

They're mainly just from doing compounds, and the occasional barbell curls.

>02/09/17(Thu)18:23:43 No.40318340

okay lets say its decent progress

just shave that fucking beard and burn all football jersey/cringey bands like disturbed tshirts

you will gona get swole

Good Job!

Implying I dont use it to cover up my shitty jawline, and it's not like I wear this shirt outside the house.

>he didn't lift for strength
>he lifted for aesthetics
>looks 20x worse than a strength program lifter after a year

wew lud

But I do lift for strength, and It's not like Ive been on a bro slit for the last year.

Im pretty happy with the results so far, but a few of my lifts are lacking. Mainly my bench and squat.

What are your lift numbers then?

Squat- 255x5
Dead- 335x5
OHP- 115x5
Bench 195x2

Change program.
Dont keep banging your head on the wall trying to make linear progression work.

is that in grams?

I call bs on those numbers.

Reasonable lifts, 10/10 weight loss. gratz

why the hell would it be lies after one year of lifting?

I call it smart progress and doing good

I mean like, why would I lie on an anonymous message board. It's not like I dont struggle with these numbers, but Im just trying to show that I dont go in and do curls all day.

Thanks for the advice.

What the fuck? I only bench 130lbx5 and I look way bigger. What are you like 8 feet tall? What is your arm size?

6'2"
and I just measured my arms at 15.5"
If Im being honest, I started out bench 135 when I started. But I was a fat fuck.

no joke now that you lost weight you're face and height will get you far enough - PLEASE dress better, get maybe 3-4 nice, neutral colored button ups and some good jeans and i guarantee it will immediately help, keep working out though

That's pretty much how I dress now. Do you think I go outside of the house like this?
The jersey was because of the super bowl, and the I was wearing the tank top because I was lifting.

if you wear a disturbed shirt at all it's safe to assume your regular attire consists of nothing but shit too

You're arms are 15.5"?? Are you flexing?

youtube.com/watch?v=66gSvNeqevg

hope you did not lift, because those "gains" are ridiculous. you just lost the fat, but did not gain muscle.

to be fair, any kind of gains while losing that much weight is difficult to pull off

I only have a few other band tee's, but theyre mostly fuck around shirts.

You really do live up to your name, you know that?

There's no way in hell he'll have those kind of stats being that small. Even if his diet was shit, with those stats, he should be a lot bigger. The only reason I could think of to make those numbers work is if he's actually bigger under those clothes.

OP, post more pics.

newbie gains tend to be more impressive