Why are girls so heartless Veeky Forums?

Why are girls so heartless Veeky Forums?

To be fair, men need to be pretty fucking dumb to fall for this shit.

because he clearly takes advice from Veeky Forums

>you should become friends with the girl first bro trust me!!

top golf = Austin = that guy's gay
although top golf != gay

>tfw fell for this meme my whole life

How do I make clear that I'm interested romantically/sexually to a girl?

Flirt with her, break the touch barrier, make a move within a week.

You rape her

He put himself in that spot.

He must be gay, I dont even understand how people get freindzoned who wants to be friends with women?

It's not their fault. It only turned out this way because of single moms raising boys.

*cringe*

Ask them out on a "date".....

>flirt with her
What does this convey? I've never been sure how to be flirty

Pretty solid advice kek thanks

The consequences would never be the same

you can look up how to be flirty

C'mon user give me something

Phrases like "flirting" or "making a move" seem so abstract to me, just because I never learnt the basics of how to get girls. The sperg is real.

>>flirt with her
>What does this convey? I've never been sure how to be flirty
Grab her by the pussy

Tell her she has nice ears.

Your already not having sex with her, its not like you can have any less sex with her. A women either thinks your attractive or your not, being her friend doesn't help you start a romantic relationship (95% of the time).

>friend date
That must be the most hilarious thing I have ever heard

Don't know who of them is more stupid, I actually believe the woman doesn't know he got a crush on her

Surprize buttsecks obvsl

How is it her fault? He's too much of a pussy to make his intentions clear. We're not mind readers.

Tell her her eyebrow smells nice. Works for me.

>
>Tell her she has nice ears.
Kek why do we fuck with each other like this

Compliment her buttocks and stroke her ears

girls are incredibly perceptive about these types of things

she knows

The hashtag though

Flirting movements: Rubbing you neck, smirking, scratching your hair.

Flirting comments: Throw in minor compliments when appropriate, pick topics and make jokes

>#stillsingletho

ABxABxx

3x5 on compounds, warmup sets excluded and 3x8-12 on isolations

100% this.

Or at least I went through similar experience in my youth and highschool, realised that I was being used and tried to reflect on my actions. Tried to blame my mother for not raising me as a Chad. Realised I was an idiot. Stopped blaiming others for my own faults and lack of paternal figure in life, and got my shit together.

Seeing things like this still gets me sad.

>Tried to blame my mother for not raising me as a Chad.

I'd love to see a greentext of that conversation.

So I'm stuck with the girls that like me and that's it? Well that sucks, all the girls that have showed interest in me are either ugly, fat, hopelessly uninteresting or a combo of all three.
I've always been picky as hell, I wish I had the "pussy is pussy" mindset. I guess I gotta better myself to get better girls.

Silly anons. Here's your (you).

This, otherwise she wouldn't mention it being a "friend" date at all. Just a normal attention grab and narcissism.

>So I'm stuck with the girls that like me and that's it?
What?

Wrong! You compliment her armpits and insert a turkey baster filled with your cum and miracle whip into her cervix. She's guaranteed to take the hint.

She sounds reasonable honestly. It's the guy with the gay pants' fault.

So I've kinda being doing it unconsciously, but it's about the girls not being into me. A sad truth, but it gets me ground to work with. Thanks user.

you forgot rest period should be a few minutes at least

>#stillsingletho

K E K

wew lad

What do you guys not understand about "if she wants to fuck you she would"?

As in, I've wanted to have relationships with great girls, but they're not into me so I gotta settle with the lower-tier girls.

Jesus I'm a bloody sociopath, no wonder I'm alone.

>implying 99% of the girls dont just sit there and wait for you to realize that they're interested and make a move

>resting
Super sets are definitely the way to go

Pro Tip: Friendo, Most girls have major self-confidence issues and think they are uglier than they actually are.

If you go on "friend dates" where you pay for her shit and make her feel special then she knows what you're doing and is using you.

Grab her pussy

Nah, if you've been doing all that, what you need to do is learn how to make a move. Break the touch barrier when appropriate during convo. Then, if she's into it and starts casually touching you as well, you might wanna try asking her if she needs some fresh air as well, or if she wants a smoke or something.

Holy shit Dude you are enough of a fucking sperg that I'll help you.
If you are not hideously ugly then it mostly comes down to your behaviour and mindset.
The problem with spergs like you is that you are faggots that are afraid of girls.
The best way to Start is to simply Start hanging out with girls and find out that they are merely humans and that hardly any actions of you bring serious consequences.
Find your game and chill.
You already have women that like you so Start hanging out with them and play with them.
You don't have to fuck them but you can abuse them to your advantage and get rid of your stupid fear of women.

or ask her if she wants to dance

None of that, but I always get to know her first without really showing signs that I want a relationship, so I always just end up as a friend. Thanks for the warning tho.

I'm usually too self-absorbed and I always forget people have their lot of issues too. Thanks for the exploit user.

Dont ask yourself "what can these girls do for me?" But ask yourself "what can I do for these girls?"

Probably nothing, that's why they do t want you.

Women are just in a big fucking competition with each other. They only want guys that will in some way make them look better to other women.

this

That's not DirectX enough.
Just whip out your dick and Start stroking her knees while singing german march music!!
Bitches love them sum Deutschland

>I guess I gotta better myself to get better girls.
This. Girls can be really great people, but nobody wants to date a loser. They are always looking for something better, but you need to be the best they can get. You hook up and date down. I'm not saying go for a bridge troll, but know what you're doing. This isn't true of all women, but most.

My ex lives with me (we broke up while living together) and it was awful for the longest time. I wanted her back, but I got my pay slashed at work, then got laid off, then got depressed. She has an awesome job, is hot, and can be the sweetest girl on earth. She got mean, abusive, and started trying to rub the fact that she was talking to guys in my face.

>You're a college dropout, you got fat, you have 2 DUI's, and you're a fucking idiot. Why the hell would I be with you?

I started lifting again, pulled my shit together, and landed a new job that pays right around $100k. Didn't tell her about the job as it starts in April and is literally in her dream location. She overheard me talking to a friend about it on the phone, though. Suddenly, she always knew I'd get it together, and really wants to give me a second chance. Girls are all about perceived value. If you're worthless in most peoples' eyes, they won't date you even if they like you. Surround yourself with good people, great prospects, and hang with a few groups of good looking girls. Girls, no shit, rate men as more attractive when they're next to a hot girl than when they're alone. Ex literally told me she wanted to get to know me because she always saw me at the bar with good looking girls from work.

This is great advice anons thank you! I know it's basic stuff but my lack of experience is a bit crippling. I will lower my standards and practice with easier girls and go up from there.

>Women are just in a big fucking competition with each other. They only want guys that will in some way make them look better to other women
Jesus this is rough but so true. Thanks for the advice user.

>friend her on facebook
>pick a photo album of her at the beach or something
>go roughly halfway through the album
>"like" a picture of her
>comment "ohohoho, FUCK me, now that got the job done"
This will make it clear you are interested

We are in the 21. century.
First you fuck them and then you get into a relationship.
It's important to know if you like the Person even after having released all those hormones.

>just whip out your dick
fucking creep.

r u autistic. this is not necesarily a bad route, but once u established yourself as a friend you make a move u fucking spacker. u dont orbit her for ten years, stroking her ego the whole time and then randomly, in an extremely autistic, and often odd display of desperation profess your love after she starts getting railed out by chad every night.

>in other words I am getting cucked by my ex and will be with her as soon as she can leech off me

Tell her straight out. Most girls just don't get what you're doing because they don't want to wrongly assume you're making advances. And it doesn't have to be some retarded grand gesture. Something like, "hey, I think you're pretty cool. Want to grab lunch sometime?" is perfect. Plus, a lunch can be ditched if shit goes wrong.

hey it worked several times for me. It's only a meme if you are a fag who's scared to make a move and you take it to this pathetic point.

Don't compliment a woman, ever.

Depending on how you look at it, you could say she helped you get back on track.

I wouldn't even consider getting back together with her, but I'd thank her for the motivation to get my shit together next time I brought a new girl home.

Because sympathy fucks and dating beta dweebs is not conducive to finding the best, strongest males to give her strong alpha offspring.

Sounds like public humiliation that both of them get off on. This probably goes way deeper than a normal friendship into master/slave territory.

>tfw this image is framed on a wall in my gym

Veeky Forums doesn't give dating advice

This, not all women are one night stand sluts. You just have to make it clear that you are going on a date, kiss them at the end, etc.

Wrong. Girls don't need to do that.

Dates. Got it. Thanks user.

Of course I'm a sperg, and that IS literally what I've been doing thats why I'm asking.

Congrats on getting it together user, I'm on that process right now and feel optimistic about it. We're all gonna make it. And I would say it saddens me that girls are so shallow, but in the end we all are so I'll just play along.

> within a week

This is normie tier just fyi. I can't remember the last time I didn't kiss or touch on ass within an hour. And that's day gaming at bookshops and museums not using tinder sluts.

Not intentionally bragging but ppl here should be pushing for more and faster

Stop saying thank you you fucking sperg

>tfw when my gf has borderline and adhd, it took 2 months until she let me kiss her
>even now after 6 years i finger banged her like 3 times because she has trouble with getting touched (was molested and raped multiple times)
>sex is hard to initiate because i cant touch her, mostly its just me suddenly sticking my dick in her when she sucks me off, 8 out of 10 times she wouldnt let me

and today she got angry after i asked her if she went to the doctor to buy a new anti baby pill and after i teased her about her getting angry about it she said she wouldnt even suck me off this weekend and is basically blackmailing me or smth

apart from that i love her so much :( its the only time i ever felt good in a relationship...

Go to theredpill sub and look up the top post of all time. It's about frame control. Master that. Then learn to tease. Look up dicarlo escalation ladder for kino touching. Then mix and match shit.

Spending 6 years of the only life you're ever going to get with someone like that

Oh I agree user, but if you don't make a move within a week you've cucked yourself.

Yeah, no. She's too much. I love her, but I'm not in love with her anymore. I will say this about her, she's no leech. That psycho bitch pays her way for everything. She even paid for me most of the time after I got laid off. We literally were in the top 3% earners of households by age before things went south at my company.

>I'd thank her for the motivation to get my shit together next time I brought a new girl home.
Already have in a way. She honestly taught me more about women than any girl I've ever dated.

If this is not troll, that giy should hand his balls fucking asap.

lol what a cuck

do this it worked for me.

I'll lay it out for you.

If he's single he 100% wants you.

If he's married / has a gf he 100% wants you, 99% would actually do it.

>#stillsingletho
heartless? This is comedy gold and learning experience for the beta. Men need to learn to stand up for themselves. Because they don't there are so many whores who know they can have their fun in their 20s and then settle with some idiot.

Not necessarily, it's just that men these days don't have anyone to teach them any better. There's a great dissonance between what women say and what they actually want. If you were raised by your single mother then you likely grew up being brainwashed that women want the sensitive guy who plans romantic dates and brings them flowers, when in reality all they want is a man who makes their vaginas wet. So you brought them flowers and went out of your way to impress them, but for some reason it never worked out, you were always friendzoned: "It's not you, it's me- You're such and amazing friend and you deserve someone who appreciates you". And so you ended up wondering what's wrong with you.

I grew up with a single mother and a beta stepdad who didn't teach me anything, and so I was left to figure out many of these things on my own.
You have to focus on yourself first and foremost.

Thanks for your input user.

Will do user. Thanks. I recommend the book The Art of Seduction, I thought it was meme tier but it turned out pretty good.

look her in the eyes with a rapey face, and grab your crotch, lick your lips like a thirsty lizard, and make some odd noises while moaning. Gruarantee that bitch would on your dick in a minute.

Going into highschool I honestly believed if I was funny and likable I'd be swimming in girls. I left with a bunch of acquaintances who say I'm a good guy and that's it. All I really needed was a talk saying, "When it comes to girls, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN UNLESS YOU GO MAKE IT HAPPEN."

Homie probably spent $200 for this LADY

*oops 6 months. i mean 6 months lol

This true x100

Most guys go through a "friendzone" phase

Grow past it, learn from it

Don't hate

you have to kiss her, user

look at those socks! Daniel is a dweeb. the beaner knows it

Same here. My Dad didn't really teach me much about women either. Mostly rasied by my mother too.

When I was younger I was too nice to girls. As I got older I realized not giving a shit made them want me more. Strange enough being nice but not being a doormat and knowing when to call them out on their bullshit made me more wanted by whoever I was with at the time.

What else can you do but flirt with her. Hell, most of the time when a woman wants you, she'll let you know in her own way.

The thing is: you just don't. It works out by itself and you will know that you got a thing for each other. Except you are completely retarded regarding flirting. If you tell her stuff like "You look really cute on that pic" and she after a while still treats you like just a friend, you are a) too ugly/out of her league, or b) too autistic and she already knows.

Who cares?
Horse>girl

He's a gay man hanging out with a friend, nothing heartless about it.
He's better looking than her and no straight man would feel comfortable wearing those pants in public.