docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true
youtube.com/watch?v=JawPBvtf7Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=y5EO8mPonO0
stillmed.olympic.org/Documents/Commissions_PDFfiles/Medical_commission/2015-11_ioc_consensus_meeting_on_sex_reassignment_and_hyperandrogenism-en.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hello

2nd for doing sustainable programming

Gentle reminder to take ownership of your training.

Slow, steady, sustainable progress is the path to +400 wilks.

And if that fails, do sheiko and suck off trannies and enjoy your eventual burn out/suicide.

Hello

Third for don't fall for the twink meme,

>when you miss a pound sign

How's training going amigo?

I have a competition in two weeks and I don't know if I'm going ot be able to

>hit depth in my suit
>touch in my shirt
>lockout my deadlift

So exciting :)

still no squat improvement in like half dacade

I'm getting bigger, but I'm not getting stronger.
Looking on the positive side, getting bigger will eventually help me get stronger, so it isn't all bad.

How has your training been?

Equipped sounds pretty fun (with the exception of equipped squats), what are your current eq maxes or projected maxes?

I feel you. That's been my life last few years

My training has been amazing. I'm gonna try to go beltless today but that might be tough. I'm feeling the fire again though, I definitely want to lift now, instead of dragging through it

Lol just open raw with every lift :^)

Untrue

it is!

I'm really hoping for 300/210/336 but my 2nds are 287.5/205/317.5 and my reality is very possibly 270/200/325

>Do raw opener
>really light because effectively 4th warm up
>run back, get equipment on, do last equipped warm up, run back out and do opener on the platform
>do 2nd attempt third

Yeah nah that's too hard.

I get ya, I'm definitely in the position you've been in, dragging myself through each session, getting done what I had planned as if it was a job.

Happy to hear you've found your spark, are you still lifting around the same numbers? Should be cool to see you squat 2x bodyweight again, perhaps this time for reps
>:^)

Hope it goes well senpai

What would be the appropriate weight category for someone who is 6ft?

Im 200lb, at about 15@bf but my lifts are pretty average 415lb squat, 540lb DL, 265lb bench.

I remember seeing you unrack 220 for bench, did you not get the lift? 210 is damn good regardless, even 200 is good.

Weirds me out how you've improved on your bench.
Would you account it to your Japanese cheating secrets? I tried mimicking a jap bench but every rep was super grindy and pretty uncomfortable tbqh.

93kg if you wanna be a bitch. 105kg minimum if you don't want to suck.

I didn't touch, I've loosened the shirt more and now I can play with 200-205

This is equipped yeah? Raw my bench is 155.

Im not sure i would be very strong at 93kg, i would have to compete with manlets who have way more muscle on their frame.

It's fine until you gain more weight. 105 is the minimum if you don't want to suck. You'll probably still suck.

Oh I see, I thought you were touching with 220 off the bat.
That's what I mean, you had a notorious 120kg bench and now you're almost at 160kg, which is respectable IMO.

How did you change it around?
>asking cause my bench hasn't budged in a whole

>Raw my bench is 155.

Movedi nto the right weight class

see

Question for trappy.

Whats the point of a volume workout? I saw in last thread you posted a bunch of google docs and one was volume so im curious and you seem eager to answer questions.

If you want to compete on a national or international scale 105 or even 120 is probably a good choice. But if you don't aim for that it doesn't matter imo if you compete in 93 or 105. It's more of a question how much fat you think it's acceptable to carry on you.

Really? 40kg on your bench from moving up a weight class?

It was actually 130 at 93, I put 10kg on it over a year

>sorry i've been really busy, we should definitely meet up soon though
it's never going to happen

going to bench without a spotter, hope it kills me

Everybody plays the fool

>Question for trappy.
>Whats the point of a volume workout? I saw in last thread you posted a .
No.

This is powerlifting General. So take your basic bitch question back to the sticky where it belongs.

And after you get the answer to your question from the sticky, then go look for faggot attention at LGBT

This is not gay Brazilian dick sucker General.

But what a fool believes he sees
No wise man has the power to reason away
What seems to be
Is always better than nothing
And nothing at all keeps sending him

>This is not gay Brazilian dick sucker General
Considering /plg/ is nothing but trips blogging with one another I dont see why you would be offended by that.

My MAN! This is easily in my top 3 favorite songs.

He came from somewhere back in her long ago
The sentimental fool don't see
Trying hard to recreate
What had yet to be created once in her life

youtube.com/watch?v=WflkuBweSYo

This is a pretty good song, too.

>This is not gay Brazilian dick sucker General
>Considering /plg/ is nothing but trips blogging with one another I dont see why you would be offended by that.
Don't get me wrong most of them are bigger faggots than you are.

If you don't know how volume Works in regards to strength exercise it's literally a five-minute Google search away. Which is a better solution than evoking the narcissistic tranny that ruins this general.

SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

Dietmar Programs (translated by cā€™ā€™,)):

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

why is Rasputin begging so much to be bullied?

Reddit is stealing youre spreqdsheets

You're talking about the dietmar programs?

The competition programs are a peaking program, aka to get you ready for competition.

The volume programs are preparation programs to be used in between competitions, aka to get stronger and build muscle mass.

You're supposed to start training with the volume program, then when the competition is near, start peaking.

I don't own the programs, so that's fine :)
I'm happy that it's helping them as well.

What are some conventional bodybuilding movements?

>feeling the fire again

A L L A B O A R D
L
L

A
B
O
A
R
D

#boardie400w2017

>What are some conventional bodybuilding movements?
Variations of the big three with longer ranges of motion and lighter weight. Close-grip bench press. Overhead press. Tempo squats. Olympic-style squats. Stiff-legged deadlift.

That stuff can be programmed fairly traditionally, just in the higher rep range for the sake of your joints since you'll be using a little bit less weight

Dumbbell work is great. Cable work is great. And since you're not dumping all your energy into trying to just flat-out get stronger, you could handle more of the fluff volume.

7 reps for an 80% amrap on squats is pretty normal right?

Im building momentum

Yeah 7-8 is entirely normal for either one.

Thank you :) helps a lot

Yeah I got 7 on squat and bench both at an rpe 9

You know, I hadn't been feeling very motivated with my own lifting. Had been doing it lightly since I came back here.

But the fact that so many people get triggered because I competed against the same sex and tell me I shouldn't, lit a spark in me again.

I really feel like competing again.
Maybe 52kg class this time?

squats above 3pl8 are easier than lighter weight cause otherwise its uncomfortable to get to depth with my hips

how do i loosen them

400 wilks is a good milestone but the real goal is a pinch higher

>But the fact that so many people get triggered because I competed against the same sex and tell me I shouldn't, lit a spark in me again.
>I really feel like competing again.

Have you considered competing again because it will make you a better coach, and because it is enjoyable to train and compete?

Competing just to spite some people on the internet doesn't seem like a very solid motivator. I'd expect better sports psychology out of someone that reveres themselves so well as a coach and trainer.

You should be more compassionate towards people that are uncomfortable with transsexuals. Being a transexual is not normal, so don't try to normalize it. Transsexuals deserve to seek happiness and prosperity, but it should not be at the expense of others.

People born with polio won't be able to run alongside Usain Bolt in the Olympics. Unfortunately some people born with gender disorders shouldn't be able to compete alongside athletes that compete ethically within their own gender.

This is not a personal attack it's just the way it is.

You should do a PL meet too. It wouldn't disrupt WL training very much.

Check
youtube.com/watch?v=JawPBvtf7Qs
youtube.com/watch?v=y5EO8mPonO0

I like to do pause squats at light weight for a really long pause. Like 10 seconds, letting the weight help me stretch. I take big breathes while I'm doing these. I think Greg Nuckols does these.

#boardie420w2017

>Have you considered competing again because it will make you a better coach

It won't. It will make me a better athlete. If I want to be a better coach, then I should spend my time preparing lifters and coaching lifters through training and competition - and not waste time making myself stronger.

>You should be more compassionate towards people that are uncomfortable with transsexuals

Why would they care what genitalia or chromosomes I have? lmao
And why should I be compassionate towards people being triggered by meaningless stuff about me that I cannot change?

>Being a transexual is not normal, so don't try to normalize it

Who the hell wants to be normal?

>Transsexuals deserve to seek happiness and prosperity, but it should not be at the expense of others.

Who the hell is having any EXPENSES besides myself?

>Unfortunately some people born with gender disorders shouldn't be able to compete alongside athletes that compete ethically within their own gender

What makes it ethically wrong?

>This is not a personal attack it's just the way it is.

Except the way it ACTUALLY IS is that I'm allowed to compete.
So I'm sorry the institutions that control these things don't agree with your opinion.

>It won't.
Heard it here first.
Personal experience has no use in coaching.

What Don't you understand about being born a man giving you life long advantages over those born as women therefore making it unfair to make them compete against one another don't you understand? It's simple and it's fact

At what point does it make sense to start Intermediate Sheiko?

If I go to a meet wearing a skirt and tell them I identify as a woman, they have to let me compete against women right?

Nuckols does them but he will pause for like 30 seconds to a minute

Thanks to buttmad trannies, that's how high school sports in the us works now.

sorry friends but im gonna have to rev this engine up again

day 39 with chest and upper back pain, hasnt been as bad as the first 4 days but it still hurts to take deep breathes at times

tell your chest you love it, or it will get sick of your shit and say 'fuck you mate' and not tell you why

>the year is 2047
>olympic powerlifters discuss in anonymous forums how you shouldn't compete if you were born with godtier proportions
>it's ethically wrong because other people don't have your proportions therefore you have life long advantages in the sport
>IOC says they will allow every level of body proportions to compete
>people lose their minds

I've already had personal experience. I don't see much else I can gain from it that will improve my coaching. Me getting stronger won't make my coaching better.
On the other hand, I can see MANY things I can gain from coaching more people through training and competition.

See, what 95% of the people seem to misunderstand is that coach and athlete are two separate jobs. The skills, talent, and knowledge required for each are not even close to being the same.

If you need experience for your coach, you have to coach.

What advantages?
Trans women have been allowed to compete against women in the olympics since 2004, and so far ZERO have been able to even QUALIFY against women.
Heck we got hype in 2016 because ONE trans athlete ALMOST qualified, but still failed in the end.

So where are the advantages?
Are they hiding them from us?

You cannot be hyperandrogenic (regardless of cis or trans), and you have to meet the hormonal requirements and do the tests in the proper time period as specified in:
stillmed.olympic.org/Documents/Commissions_PDFfiles/Medical_commission/2015-11_ioc_consensus_meeting_on_sex_reassignment_and_hyperandrogenism-en.pdf

Why don't you compete against men? You are physically a man, after all.

Trappy is ruining plg

In US public hs sports, you don't need any qualification to compete as the opposite gender. You just have to be mentally ill enough to want to.

Because I'm a woman?

I don't live in the political-shithole that is the USA, so I don't care.
Fix your own country's problems, don't blame them on me.

I love Livia Cavalcanti and I don't care who knows

You are so delusional if you actually think you are a woman.
Holy shit.

If you compete, its disgraceful and extremely offensive to the other competitors, Making a mockery out of the competition.

>Trappy competed against women
what the fuck

Stop arguing with a delusional man, you have more chances convincing a wall that it's a door

I guess trans women are like what, 0.1 max% of the women's sporting population. You think if 0.1% of competitive athletes used steroids, any of them would be champions? Almost certainly not. I guess in that situation we should let them compete against drug free athletes too because surely PEDs offer no advantage
Absolute delusion
Kill yourself

Arent you scared of being exposed at competitions when you have to take a piss, by walking to a mens bathroom.

i love how trappy has evolved from baitee to baiter

good job girl

CROOKED SPIN CAN'T COME TO REST

He spread his delusion for so long, that its impossible to know what is bait and whats not coming from her.

Kudos if it was all an act. long con

H Y P E

How are you gonna store your 16 shakes?

3/10 please be more creative with the baits.

Silver medal in a local comp.
The first place was a weightlifter (the only actual WLr besides myself) and outturtled me by a large margin.
The third to 6th place were crossfitters mostly just doing it for fun. Most just power cleaned/power snatched the lifts.

Why would I go to a men's bathroom?

So you pretty much just confirmed that allowing trans women to compete makes no difference, since they will never be able to win against genetically-perfect-for-the-sport cis women.

Also, trans women can't have high test levels. It's controlled for a long time period in order for them to be allowed to compete.

The best part is, I don't even have to make up the baits.
I just say how things are and people lose their shit.

I'm gonna make myself a 2 litre shake, wonder how many strange looks I'll get sipping chocolate whey instead of water.

>Why would I go to a men's bathroom?
WHAT? YOU GO TO A WOMANS BATHROOM
YUCK
MY FUTURE DAUGHTER GOES THERE
WHAT THE FUCK

If your future daughter is in the same country as trappy (Brazil) then she's already been sold into sex slavery and her organs harvested.

Don't worry we use stalls in the women's restrooms.
We don't go around with our genitals on display, be it whichever genital it is.

Found the triggered US-citizen.

Did you dad touch you trappy? That's pretty normal in Brazil. Least he didn't sodomise you... Right?

Should gay people be allowed to use mens bathrooms?

This is to no offense to any trannies that browse this thread.

But stats say that 41% of all transsexuals have been molested as a kid

>accidentally told everyone trappy was sodomised now she's crying
:(

"We want at least 3 bathrooms!" - tumblr
"We want at least 3 bathrooms!" - /pol/

Funny how similar they are to each other.

I've never been molested, don't worry.

>That's pretty normal in Brazil

I'd love to see your citations.

>stats say that 41% of all transsexuals have been molested as a kid

Citation needed as well.

>2 Litre shake
Damn.

That's gonna get hot pretty quickly. Does your gym have a mini-fridge you can store it in or are you just gonna chug through.

Don't cry trappy :(

I'm sodomised multiple times per week.

It's great.

Almost as good as sucking dick.

Why would I cry though?

Well, he is a key that thinks he is a lock so that's not particularly surprising.

What if someone takes your boyfriends info and spreads around that he is fucking a tranny.

You should really not share those photos, this is the internet afterall.

Im just looking out for you.

So he doesn't care about the wang at all? Or does he actually enjoy it? How do you even meet people as a transgender person? I am so autistic i can't even speak to women i can't imagine how hard that has to be if i was transgender. I have some respect for you.

It does have a fridge now that you mention it, but I'll probably just drink it like water. I get through 2litres of water usually so it should be EZ.

Getting giddy for Saturday, been stuck at 16" for a while now, would like an inch on my arms.

Cuckold

is that actually u trappy or is it just some meme?

Trappy-chan is Sean's best character yet