Has lifting weights made you a chad?

Has lifting weights made you a chad?

no it made me a sad

How do you get a body like this? SS?

semen and pushups

I dont think so

Lifting weights + being in a frat and living in the mainhouse
It's been a journey, now i look good on the outside and I'm slowly fixing my spaghetti on the inside

swim your entire life

What kind of weight would I have to be to look like that if I'm 5'8?

have you looked at them?

>no muscle definition
>arms that only touched tools that aren't metal

low bf% and abs. like every 15 yo kid nowdays.

delusional lmao

do you at least accept that those guys have godly aesthetic even if probably not strong?

I eat my semen every chance I get. The nutrients and proteins in the sperm have aided me on acquiring insane gains and luscious hair. My gf was concerned at first when I asked her to feed me post blow job, but now she finds it kinky and hot when I lick my cum off her tits. She started to notice my changes and got envious and tries to take my delectable miracle seed from me, I have to slap her around a bit until she spits out my manly man juices. Cream pies are the best since she can't reach down there with my head in the way. Highly recommend eating your own semen

>no muscle definition

shiggerydoo

Low body fat.

there's nothing godly looking like that. all you need to do is be involved in some kind of sport and not eat like an idiot and you can look like that.

not my fault your country is full of fat people that skew your perception of a normal body. that's how people in my HS looked like when we played football.

>losing valuable protein
>losing gains willingly
cmon you'll never make it like this

Can someone explain this to me. Are they all flexing abs in this pic?

My abs can be seen like that only if I flex them. Otherwise they are poorly defined.

i agree. it's even better if you have a gymbro that encourages you to get big and likes to help out.

Pretty delusional. Also

>when we played football
>played football

After you just implied they didnt do anything? Did you not have to workout in football or what?

>he doesn't flex his abs at all times

i'm from europe and i don't know the age you guys have HS there but here i was talking about the age of around 13/15. also real football not handegg or nfl or whatever the fuck you call football there

pretty much all of my classmates were fit and had abs and nobody did any weightlifting back then. but that was 15 years ago so maybe now kids are lazy and fat and sit behind PC all the time

>me on the right laughing at the funny clouds

no genetics is the only key

they are skinny as fuck tho..

>soccer

Kek. I guarantee these guys are bigger than you semen slurpping twinks were.

Why did you crop me out?

Low body fat and being 20. Also swimming forever.

I always see people say its from swimming when it comes to bodies like this, but none of the swimmers I knew growing up looked anything close to this. And honestly even someone like Phelps looks smaller than the guys in the OP picture. These guys have to do some sort of routine.

Retards who claim you get that body from swimming don't understand that all swimmers who look like OP's pic also do lots of weight training.

no it made me autistic about what I eat and drink and it made me feel like I'll never be strong, big or lean enough

Steroids and a curl bro routine.

No, stupid. Swimmers who look like that are just weight lifters who also swim.

Those guys are on steroids and do basic workout shit.

No moron, Olympic swimmers look like that and they are not weight lifters who also swim. They are swimmers who lift weights.

No, before there was no woman that was good enough for me and that simultaneously I considered myself good enough for me, this problem has been exacerbated by lifting because my standards have increased and my self esteem has decreased.
If only lifting didn't feel so nice.

No faggot. People who mainly swim do not look like that. Thats too bulky to be olympic level. These are people who mainly lift and swim on the side

Gotta learn to relax and enjoy the ride. This path youve started is for the rest of your life. Taking it too seriously will make you start to resent it. Focus on the long term and enjoy yourself.

Fuck off you retarded monkey

Like 120-130 lbs since you won't need leg mass

NO I WANT TO BE PERFECT AND I WANT IT AS FAST AS POSSIBLE REEEE
ALL OR NOTHING
also I'm currently cruising on 750mg test a week and feel like I need to be perfect with everything to get the most out of it

Thanks for proving my point faggot. These guys look like shit compared to the OP picture.

No, they look the same despite being a whole head taller than OP's dudes.

>skinny
>the biceps on the twins
>swimming
lol

How the fuck do you know that? You cant seriously think their physiques are even comparable. Just face it, you were wrong

it's not something i blame them for but they are all trying to flex the shit out of eachother right now, the amount of posturing is painful

pull ups, curls, low body fat

Look at their heads compared to their body height.
The swimmers are tall, OP's are average.

Being raised properly in an upper middle class family made of a good genetic background

That's how. We all had potential but maybe your parents were fatties who couldn't manage money. Maybe they were alcoholics, maybe they paid no attention to you

You are a sum of all the experiences you go through life. If you were raised from the start with no need to worry about money and told to reach for the stars since you were born, you'd be one of these people.

So no, ss well but get you there. Roids wont get you there. The motivation to get there won't get you there. You will be a better you, but you'll never be these people. Rationalize it however you want, you can think that your own unique experience with life makes you better, or worse, still doesn't make you like them or look like them.

I'm sorry Veeky Forums

they obviously work out. their genetics alone didnt get them to that physique. even if someone else had their genetics, they would have to work out to achieve that, and SS still would not get them there. the question is what their routine is

nr 1 and 3 definitely casually work out. I have nr 1's body and I casually lift since over 2 years

Sort of. When my bf% gets to high from getting lazy, I feel beta.

When I'm cut, CHAD as fuck. Mires all the time.

Dude on the left is perfect! he must get all the pussy he wants.

I could never have a friend like him, because all the girls would flock around him and try to suck his semen outta his dick instantly to make sure their own seed would get just a dribble of that aesthetic look

Wow. The science/geometry you used to come to this conclusion has me convinced

don't be a sad lad be a mad lad

Don't disillusion me senpai

The black man is Cullen Jones who is 6′ 5″.
Can you honestly not tell by looking at proportions that the men in OP's photo are 6′ at the most?

And you know the heights of the guys in the OP image how?

you could look up the height of the truck

But you cant tell what kind of truck it is. But they are all taller so I would say they are probably around 6'-6'1''

One of them was a football player listed as 6'3 in college.

Tell me this:

How the FUCK could gymceling change your GENETICS? Your HEIGHT FACE FRAME is all bone, not a muscle you can workout.

Just fucking lol if you werent born a Chad.

Read:BTFO

That means the swimmers are at least 2 inches taller than OP's while still looking the same or better.

>same or looking better

Are you fucking blind? The swimmers don't even look CLOSE to their physiques. And they are OLYMPIC level.

Yes, Olympic swimmers is what I said the first time. That means OLYMPIC level.
Are you saying this doesn't come close to the men in OP's pic?

My confidence exploded simce I transformed from a fatass to fitass

jersey?
e
r
s
e
y
?

Yeah he looks alot shittier Is the closest

>that's how people in my HS looked like when we played football.
No, they really didnt.

Not really. Cutting revealed some nice cheekbones and my jaw isn't as awful as I once thought. Confidence is at an all time high tho.

Is this a new meme? Or is this actually what people do

>being this delusional
Sucks to be a europoor dyel fggt

It's something people do...
I hear Scooby talking about it once...