How to deal with constipation and hemorrhoids?

I have the combo and was wondering how to deal with this, would a liquid fast help? I blame my Veeky Forums lifestyle.

Stool softener.

psyllium husk powder

Take a few tbsp of that and goodbye shit

Drink a lot of fucking water,fixed it for me.

On the other side tho,now i have explosive diarrhea.

Less animal protein

Squatty potty

Magnesium

I love taking a huge shit before a work out.
I'm a pretty good at shitting.
Drink lots of water early in the morning and crush a pot of coffee.

Everyone is diff though, some people just have fucked up colons

Stick your legs up on a chair or something when you poop.

Get preparation h for your hemorrhoids
Stool softeners, extra fiber and more liquids

Oats, yogurt and plenty of water.

If you take 2 (dry) cups of oats daily I can guarantee any shitting problems you have will be solved by the end of day 2

2nd for psyllium husks. You can get them at Amazon, GNC, Whole foods. Drink it fast unless you like drinking something with the consistency of blended jello. Read the Amazon reviews for it, your shit can't wait to escape, and you rarely need to wipe after. Always consume fiber.

Go see a gastro about those hemorrhoids though. If it's recurring and serious, a minor procedure might be better than relying on ointment all the time.

Start eating lots of greens like fresh spinach and kale. Drink more water. A lot more water while making sure you have enough electrolytes in your body. I had horrible hemroids probably from protein powder last year and used shower enemas to get the shit out easily until they fully healed which took 2 months.

Hi user. I use to get constipated every time i had any type of flour, pizza, bread, tortillas etc.
I stopped eating flour all around and just ate my regular meals with my 2 to 3 servings of vegetables. This has helped me out a lot and it keeps me regular. Every body its different some go 3 times a day some only goes once daily, i go once daily. I also try to keep my portions smalls through out the day. Right when you wake up drink a good cup of joe and another cup with warm water mixed with 2 table spoons organic apple cider vinegar and 1 tea spoon of organic unrefined honey.
Im going to try this psyllium husk powder a try, never heard of it.

Coffee and fish oil works for me

I HAVE THE SOLUTION.

- HEMO'S destroyed my anus . i now have a fissure . meaning a scar on my anus , the pain is 50x harder then hemo's .

the solution is OATMEAL .
i have this oatmeal that is very small/fine .
almost like sand .
i put 2 scoops in a glass and fill it with water and drink it .

you can do 2 times a day , but now i only do it once a day.

second , have a little chair for your feet when you go to the toilet were you can put your feet on .
you have to be in a SQUAT position when you poo. that is how we done it 10000 years ago.
sitting normally is not good for our bowel , we need to stretch it by squatting .

i do this almost a year, never had problems anymore , my poo comes out within seconds. no more pushing etc... good luck, may the kek be with you.

In order of effectiveness:

Fiber (preferentially from actual food not some tablet. Think beans, leafy greens, like others said psyllium etc)
Water
Squat on the toilet. Asian countries have significantly lower rate of hemorrhoids compared to the West as we sit they squat, less pressure on your sphincter or something like that.
Less meat (the 3 steaks and 5 chickens a day spouted here is a ticket to sore asses and heart disease)

Also if you get dark blood when you wipe see a doctor ASAP because you may actually have intestinal cancer. Bright blood it's probably just hemorrhoids but if it's dark legit seek actual medical advice ASAP

A glass of Metamucil with every meal.

Helps keep me full, tastes bomb as fuck and shit just slides right out so smoothly and cleanly that I rarely see anything when I wipe.

I don't get the offbrand shit because it gives me crazy gas.

I bought one after my friend recommended it to me, I've never had more satisfying poops in my entire life.

Stop forcing shits for fucks sake

Squat form is good but DO NOT SQUAT ON THE TOILET unless you want to risk it breaking and slicing you up. I like to hover over the bowl in semi-squat stance or just use something to elevate your legs.

Not him but I've been squatting on the toilet forever, just not on the seat

how long before it takes effect after taking it?

I remember taking it once, can't remember the time, and waking up at around 3am and taking the most massive dump ever. Stomach hurt like heel a few minutes prior but afterwards the relief was incredible

More fiber and less protein. Also do more cardio--it won't ruin your gains.

Drink more water
Drink less caffeine
Sit less
Use the bathroom when you have to use the bathroom, do not wait do it immediately.
Also if you are flexible enough find some blocks and sit them next to the toilet so that you can sort of sit in a squat or half squat
This will help you pinch a loaf with ease.

I reiterate. DRINK LOTS OF WATER. Fuck a gallon of water a day is the bare minimum.