Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

>wojak241

gee i wonder why

WOW MAN! AWESOME THREAD
Thanks for the original content on this board!

ha loser

Do you think lonely fit guys ever hook up with each other?

After getting my first gf and ending it on bad terms I now realise I DO NOT WANT A GF

do you really feel bad because you dont have a gf? you really think getting a gf would simply make your life worth living? when will you dumb fucks realize not having a gf is not the problem, but your shitty life is. you will never have a good relationship when your happiness depends on the relation. now stop complaining and start creating a good life for yourself.

>tfw foreverially the 5th wheel

t. Child.

I had a great gf and it made every day better. Things didn't work out and now I don't enjoy anything anymore.

When you get to a certain age with nogf it fucks you up permanently.

This.
Having a good relationship is fucking amazing. Or so I've heard.

y-you too

oh my sweet summer child

i am 22 still no gf, i havent hit this point yet right... right???

>two best friends from ages ago
>both of them have gfs
>we still keep hanging out biweekly
>i always end up drinking to cope with the feeling
>h-heh

>get a high from a really good, intense workout

>know that it will fade away by the afternoon and I probably won't get it again until I up the intensity and until then I will just be an anxious, nervous, self-hating wreck like always

I'm 22 and just got my first girl, and I can't remember the last time I felt genuine joy, other than when I'm with her. It's never to late, user.

How to acquire gf?
If I go to a talk, is it weird to make a little small talk with a qt then just ask her out? I swear I'm less autistic than it sounds

>tfw no gf

Crushing on a girl from my class. Best conversation starter with minimum risk of spaghetti?

No it's not weird, I used to ask girls on the street to give me their number right out of the blue, not a single one did but it made me feel better.

How can I tell that a girl is interested in me. What signs should I look out for?

>so wuts ur major

>She smiles at everything you say to her
>She watches you constantly
>She fixes her hair while talking to you

How many sips do you have a day?

>looking at you constantly
>finding excuses to be around you
>laughing at your jokes even if they are terrible
>blatantly agreeing with you over other people around you
>touching their hair

Or so I've heard. I wouldn't know from personal experience.

How do I get a gf in college?

I don't go to parties, there's not many girls in my classes I wanna date and even then none of them are in my lab groups or anything so I cant talk to them?

>Get sick gainz
>Wait for girls to feel you up
>Tell them only your gf can touch you
>Hope she asks to be your gf
I think that's the best an autist like you can try.

Not American, we study the same subject.
It's perfect.

Thanks. I'm going sledding with a grill later. We're friends but recently she's been interested in me. I'm too autistic to read people.

getting a girlfriend is not a problem guys.

when girls start to get older, they get a sense of urgency. thats when they start to settle for uglier guys like you.

basically, ugly girls start realizing they need to reproduce so finally get off their high horse and start dating people that are just as ugly as them.

Get ready for the day it all comes crashing down user