This is the result of training naturally for 10 consistent years

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YemWnITL0Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=LffyQ7k_qaM
youtube.com/watch?v=mJZHUh08ZBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>genetics

Daaamn, no way that's natty

It's not an awful build, he's just little. He could get much larger natty, but he'd have to be willing to stay at a much higher bf% for years before cutting back down.

CT Fletcher had a funny segment about how when he was a fat powerlifter cheeseburgers were his steroids. I'm not a big fan of him, but that's pretty much how it works.

dude ate at a deficit for 8 of them

youtube.com/watch?v=YemWnITL0Lc

youtube.com/watch?v=LffyQ7k_qaM

pmsl

Actual steroids where also his steroids tho

LOL very true man.

He has bad frame. I doubt he could get much bigger natty. He's pretty strong already.

This guy looks fucking good, don't even hate.

This is true. Leangains are insanely difficult to make.

being bigger then that is just disgusting, unless ur competing or something

Don't know how people like him live with themselves. His entire Youtube channel is based on using the names of more famous people to get views. He's just a leech, like TMZ or some shit.

Yea and kalimuscles steroids were actually ramen bro :^)

Dude was actually just a rando weight lifter who ate at a constant deficite.
That and he doesn't have those elite genetics you fucks are fucktarding on about.

But yeah, he's close to his true natural limit.
And he's more then likely fairly strong too. You're not getting to that size as a natural without getting pretty damned strong.

Probably roiding now desu
Last time i saw that guys video he was totally dyel and that was like 1 year ago
Also it looks like his new best friend is connor murphy, he probably wanted to be as cool as him and hopped on the fake natty train. Wouldnt surprise me if he will actually look good in half a year or so

But thats probably just because of the superior super awesome connor murphy program :^)

>Dude was actually just a rando weight lifter who ate at a constant deficite

Proof?

at this point i'm convinced that it's just his small frame preventing him from looking or getting bigger naturally, mainly because he's already really strong yet still looks like he doesn't lift in a shirt.

>tfw small wrists
>tfw feel like giving up because that's what I can hope to achieve naturally

why live...

just roid brah

>404 traps not found

first of all he is not training for 10 consistent years your fucking piece of crack.

second of all he is just a little fellow who lifts and he happens to be pretty stupid. Dont use him as an example of natty lifting.

I look like this after 2 years of natty training.

I just need to walk around carrying 60kg like in the pic at all times and people will think im jacked.

>first of all he is not training for 10 consistent years your fucking piece of crack.
that's what he literally said in one of his videos or comments

Whats your point? You don't look any better or bigger than him desu.

Also it's not like the gains continue being linear. I don't know this dude's background but if you start from skinnyfat and train 2-3 years that gets you reasonable close to your natty limit.

I don't know what it is but after that you don't get that much bigger but you appear bigger because you develop much beter muscle definition.

There is probably much more scientific answer to this but a guy who has trained 3 years and is 75kg 12% bodyfat with exact same body/stats as an other dude who has trained for 6 years, the guy with 6 years of lifting will look significantly better despite having the same bodytype, bodyfat everything. It just is so.

He's either lying or he has a chronic case of fuckaround-atitis whenever he goes to the gym.

>ou don't look any better or bigger than him desu.

Yes I do.

cassady pls go

Lmfao what, i literally looked like this after 8 months of training from skinnyfat, when i was 18yo

Notice how round his face is despite being at

Only 60lb lmao DYEL?

I've never seen anyone that wants to be Rich Piana more than this goof.1. Slaps his hand when he talks= Just like Rich P.2. Sentence structure= just like Rich P.3. Walk =Just like Rich P.4.Hair= Just like Shimp (Three Stooges)5. Weak chin= Just like GenovaMy point is this dork has no identity, he immolates Rich and Mike O'hearn so much it's actually cringy. The only difference, Rich and Mike don't have to walk around with an Ipad loaded with dudes in bikini's to talk to girls. This kids a total dweeb that tries to hard to be someone he's not, and never will be.

He literally said KG.

he spent a good 8 of then fucking around not making strength gains.
>10 years of benching 1 pl8 isn't gonna do shit

he incline benches more than 2 plates.
youtube.com/watch?v=mJZHUh08ZBQ
nice try though

Honestly it's really sad that someone who clearly isn't noticeably big has made his life about fitness. He just doesn't have the genetics for it, no matter the hard work. He looks great compared to an average person but since he constantly surrounds himself with roided up genetic freaks like Piana, it just comes off as pathetic and out of place.

He should switch over to powerlifting and stop falling for the aesthetics meme

>i got a little pump
>flexing

Nah he doesn't have the genetics for that either. He should just chill out, find another passion in life and stop making fitness-related videos. He can keep lifting, of course, it's healthy and good for you, but he should do it on normal terms.

jesus christ that's embarrassing

Why not?
His strength is pretty good

a 2pl8 incline isn't strong....

my friend is bigger than him doing few dips/pullups 2 times a week
genetics > everything

wtf i love roids now

it is for his weight
(170lbs)

Memes aside, this is just sad

this is the ultimate red-pill

Muh genetics