Why do we eat chicken breasts instead of liver? Its so much more expensive, less tasty and less nutritious. Pic related...

Why do we eat chicken breasts instead of liver? Its so much more expensive, less tasty and less nutritious. Pic related, 29 fucking pence.

>15g fat in 100g serving

"no"

You shouldn't buy filthy NZ Muslim lambs meat. Have some self respect and buy British.

Because eating intestines in large quantities isn't too healthy

kek

>shallow fried
I guess u didn't reed

>intestines
>liver

wat

Also stop eating sausages if you believe that.

Might be good on a bulk, but that is a lot of fat. Plus there is that whole vitamin A poisoning thing.

Enjoy your vitamin A poisoning.

Why the fuck do they add what the nutrition would be if you fry it? Can people from the UK not do math?

Why the fuck would they add oil to the nutrition?

>H-hey this chicken has 50g of fat
>Well after you cover it in buttermilk and friend bread crumbs and then put it in a deep fryer

No, because there's no such thing as "math". It's maths with an s you stupid Americunt.

They're allowed to include a representative nutrition profile for standard cooking methods.
99% of people eat liver as liver and onions which is shallow fried.

What's not to get?

Our meat and milk is the best in the world bong

Not when it's spent 6 weeks getting shipped over to Britain it's not.

Very cheap accutane

People fry things in all kinds of different fats and in different amounts. It makes sense to write the nutrition based on what is actually in the container. Then people can add whatever means they use to cook it later. Can you guys not do addition?

UK sux
NZ sux
AU sux
USA rox

Because that's not the nutrition for what is in the package. I want to eat my liver raw, now what?
>The government telling me how to eat my meat
Guess this is what it's like not to have freedom

Sorry, we got rid of all your faggy spellings and superfluous letters when we stole your language and made it better.

Usually on the back of the packet it has the nutritional data per 100g. It probably has it there.

I'm sorry I was agreeing with you until this part:

>Sorry, we got rid of all your faggy spellings and superfluous letters when we stole your language and made it better.

That's just bullshit, you use a bastardised version of English that is in no way better than traditional English. Although I must admit that a lot of speech in England is dreadful now too.

Not the other guy btw, new person, also from England.

NZ really has the best meat and milk even your mcdonalds meat is better quality than merica

Enjoy your gout.