Help

I can't back squat and I've tried everything there is to try.

I've thoroughly read every single reputable guide and applied every piece of information available on the subject including but not limited to:

1. strongerbyscience.com/how-to-squat/
2. stronglifts.com/squat/
3. Starting Strength

I've watched every reputable squat form video on yt including but not limited to:

1. All of Alan Thrall's squat form advice
youtube.com/user/athrall7/videos
2. All of Jonnie Candito's squat form advice
youtube.com/user/CanditoTrainingHQ/videos
3. All of Omar Isuf's squat form advice
youtube.com/user/OmarIsuf/videos

Bar pushes on neck/spine no matter what. Keep back straight, it can't.

Knees always hurt after squatting. Ankle mobility, core tightness, stance width, knees out -- none work.

Various issues with pain in hips/inner thigh and low back. No butt wink. It hurts.

Deloading doesn't work.

I Jefferson Squat, Hack Squat and Trap Bar Squat four plates instead. You think I'm lacking strength if I can do these but not back squat? They require far more core strength than a 1 plate back squat which btw kills me.

Low bar squat is impossible. My Acromion is giant and it gets crushed by them. I have to high bar squat.

Romaleos and Inzer belt help but do not solve problem.

I'm 6'2" 200 lbs longish legs and torso.

I'm not posting a form vid. You ask = ignored. You're going to ask anyway. kys. It serves no purpose. I'm aware of what squat issues look like. I understand kinesiology better than you. I've applied the fixes. It doesn't work. Not here to entertain you.

I have no issues with my body ever except back squats. I have a full home gym and practiced every day for years. And failed. I can perform every single other barbell movement 100% perfectly except back squats. I want to do them but can't. I cannot seek professional help of any sort. Help.

Have you tried not being a pussy?

have you tried an actual job while feeling like you've been knee capped with a broken neck and severely herniated spine?

funny how a pussy can crush every other lift

So, what exactly do you want me to do about it? You just want to whine? Apparently you can't squat. My bet is on you being an idiot instead of your body being messed up.

Why dont you post a video of you squatting so we can see where the issue is you dip

Sorry just read that paragraph about how you're a kines pro who knows more than anyone else anyways

>an idiot who can perfecrlly do everything else
"if i can't say anything useful, antagonize them"

Yet i dont understand how you expect anyone to give you any meaningful advice without a video

Unless u r baiting me then cool

maybe you should visit a physical the rapist?

Stop squatting, no biggie

Squats work a lot better for my quads, it is a biggie but the best solution so far is to not do them, yes.

If you don't have a solution just find some other thread to drool over your keyboard in thanks bye

The solution is for you to give us some damn video, photo or some kind of explanation so we can help you instead of being a little entitled bitch. Apparently you know better than everyone else, so maybe listen to yourself and stop squatting.

then don't squat, who gives a fuck

unless you compete in PL or WL you don't need to squat, and the amount of difficulty you're having with it leads me to think you probably have some weird morphological shit going on that prevents you from doing it and not falling apart

what are your other lifts? just to make sure you aren't a completely weak clueless faggot

a video to get advice from someone who can't read. kys

it's funny, you were describing yourself without realizing it.

you're incredibly defensive here, as soon as you encounter resistance you continue to be defensive and thin-skinned. And when actually treated like a human being and given the reality of the situation here you respond with a non-sequitur ad hominem that is more insulting to yourself than the person it's intended for here.

Why? Why act this way? Because you are terrified that the problem is you. That you don't understand such a basic fundamental movement and cannot execute it safely. You're desperate to fall back on "Muh other lifts" but deep down you know if you can't figure out how to squat correctly, you're autistic to some extent.

Less than 0.01% of the population has a legitimate physical or mental disorder that precludes them from squatting. That is why we all feel so comfortable saying you don't have anything wrong with you, you just are unable to apply your "understanding" of kinesiology to the squat.

This.
Squats aren't the end all be all of fitness user. Some people simply can't squat.

I cycle my lifts but I do a shitload of various deadlift variations that target the quads more than conventional

I really like the efficiency of back squats. Feels bad man.

>I'm not posting a form vid. You ask = ignored. You're going to ask anyway. kys. It serves no purpose. I'm aware of what squat issues look like. I understand kinesiology better than you. I've applied the fixes. It doesn't work. Not here to entertain you.
Lmao go fuck yourself

>durrrr hurrrrrr durrr
i'll keep that in mind, you really told me.

then do quad oriented deadlift accessories like you are, and also do some direct quad work (leg press, leg extensions, lunges)

should hit all the bases squat does (inb4 some minor stabilizer or something whatever fuck you)

if you've actually been trying as hard as you say for as long as you say and still can't squat successfully, it's probably time to give it up and train around it

i was completely a sedentary, inflexible as shit, and unathletic 15 year old when i started lifting and i had the squat down pain-free in like a month so your body is probably fucked in some what if you haven't been able to get it for this long with an honest effort and doing all this research

Ask some local lifter in your fucking gym who can do it to show you

Dude, every retard on this board is an autistic faggot who defends powerlifting and SKWATS no matter what.

They don't give a fuck if it breaks your back or you physically can't do it. They just think you should squat.

The greatest help you can expect is that we will tell you to consider killing yourself. Or maybe suicide works for you. Probably even ending your life might solve your issues.

what do you even expect with this thread?
>I can't squat
>Don't ask me to show you my form in a hope of you seeing a way to help me because i know there is not
>Help me

What the fuck are you expecting man? Looks like you already made your decision about not being able to squat so what do you want?

go fuck yourself with that attitude. you came here asking for help and advice, and yet, you refuse to post any pictures or videos of yourself for some autistic reason. how is anybody going to help you without it? WE DON'T KNOW HOW YOUR SQUAT LOOKS LIKE and what mistakes you're making. and yes, you are surely making one or more mistakes, it'snot the squats fault that you can't squat. your body is either limited in some way (mobility, strength, week points a.e. injuries, some genetic anomaly) or you are fine and to stupid to understand how to squat after so many years of training, all that research you did, and being a kines expert all in all.

Why did you post this? You seem to have already convinced yourself that you cant do it. What are we going to say? Whats your problem (other than not being able to squat)? Stop pretending that you are so superior because you obviously aren't. You cant even squat.

>look mom i posted things online!

Try Front squats. I am unable to do bakc squats aswell.
Front squats work extremly good

This response is consistent wirh the intellect of someone who cannot squat

I think I'm gonna revisit box squats again. Last time I tried them they just didn't feel like they carried over but I just did some a few mins ago and my opinion changed. Felt great.

>cant squat
>home gym

Autist confirmed

>if i cant teach myself how to do something with my internet machine then it cant be done!

that basically describes your (OP's) post

>assume they're lying, new or stupid even tho it contradicts everything they posted
great advice fit you really showed me