What if Hitler

What if Hitler...

Other urls found in this thread:

turtledove.wikia.com/wiki/Zigeuner_(story)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hated Aryans instead?

lived

Got accepted into art school

called

had a job

Won WW2

...hadn't been rejected by that beautiful jewess back in Vienna?

ima use those on some people

Why are Jews always the scapegoat? Is it because they retain their culture and societal norms instead of assimilating?

They're smart, they're rich, they're influential, and they're different.

Did something right?

Ugly noses

They’re God’s chosen people, that’s why everyone for the last 2000 years has been kicking them out

Because they led a Communist revolution against their host countries in Russia and Germany right after the war?

Was black?

The gentile fears the Jewish warrior.

was a grill?

WOULD

looks like ginny weasley

I WANT TO PROTECT ADOLPHINE

tfw no qt hitler gf

didn't hate Jews?

turtledove.wikia.com/wiki/Zigeuner_(story)

Don't do this to my dick

Lots of non-answers, but basically it's because of the pagan-blood myth that the Jews killed Christ. It then morphed into the belief that Jews were a rootless cosmopolitan tribe that caused societal decay, when in fact the decay was caused by either decadence, famine, or war. There's no good reason for scapegoating them. It's just easy, because humans have built-in biological programming for it.

...didn't eat soy?

I can't believe Vietnam had Jews

Dont know why he took it so hard, it was common knowledge that art scholars just shat over everything remotely realist.

>myth
It's true and everyone knows it, it even says so in the Bible, who are you to question the word of God?

got Anne Frank pregnant?

not sure if memeing, but it's accepted by historians that the romans killed christ. Even the Second Vatican Council released a statement on behalf of the church exonerating jews of christ's death

Yes of course, it was Pontius Pilatus who gave the order, but only after the jews whispered it in his ear, they always work in the shadows

>Start cult
>Amass big following
>Start shit talking Nero
>Start riots
>Get killed and displayed along with other rioters

Nero wasnt even born at this time

The Romans are widely held to be the ones that put Jesus to death. Whether they did so at the instigation of local leaders, in the interest of keeping order, is another thing altogether. But there was a complex factionalism at work, and the idea that some uniform and villainous (not to mention anti-Semitic) 'the Jews' were responsible is historically fucking dumb.

.....had artistic talent beyond mediocre landscapes with poor sense of scale?

How do you know what the time was?

his paintings had an evil aura

People like to be acknowledged.

anything's better then early modernest

I don't know, I'll take Picasso over yet another painting of just a building.

Cubism may look wierd, but the actual content of his paintings was no different from what artists had been doing for time immemorial.

I hope some nigger jew pisses blood inside you, also Pre-Raphaelites qt's are the superior painting.

I prefer my women dead.

>t. scholomo

/thread

jews killed jesus... read the passages in the talmud that gloat over it

...shaved his moustache.

and got impregnated by Stalin?

Dibs

Stop user, my penis can only get so erect.

What's with the negro nose?

what if hitler got laid?

Wouldn't help, he was one of those autists with oneitis.

Didn't he?

Jesus was crucified sometime between 30 and 33 AD.
Nero was born 37 AD and ruled as emperor between 54–68 AD.
So your original post is retarded and I have no idea why you even bothered to post it

back to leftypol

had a pair of balls