You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

You hit the GYM HARD, while Chad eats pizza

Girls look at your gymcel body and think "ewww what a try hard" while they look at the chad and think "i love him, he just does what he wants, not even concerned about the whole bodybuilding thing".

Chad STILL looks INFINITELY better than you because of his GENETICALLY DETERMINED HEIGHT, FRAME and FACE.

Women are getting more and more choice and validation and its either CHAD or NOTHING

Why haven't you gymcels learnt yet?

It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you here

So are we going to start seeing this thread everyday now?

>redbox
>a small pizza
>garbage beard grooming

Lmao

I love this meme

Only tryhards post snapchat stories. Chad just shows up in other people's.

he's like 28 and looks like he's 40, fuck this dude

next time atleast post a real chad not some weak chinned awkward 7/10 wannabe
unless its u OP then the autism is beyond control

fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8

he is chad m8

His name is Chad Johnson? Seriously?

Goddamnit, some people are just blessed with cool names.

Thought he changed it to Ochocinco?

Hahaha u mad, beta?

This shit is hilarious to me.

You know why Chad can eat pizza and drink soda all the time?

Because Chad is ACTIVE and lives an ACTIVE LIFESTYLE that consists of playing sports and a job that keeps him on his feet and on the move constantly.

When I played college soccer I was eating like shit, sleeping like shit and drinking every other night. Because of the level of PHYSICAL ACTIVITY that I did on a daily basis none of that shit mattered and I was still shredded as fuck

She is definitely thinking about someone else during sex.

how do you play sports and keep active in the post-college world OTHER than just lifting/cardio

Having a job where you work on your feet, or in sales where you are constantly traveling from place to place. Playing sports either at local parks/gyms or in organized leagues. Having kids and playing with them, coaching kids teams, etc. Having active hobbies.

Plenty of ways bruv

>start
If you weren't a newfag you would remember when there were like a billion threads like this every single day

did you guys even watch the bachelorette

he was a socially inept narcissist

you can idolize his body and stuff if you want but if you want to be like him that's sad and you should rethink how you view women

This.
It reminds me of my festival visit last year

> Fatty losing weight
> lost 100lbs+ so far
> Go to a festival
> Decide to eat/drink whatever I damn well pleased since it was a festival
> Guzzled down the worst shit imaginable
> Come back from festival
> lost 1.5kg
> saitama_ok.jpg

I underestimated just how much we walked/danced/etc. Just the walk from the camping site to the festival grounds alone was 6-7km.

Chads who play sports, have an active job, and go out to dance like mad every saturday burn retarded amounts of calories doing so.

>It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS
this is my favorite line

Outdoor recreation, my dude. Take a hike over to /out/, you might pick up a new passion

COPE

GREAT idea! thank you!

>tfw you'll never be a genetically blessed Chad
>tfw you'll always be an ugly and awkward loser

a-atleast I'm good at math and programming

If Zyzz were still alive, we'd be talking about how only our own journey matters.

If Zyzz were still alive, we'd be telling each other that we're all gonna make it.

Instead, we have this shit thread.

>Think about it next time you want to only think about yourself. We desperately need you, user.

Ive had nothing but pizzas and burgers for the past one week for dinner now and i'm aesthetic as fuck and have done modelling gigs here and there. Guess I'm a chad then even though my autism peaks on half lunar nights

Post the full pic where she posts on FB that he is the best friend she could ever ask for.

Go have a heart attack in a sauna you faggot

>calling people newfag over a 2 month old meme

Pizza Hut Hawaiian chicken pizza has 500 cals and 25 g protein per slice, ultimate bulk food what are you talking about.

you are MAD because you know CHAD will fuck your girlfriend and make you SAD

Holy shit that guy is the chadiest chad of all time. Hilarious

Metabolism is genetic you fucking faggot. Also if you have a weak jaw you need to be under 8% bf to not get a moonface. Good luck doing that without a strict diet.

everyone can learn coding and math, not everyone can be chad

Because he probably is a lonely NEET with shit genetics and wants people to make him feel better, so he posts that shit so he can see all the arguments against it.

>forgot to eat today
>forgot to eat yesterday
>lifted both days
I don't know what I'm doing with my life, I need to cut but this feels a little dangerous

Objectively wrong once you get past calculus.

>2 month old meme

jesus the nerve on these newfags

Offended beta with shit genetics spotted

Stop making this thread you fat virgin

>Can't enjoy a pizza without attention.

Whew, lads. Must be sad to be a chad.

live on the edge for once

undercooked toast

CHAD eats PIZZA and SHITS the bed while your oneitis CLEANS HIS BED PAN and SUCKS his COCK.

Never even seen this before but he's fucking hilarious

you caught me dude, at least she does a good job of wiping

Or he just didn't eat like a pig the whole day until that pizza. Eating less is easier than eating more.

he could ditch the glasses and shave his head to be handsome ugly

>Eating less is easier than eating more.
t. skellington starter

Eating more is so easy, you just have to eat the wrong things.

zyzz was a retarded kid who died at 22

What did he die from again

Sucking too much cock

Heart birth defect that was previously undiagnosed. Was born a ticking time bomb, but that bomb MAY have never gone off had it not been for roids. No way to know.

Sad!

If he got rid of the glasses and got a better haircut he'd easily be a 8-9/10

I think everyone knows this except him

These threads are similar to 'TRUMP HAS NO CHANCE' threads.

Whatever. I'm a skinny fuck, but I've put on 25 pounds in the last year. I've gone from benching 135 to 215. I'm still pretty skinny, but have definitely put on a lot of muscle mass and people can tell.

Work fucking hard and you can do it.

Holy shit. Chad "thunder" Johnson is literally real.