Back after two months

Hello Veeky Forums,

Left this place 2 months ago after lingering here for about a year. I got fit, found the love of my life, and started focusing on school and getting my shit together.

I've been with this girl for four months and I found out today she got drunk and made out with four guys. This happened the weekend after our first date. She went clubbing with this low-self esteem friend of hers. She says she doesn't drink anymore. I really don't know. She tried telling me what happened on our second date, but she skirted the issue.

She told me yesterday while we were eating pizza after studying. I felt really hurt, I didn't wanna touch her, I didn't wanna be close to her. She started crying. Her bus was coming in five minutes but she said she didn't wanna go home. I hugged her, even though I didn't want to. I took her inside the school, she kept crying, kept apologizing. She cried for an hour or something. I walked her to her stop and said I still loved her, I didn't wanna kiss her on her lips.

I try to do my best for her. When we go out, I plan things to make sure everything's fun. When we study I bring her favorite snacks. When she talks to me about her problems, I listen. I encourage her, I support her, I love her.

We talk about having kids, raising a family, we talk about our future together.

I'm feeling really low right now. I'm feeling really hurt. I don't have any friends or family to talk, so I'm talking to the only place that's acknowledged me.

Attached is my 10 month progress, I stopped taking pictures now. On month 14 right now. My routine is PPL, copy any basic PPL routine and tweak it to your liking, because that's what I do.

>we were eating pizza

Forget about her, user. She's a bad influence on you.

Thanks for the blog

If it's after the first date I wouldn't call you guys official at that point

>weekend after first date
Bitch please, let it go. Were yall even exclusive at that point? Im sure it doesnt feel good but deff not worth breaking up over.

c u c k

kek
There's some fit related info at the end. I'm happy to share what I've learned. My lifts are 1/2/3/4 for reps. Biggest gains so far have been for ohp and bench, love both those lifts.

You sound like you're 17

>This happened the weekend after our first date

Soo she wasn't actually in a relationship? Going on a date doesn't mean you're in a relationship. Also

>4 months
>love
>crying for hours
>talking about kids

Yeah, you're in high school

you should know if it was a breach of trust or not.

what was the relationship like after the first date? Were you guys exclusive?

how does someone make out with 4 guys tho one night. thats a bit of a red flag.

"made out" with 4 guys.
That's her way if saying she had a full 5-way and swallowed their cum. Learn to move on you fucking cuck.

Cut her off OP she's a gainz goblin

I'm 24 and she's 21. I didn't cry, at least not until I got home and I was in the shower.

She said she wanted to see me again for a second date. I don't know how you make out with four guys in one night. It's really messing with my head. I want her to stop hanging out with her buzzkill friend, she does nothing but bring people down.

I can relate OP. When I first met my GF we went on 2 dates and made out on the second. Didn't fugg though. I ghosted on her for a few days after this and then went on our "3rd date" maybe a week later and fugged a few times that night, then continued to see each other after that.

14 months go by, we move in together during this time and have a great life together. She confesses that between our 2nd and 3rd date she slept with her ex boyfriend/fwb. She said that because I didn't talk to her at all afterwards she assumed I wasn't interested.

I didn't think we were exclusive or even a couple at that point, plus it was her ex, so it was no big deal. However if she had met some random stranger and fucked them, I would have broken up with her on the spot. Making out with 4 dudes in one night is a huge red flag to me, regardless of whether you were seeing her at the time or not, that's slut behavior.

When she first told me about it I went and cheated on her which she has never found out. BUT, it didn't heal my wounds. She slept with him because she didn't give a fuck and I only cheated as retaliation for feeling shitty about her.

Cuck, meet cuck lmao.

>She slept with him because she didn't give a fuck
She slept with him because you were ghosting her retard

Haha you can leave this place all you want but it's already infected you

fffffuckkk mee

she got drunk and kissed some dudes after your FIRST date. NOT A BIG DEAL.

also

>4 months
> I love her
> We talk about having kids, raising a family, we talk about our future together

jaysus!!!

This is next level cuckage.

Mexicans do this, fucked a Mexican chick in highschool, first thing she asked when i woke up was what's a good baby name.

Move on. No one wants to date the chick that gets slutty when she's drunk.

You're already trying to change who she is, and who she hangs out with?

Get outta there.

>love of my life
>I've been with this girl for four months

relationship is already dead

4 months is nothing, u r still in the honeymoon phase n u think it's "love"

if u forgive her knowing she cheated on u then she probably will later on too knowing she's got u around her finger

Dude, she wanted to get rid of you asap.

>still in school
>found the """love""" of his """""life"""""
>got his """""shit""""" """"""""""together""""""""""""
>in 2 months

Grow up, child.

At my house?

It's so funny that people spout "cuck" all the time when people have a normal adult sex life

I know, but my point is that she wanted to sleep with him, and she did. Tree branching in it's finest. If I had made it clear that I wanted to see her consistently it probably wouldn't have happened but whatever.

Well, you didn't call her again I guess?

Fucking shit man you werent even a thing! YOU WERENT EVEN FUCKING DATIN!

You deserve to be dumped. Srs.

She was probably illegal and wanted papers.

PS - If I were you, or if I were me when this first happened, I would have ended it. Not necessarily because what they've done is grounds for breaking up - assuming you really do love her - but because it would allow you to grow more as an individual. I wish I would have broken up with her because it would have been an experience that I've never had and would have exposed me to new feelings and situations, I would have used the experience to improve myself and learn new things. Instead I stuck around, it proved I lacked a certain level of self respect.

So she made out with 4 guys at the same time, what kind of a slut is that ?
I would have dumped her, seriously
Plus alcohol is never an excuse

First post I see in one year and I find this.

Sure Veeky Forums never dissapoint me

She did it once
She WILL do it again
The relationship is permanently soured now anyway
Just dump her and move on, it will save you pain in the long run I promise

Also if it was just one guy I would maybe think about letting it slide, but even then probably nah
But FOUR different guys
Don't be a cuckold

OP:

Some good news and some bad.
The good is that she clearly has feelings for you. Even if you dont buy the tears and stuff, she told out of guilt and her feelings for you caused that guilt.

The bad is she made out with 4 guys (and assuming that's all she really did) and you have to ask yourself if you are OK with being with a girl that does those kind of things.
I don't like prudes cause I rather have a girl that has experienced some stuff before deciding to go with me for the long haul (gives value to her decition), but 4 guys in one night says something else about her, not sure what you figure it out.

The weekend after your first date.
..So what? Before you were even a couple? Before you were exclusive? It's a shitty situation OP, and it's normal for you to feel angry and hurt, but just let this one go.
She clearly has strong feelings for you, and it's not like she fucked them.
As long as it was a one-time thing, you should forgive her and continue your life.

Ditch her op

Shes testing the waters now that youre invested. If she can getbaway with "making out with 4 guys" under the claim she was drunk its only a matter of time before the same shit happens or worse cuz shes "drunk"

>at least not until I got home and I was in the shower.

Scarily relatable

>I've been with this girl for four months
>We talk about having kids, raising a family, we talk about our future together

Thats cute user. First gf?

Give me some advice, she didn't sleep with these guys. She made out in a club. She lives at home with her parents, and there's no possibility she slept with them. She has to be home every night.

Nice b8 retard

I'm taking this advice. Thank you user. Hope I never have to come back to this place again.

OP, everyone here is gonna shout "cuck!" And "she'll do it again!" Because they are paranoid beta virgins. DESU, it's really no big deal, you guys weren't even a thing yet, she's only 21, and was drunk.

I couldn't even tell you some of the stupid shit I did while drunk at that age. Just scare her a little bit to teach her a lesson and then forgive her for it.

If u stick around this chick you deserve everything that WILL happen. Might not happen today or tomorrow but one night shes gonna go out to the club cuz its her bff beckys birthday and your gonna be womdering whose tongue fucking her

Because there's no way she can't blow them in the toilet right? This bitch is slutty enough to make out with four guys in one night, and that's assuming she's telling the truth about how far she went, which is doubtful.

lol yup

Lmao good luck cuck don't regret it when you walk into her drilling four guys in your bed next time.

This.
People always tell disheartening half truths rather then devastating whole stories

Ite, here's what I'd do in your situation. I'd make it clear to her that you're shaken by it, and it may take you a few days to get back to normal, but it was after one date - that's nothing really, to be honest. Let her know that if anything similar ever happened in future, you'd end the relationship on the spot.

Be sure to get nudes so you can post them on here when she enviably does it again

Good luck fella. hope all turns out well for you

OP, have you been to a club? You think people don't fuck in a club? I'm sorry man, but her whore body took 4 cocks that night. Might it have been blowjobs, taking it in the ass or pussy, maybe a couple at once, or any combination of these things? Did one cock use the cum of another in her well used cunt as lube? Who knows, but she's seeing how you react to "making out" because it doesn't sound as bad to her. Up to you where to go with it, just know you're boldly going where several men have gone before, likely without protection.

Inevitably.

this is the right advice op

I will.
Definitely, I really needed it. Thank you.

Last time a woman told me she cheated on me I beat the shit out of her.
She never gave me a reason to hurt her again and her pussy was literally gushing when I fucked her after beating her.

fpbp

are you stuck user?

If she said 4 guys it's probably more

bro respect yourself and dump her. if you want a serious relationship find a woman worth your time not a lying cheating whore.

I know it's hard for you user cause of "muh love" but drop her,she ain't worth it

4 guys for fucks sake

Remember: Women are never honest, even when they confess.

If she says it was 4 guys, then it was 8.
If she says she made out with them, she sucked their dicks.

>This happened the weekend after our first date. She went clubbing with this low-self esteem friend of hers.
You're already making excuses for her.
>her low self-esteem friends
She absolutely no better. Whores of a feather, suck cocks together.

>made out with four guys
Leave her to get roasted.

He won't,he thinks that he is in love

I don't understand why cheating is so bad. She kissed some other, who cares? Seh loves you an you love her.
Don't you want to fuck some other sluts sometimes? I think it's absolutly normal

>being literally an innate cuck
I guess people like you exist so that you can raise the kids of people like me

Lmao you got cucked just move on, you were barely in a relationship anyway

The groundhog said spring was coming early, not summer.