Moons quietly

>moons quietly

AMA tonight on reddit. Team reveal and new website will triple the rate of increase and suddenly this moon mission won't be so quiet

great !

Yep. Hope you're in user

sure

go the moon

Don't samefag dipshit

This had better moon, I still have some bags, need a 2x to break even

I don't plan to sell on breaking even. I'm holding this bad boy until end of 2018 when they release the global lending platform. The use case is MASSIVE and so I'm expecting unbelievable gains, similar to if I'd held Ethereum for the last 12 months

I still have my genesis addresses.

Fuck yeah!
Pretty soon you guys will regret not having bought them from me for 1 BTC each.

How many you got senpai?

it's good project which does basically same what salt does at a smaller scale or as any crypto to crypto loaning coin.
The sad thing about elix, because of low-level entry price every pajeet on shit street is on board and believe they can flip it for few rupees

Unfortunately only 2 left. I sold off some of them in the last pump to 8k sats.

None of the batches have been made in my last 2 addresses though so they're still completely fresh from the first airdrop.

Here is one of "professional" pajeet. Genesis at max can generate 50k or more realistically 30k.
at current bitcoin price (5700 dollars) 1 genesis account can generate at most 4000 dollars at current rate and realistically 2400 dollars/
I wish India not only had basic toilets but and basic mathematics course so pajeets could calculate before posting

It's not the same as salt because it doesn't use fiat, it's just about lending ELIX directly. Similar idea though since they're both about lending

So how many address pairs? How many batches per pair? You didn't make sense. Do you mean you only have 2 batcches left?

>It's not the same as salt because it doesn't use fiat
Elix could in future if elix would gain traction because for now crypto to fiat lending is cumbersome and heavily regulated not like crypto to crypto which in politicians eyes (for now) looks like monopoly money trade.

Are you fucking retarded?
We pumped ELIX up to over 8000 sats. Each address makes 13,510 ELIX right now.

At the price we had pumped it too in BTC before, but with today's BTC price since I can't remember what the BTC price was at that time, it comes out to about $6160.
That's the maximum value each was worth at the time of the pump, you moronic fuck.

Also, what do you mean "realistically"? There's an exact formula for how much each produces based on how long you hold it. No guesswork.

1 BTC each was a completely reasonable price at the top of the pump.. If you believe in its long term potential and that it will surpass the prices of the last pump, then it's still a reasonable price.

pee pee poo poo BRRAPPP

No I said I had 2 genesis pairs left. Each has 10 batches. So 20 batches total.

Never said I only had 2 batches left. I had 5 address pairs originally but sold off the first 3 at the top of each of the previous pumps starting with Timereum.

Yeah you're not wrong.

I think ELIX has a strong potential for business to business use case as well.

The ROI for holding my addresses is about 30% the first year but since the growth of each batch is linear the ROI starts to shrink after the first year and so eventually it'll be far better to just sell it and invest the money than to hold the address pairs for all 10 years. But it's still the first year so I'm good.

The potential is crazy but so under the rader. Needs more advertising

That's the downside to not doing an ICO, but it indicates that the developers aren't out to steal your money like the SALT developers are. ELIX is pretty underground so it needs a strong following. The ELIX community has been awesome thus far.

>1 BTC each was a completely reasonable price at the top of the pump
So it wasnt reasonable at all. Its like saying buying elix at 8k was reasonable. It wasnt. It was a pump

It has indeed an awesome community. I currently have around 1200 ELIX but might contribute more once there's news

Ok, well if I'd made all the batches I could have made 1.06 BTC worth at the time of the pump, but I only spoiled about half my address pairs and I'm saving these last 2 for when the final product comes out.

Look at the supply. It's super low. If price rises so will supply as excited genesis holders generate batches but that will stop after a short while and we will be left with a super low supply super low price coin, and from there we have a true moon mission on our hands.

Pump the coin, get the weak genesis holders to fuck off, then we can truly moon. $10 will be nothing for a product like this and it could only be a couple of months away if even that.

God damn I've never come across a coin with as strong a potential as ELIX. I'll be watching the AMA closely later today, I just bought in and now have a comfy stack of 61k ELIX that I'm going to sit on for a long time indeed.

Everything pumps. You can thank / blame Suppoman for that. The pump has no reflection on the actual project or its potential, only negative sentiment from people who FOMO bought the top, or positive sentiment from people who were smart and bought the bottom.

>Suppoman

Why do people watch him? He looks and sounds so fucking annoying

money money

THERE IS NO NEED TO GO ON MY MOM. STOP RIGHT THERE.

Someone saw the angry people on BCT lel

People are freaking out that they missed out on getting ELIX

>tfw down 50% on Elix

deluded bagholders who got dumped on itt.

>got 5 genesis address pairs for free, no initial investment
>sold the first 3 for about $12,000
>still have 2 left
>thinking I got dumped on

>buying at the top of an obvious pump

Don't worry mate it will go back up, just be patient. Biz is full of retards so try not to pay attention to them

Dont be so sure...

I mean elix is a cool project which has a fair amount of critique but can someone fucking explain how such shitcoin as salt got to 142 million capitalization.
They are literally a lending company which has same product like any other lending except "muh crypto" flavor

Supply just increased by another 10% from 19 million to 21 million while this thread is up.

ELIX genesis holders just can't keep from blowing their loads.....soon enough my genesis addresses will be some of the only ones left.

What the fuck?? It's been 21 mill for ages now, how much of a retard are you?

buy buy buy

you fucking retard, do you think anyone in here is capable of pump?
If you want shill go to reddit as they eat every left over we spit out

Submitted my list of questions to reddit. If the devs answer them, regardless of what the answer is, I will be very satisfied