Mfw straight edge kiddies think drinking alcohol is worse than eating sugary snacks

>mfw straight edge kiddies think drinking alcohol is worse than eating sugary snacks

>that post-workout sixer

based bisping

>mfw straight edge suburb faggots think any drugs but hard drugs are bad

Lol wtf? Is calling it straight edge still a thing?

It was a massive fad when I was in highschool, all the metal kids were straight edge and all the bands had x's tattooed on them.

Belive
Concieve
Achieve
SHUT THE FUCK UP

>that pre work out sixer

>that first 40oz of the day

>metal
>straight edge

No, you're confusing hardcore with metal. Metalheads are almost always beer or whiskey drinkers.

Same thing faggot

>heavy metal
>hardcore punk
>same thing
This moron thinks Iron Maiden and Black Flag play the same genre of music.
I guess

>this thing is bad so it's not bad to do this other bad thing

Both are bad in different ways. Not an excuse to do either.

Alcohol
>carbs to give you energy
>alcohol to reduce water weight and look aesthetic

Sugary snack
>empty calories and fat

>be me
>have never drank alcohol, smoked cigs, or taken drugs
>not even straight edge
>just autistic hypochondriac
>pretty much afraid of the world and horrified of taking even the slightest risk
>everyone looks at me like im a stuck up snob when i refuse alcoholic beverage
>tfw im just an autist afraid of trying new things

You know how people think they're special snowflake, but they're actually not? I believe in this case I am a special snowflake, why? Because most people drink, and the ones who don't only do it because they're actually being straight-edgy type faggots, I've never heard of anyone ever having the same feelings as me in regards to this shit, everyone is either a drunkard,druggie, or a religious and straight edge.

Anyone here like me? I doubt it, never had anyone ever say they can relate, not even on Veeky Forums.

I don't even fit in on here, literally don't fit in anywhere.

>inb4 edgy teenager hur hur i was like you when i was younger hur hur!!!!!1111oneone

I am turning 30 this year, been this way my entire life.

I used to be like that, then I started drinking with good friends, then I got a girl and started smoking pot. Life just seemed so much better after that

They're similar enough that people who don't care would group them together, don't be a genre autist

>that mid set barrel

Only if they're deaf. And even those people probably wouldn't mix up Iron Maiden and Black Flag.

Low dose methamphetamine (intranasally) is safer for you than drinking alcohol and getting fucked up every weekend.

The meth comedown is nowhere near as bad as an alcohol hangover, objectively.

Also in tiny amounts, I'm talking TINY lines, meth is neuroprotective and a great pre workout. Just make sure you take a magnesium supplement.

How can I get over my autism?

Here's what my mind says when I think of alcohol

>I don't want to feel dizzy
>I don't want to risk vomiting
>I don't want to risk becoming addicted (addictive personality)
>It costs a decent amount of money which I could otherwise save
>I don't see the point of it in the grand scheme of things
>It doesn't do anything positive for my physique
>It doesn't do anything positive for my health
>I'd rather eat some food that will be helpful for health and aesthetics
>I don't want to drink just for the sake of fitting or making other people feel happy

As you can see, there's a big list of negatives that my mind tells me, how can I get over this mental hurdle? I'm not the type of person who can just say "fuck it" and do it, I need to build myself up to it, which would require me going through all those negative thoughts and opinions on drinking alcohol. So long as I have these thoughts I can't ever do it.

You know.....

you can just say no thank you. No one thinks how you are thinking right now, even you said it yourself. You being cynical does actually make you a faggot.
I dont drink either.

>meth is neuroprotective

>i did no research but im pretty sure this is whats happening inside my body

>How can I get over my autism?
You need to convince yourself that you need to know what you're trying to avoid. Relax and let go, even if it's just for a little while. Pot and alcohol are great avenues for helping you relax after you take those first steps. I'm convinced I was borderline autistic before, but have since found my way into being pretty normal.

>meth is neuroprotective

Enjoy your burnt out serotonin receptors and parkinsons.

It is though.

T. Off and on heroin addict

Amphetamines of any type ravage your hormonal systems

>don't be a genre autist
>continues to be a genre autist
They're both hard music played by a fucking band. It's literally under the same umbrella shut the fuck up

Dude I am far from one of those guys. Go listen to them, they're worlds apart. Yeah, black metal, especially the Norwegian shit, has a lot of hardcore punk influence, but that's about it. They're both derivatives of rock.

I'm not arguing something like the difference between melodic and regular death metal or doom vs sludge. They're different overarching genres of music, not subgenres.

Go listen to Black Flag and Dead Kennedys and then go listen to Slayer and Amon Amarth and tell me they're in the same genre of music.

Completely different kinds of people. Go to a punk show and you have kids in boots, ripped up t shirts, studded belts, and dyed spiky hair. Go to a metal show and it's kids with denim battle jackets and long as fuck hair for windmilling.

why is it one or the other? sugary snacks and alcohol are both garbage for you.

>implying alcohol isn't mostly coverted into sugar the moment it goes through your liver.

Some pretty valid points there son

Essentially people do it because the enjoyment they get out of it is worth it to them

>I don't want to feel dizzy
Don't drink a lot then?
>I don't want to risk vomiting
Don't drink a lot then?
>It costs a decent amount of money which I could otherwise save
Bruh cheap wine is the GOAT of alcohol literally $5-6 for a night of drinking for one
>I don't see the point of it in the grand scheme of things
Nothing has a point in the grand scheme of things
>I'd rather eat some food that will be helpful for health and aesthetics
Few hundred kcal once in a while is okay
>I don't want to drink just for the sake of fitting or making other people feel happy
Then don't? The choice is up to you man. It's just a social lubricant. That's it's main goal for me. Just do you man if you don't want to drink no one is forcing you, but your reasons for not make you sound like an 18 year old who just went to college.

They're both types of hard rock? Not that different. Plus both those groups were at the same shows in my tiny country town

They might be different genres but to the average person they sound the same, to argue against it is retarded. I listen to industrial hardcore but I wouldn't argue with someone who thinks it sounds the same as hardstyle because to someone who could not give less of a fuck, it does.

>9 solid cons
>no pros

Why do you want to start drinking?

You don't need alcohol if you're Chad enough that you can be socially outgoing and the life of the party while sober or if you're an autist with no friends who isn't going to be social even if drunk.

For everyone who isn't on the extreme ends of the scale alcohol helps. Inhibitions inhibit my socialability.

>muh life of the party

Why does this matter so much?

>"brah, beer has like less calories than a coke and shit that's why you are probably even more unhealthy than me"
>proceeds to drink 15 beers in one night and stopping at two junkfood joints and then drinks a coke when he wakes up

Kekd at each in a progressive manor

a meth comedown is ten times worst than the worst hangover. u clearly having done drugs before

WTF is wrong with you people? Stop promoting drug and alcohol use.

Say what you want but there are plenty of swole dudes who drink 20+ beers on the weekends.

and look what happened to andre the giant after all of that alcohol, i am not saying alcohol is unhealthy but I am saying large amounts can lead to heart problems

>reddited at each in a reddit reddit

Your cringy anime pic and panicking can honestly serve as reverse psychology to people that will make them drink more just so they don't follow your insight.
Just a few sentences and a picture is all you need to look like a faggot man you gotta think outside the box or try harder to change people's agendas.

Roman?

Idk how people can sit down and enjoy alcohol, it all tastes like shit to me. I like being drunk but I can't stand the taste

Implying carbs from alcohol are better than carbs from sugar

In certain times, I do enjoy a nice beer, and with the right snacks red wine is good too. I will say though, plum sake and plum wine are literally 15/10 (no weeb) no matter what, this shit right here is the god's juice