23 years old

>23 years old
>tired all the time
>feel like im old as fuck

Can i fix this with lifting/exercise or is this just a consequence of being older than 20

This is a consequence of being older than 12 m8

>Can i fix this with lifting/exercise

Probably

Excercise, re-evaluate your daily diet, and develope interest in a hobby.

ahhh this just means your diet is shit and you dont get nearly enough of nutrion out of it.

fuq

bro I'm 23 aswell and I felt like shit 2 years ago. I changed my diet and look to get enough of micros through the day.

Also highly recommend taking a Vitamin D3 supplement and an Omega 3 supplement.

Good luck fellow.

Not OP, but I struggle with being tired too, often needing at least one nap through my day, wha specific nutrients/vitamins should I increase in my diet?

Diet. Don't eat anything processed. Don't drink milk coffee sugar. Profit

get 8 hours of sleep a night, take a b-complex vitamin w/ coffee and consider taking the refined maca powder, get more carbs from brown rice or fruit

zinc, iron, D3 (k2 for that aswell), magnesium, calcium, Omega 3-6 ratio should be at least 1:6

I would watch for that. Also take more D3 than doctors would recommend but at the same time you need to look out to take enough of vitamin K2 as is it very important for your body to use vitamin D3.

I would mostly watchout for these.

I was a lot more tired in my teens

which I assume was part of growth and puberty

these days I can operate fine on 7 hours a night

>>tired all the time

this is mostly your diet. but lifting/cardio in addition to fixing your diet (remove soda + sweets, limit processed carbs, lean proteins & vegetables) will make all the difference

>develope interest in a hobby.

i see this meme repeated everywhere but i don't enjoy or get pleasure from anything

i barely am able to attend college because i fucking hate it, let alone have a hobby and enjoy things

It's called depression OP

whats the cure

What a lot of people don't get is that we all have an internal biological clock that follows a circadian rhythm in terms of sleeping. If your sleep schedule is off even by 30 minutes, your melatonin levels wont be consistent and you can feel less active, less focused, have trouble memorizing shit, and have trouble learning new things throughout the day. This is especially true for people who don't have at least one day where they do absolutely nothing.

Keep a regular sleep schedule if you want to feel less tired throughout the day.

you're either

>eating like shit
or
>resting like shit
probably both, faggot, and being sedentary doesn't help either.

>It's just diet

Good lord.

You can't expect to feel good unless you take care of your body, user. If you aren't working out, building enough muscle, eating properly, and sleeping enough, you're going to feel bad.

It might just be adult-hood, it might be cancer. We can't tell you. But working out and eating properly should be apart of any adult's life.

Look at what you eat: If it's not mostly vegetables, enough protein, enough fat, and enough complex carbs, you'll probably feel bad (carbs are pretty shit tho tbqhwy).

Look at your activity level: if you aren't getting at least an hour of good excercise 4-5 times a week, you're going to feel bad.

Multivitamin, Omega 3s (fish/flax oil), D3 and 5, and epson salt baths (for magnesium) are a good thing to add in. Don't waste money on magnesium pills.

suicide

get good sleep, good hydration, good diet, moderate exercise
basically be human
and if you still feel bad you're damaged somehow go see doctor

>the best years of your life are long gone

>constantly tired
>start taking 3000iu of vitamin D daily
>after a week or so no longer feel urge to nap

I wouldn't say im bursting with energy but it definitely made me feel more functional

I am 27 and I am way much tougher and full of energy when I was a dumb 20yo fatass. I think you will feel old and with less energy when you hit 35+. Hell, there is a 40 year old who regularly runs a mile in 6:50 minutes.

Sounds a lot like depression desu.

I'm so sorry that high school didn't last long enough for you and you tried to maintain those "friends", so sorry