How long to go from fat to ottermode

I'm currently 5'7(1,71m), 160lbs (73kg) with 21% bf

If you're not like 10 lbs away from being otter mode at those stats, then like a year of lifting and a few extra months of cutting you fucking useless shit

Is this bait or are you really that short and fat?

do you even lift?

I wonder that too.
>tfw 5'11 (182cm) at 69kg

>21% bf
I don't think so

not bait
I've recently started dieting after years of fast food + sedentary lifestyle. lost 30 pounds already

not really

exact same stats op, and there is no way that bf is right

why, it's too low or too high?
I've measured it with both calpers and an electronic bodyfat scale, very similar results

pls respond

When I first came on Veeky Forums I hated this guys physique but he was bigger than me so I couldnt talk shit. Now he just looks weak and fragile. Fucking bitch boy twink

you sound jelly

I'm in inch taller, about 5 lbs heavier and lower bodyfat. If you were anywhere close to ottermode at that weight you would know. You'll cut straight to DYEL mode, and you're no where near the level where you could "recomp". Spend a year lifting and then cut next year for ottermode or cut now and spend the summer looking like a skeleton.

I think I'm going to start lifting and keep on with a low calorie diet until I get to ~15% bf. I'm just too fat right now to stop dieting

He's still probably leaner than you tho.

In all honesty op, can you post your body?
I'm the same height, ten pounds heavier than you, but ~13% bf on any given day...
just wanna see if my body fat reader is lying to me...
Thanks

>that pic
>13% BF
HAHAHAHA

Here's a pic with better lighting. Pls no bully. I know I look like total shit.

>13bf

kek
thats 13% bf

I usually take the reading in the morning before I eat anything. Idk if that is optimal?
I think the device is by Omiron or something

user im sorry but i think you are using a faulty device.

Your midsection does look way more cut than mine.
But I have a pretty large, built upper body (for my frame). Could that be throwing the numbers off?
I'm literally an idiot with this shit

fuq. could you or anyone else recommend a good body fat reader?

I'd visit some place that has an InBody analyser, I wouldn't trust any scales or the likes with that.

Thanks

Where could I potentially find one? I'm guessing they aren't at walmart like those blood pressure machines are

you're about 18

Jesus. Wayyy off my mark
This is disheartening.

I'd check your local health center, or some gyms might have them. Just to be clear it's not really something you buy for yourself, you go get yourself tested and it tells you your body fat and muscle mass among other stats.

Sorry, I don't have any pictures at hand
I'm a little bit fatter than you with love handles and less muscle, I guess

Yeah you have fat on your chest and arms and belly, you're probably on the 18-20%bf mark

w2c underpants

Not that guy, but you're clearly over 20%bf. You still have love handles and your chest and arms have no definition.You'd think you have a large upper torso but most of it is fat anyway. Keep lifting and cutting for the next 4 months if you actually want to be 12-13%bf

You're a big guy

Alright. Thank you

Can we just make a chart already with stats at different heights so people can know how close they are to ottermode and stuff like that?

that would be kewl

uuuu

Why would you ever want to look that small? No women could possibly be attracted to someone smaller than them...

>tfw I look like this too
Why live?

My face is halfway aesthetic (no I'm not going to post it) and I'm a cocky sunuvabitch
That's pretty much the only reason I've been able to get laid thus far...
I'm starting to get in shape for other reasons.
We'll make it one day as well, anonbrah

>That body
>13% bf
>Any given day
I'm pretty sure we call this reverse body dysmorphia. It's when you think your body looks better than it is.

You'd probably get a good v-shape if you cut down though.

buy cheap calipers - they're not super accurate, but they're much better than some stupid device you hold or those ridiculous scales that think they can tell you bodyfat percentage.

Also, having calipers, even though they might be off in telling you your exact percentage, are still a good tool to track your bodyfat progress. If your chest reading is an 8mm pinch one month and 12 mm a few months later, you clearly gained fat. Or maybe you weigh 190 lbs and you feel like you've been lifting hard for a while but you're still 190 lbs,you can see if you actually lost some bodyfat and your body is re-comping. It's a good tool, even though it's a cheap piece of plastic.

eat less lift more ezpz lemon squeezy

Post pic. I guarantee that dude still has way more lean muscle mass than you fatty.

>Implying

He looks like a twink compared to me

Also, Im 6'2" which makes that manlet even more of a little bitch