/cbt/ noob gains edition

6 months of lifting 7 times a week from sedentary. Need to start doing deadlifts my dudes.. Only thing i've been doing for lower back are extensions. I also need to work more on lats.

that's impressive,how long lifting?

Brah, that strip of belly hair is disgusting when the rest of you is as smooth as a woman.

4 years of fucking around.

thanks gave me hope

My hope and optimism: gone

2 months lifting after taking 6 off. Easiest gains are behind me now though. Trying to stay lean and get muscular is hard work tho

5'9" 160
Front

Back relaxed

6'1 180

BP280 S360 D420 OHP190

baka those wrists are too small, you'll never make it breh

Mirin

Shiiiet brah, here

Same bench and ohp stats, same weight, but I'm an inch shorter.

nice bruh, you look strong

lads how do i fix these saggy tits?
>inb4 bench
i do, atm my bench is 70kg for 3x10
is this a bf% thing?

Do more than just bench for chest, do hypertrophy work.
Also lose weight.

>do hypertrophy work
i do chest flies as is, what could i do to specifically target/fill out the lower part of my pec
>lose weight
b-but im still weak

>b-but im still weak

Well, you bitch tits because you're (skinny)fat. So make a choice.

Just do cardio and eat at a deficit it's not fucking rocket science. Take protein powder if you're having problems hitting your macros in your calorie range but generally eat fish and chicken for your meat. The meme of chicken and rice isn't a meme for you anymore- this is how you will eat.

There is no lower pec, any chest exercise will hit it, if you want a bigger chest do more than 2 exercises for it.

Stop being a fat fuck and listen to the advice in the other thread. You weigh 10 more lbs than me and I look 10x better with 6 months in the gym.

Wake up fatso, it's time you atone for your sins

L O S E W E I G H T

O

S

E

W

E

I

G

H

T

alright fuck it, i'll lose weight and start eating properly

>alright fuck it
Never gonna make it

>i'll lose weight and start eating properly
>Never gonna make it
ah yes

This is after about a year and a half of lifting. Pretty pleased with my progress. Thinking about maybe starting a cut now so i can finally see my abs again. Anyone got any guesses as to what my BF % is at about?

20-23. What's the before picture

>Meh fuck it, I'll lose weight because people said I'm fat
>never gonna make it

what was i supposed to do, get defensive and deny im fat?

Obviously. Then call him a fag.

You're supposed to want to eat and look better because you want to. Motivation because people called you fat will die out in about a day

nah i want to fix my shit chest, if losing weight is the way to do that (rather than some secret exercise i was unaware of) i'll do that. So i'll go on a cut

What types of phones does Veeky Forums use?
my phones 5 years old with potato quality camera.

So I'm gonna have to replace it soon for quality gains photos.

Back picture while I look for a before

Losing weight and gaining muscle will fix it, so it's more of whether you want to get stronger and don't care as much about abs and other aesthetics like that, or you want those abs too.

2bh you probably just don't have the chest muscle to have that ridge at the bottom of your chest.

i want the aesthetics as well as the strength, ideally.
Is what the other guy said true about all chest exercises working all parts of the pec? or should I try to work in more stuff like cable flys to target the lower half of the pec specifically?

Before. Didnt like taking pictures with my shirt off before.

bulking too hard? 5months liftan

I said that, and the 2 parts of the chest are The parts connected to the clavicle and the sternum.
The clavicle(upper) can be focused on with incline exercises, that's where you get that crease towards the top of the chest. Google images if you don't know what that is.
The sternum part is the rest of the chest, it's going to be used in ever chest exercise. You can't focus on the bottom of it, decline stuff isn't anything but a low ROM flat press, so you'll just have to do a lot of volume to grow it.
You'll find there is no special exercise for growing any muscle unfortunately

5'7 175lbs

alright, i'll bare that in mind
thanks for the advice mate

Sick pose bro

Nice. What's your routine like?

What's our bf%?

1RMS?

*your

>tfw this is literally my daily diet and has been for a little over a year

ive been thinking of cutting whey out but it would mean opening up two packages of chicken every day which is a fucking pain

A-am I thicc yet?

6'3" 215

Toofat%

5 years?

No offense but did you eat enough

please be bait

manlet
182 lbs
was out for 2 weeks, hernia surgery

Inguinal? I was out for 6 weeks breh. But mine was mesh

Need more pulling. Thick erectors but meh traps and rear delts.

Mirin giant thighs tho

epigastric, no mesh needed (you can see how high up the incision is, top-center of my core)

Repostin since no replies last thread

192 cm
97 kg

Dl 162.5 kgx5
Bench 90kg x 5
Squat 150kg x5

Why is my body such shit?
I've been lifting for 2 years, upper right is september 2016 and the others are from this week, one is relaxed.i've grown stronger since september and my body hasn't changed a bit, the photos look like were taken the same day

I also do some high rep excercises and I'm still shit what do

Been lifting for about 6 months so far, only taken it really seriously for the past 3, just hoping for an honest opinion of my back

Are you doing any other lifts other than just compound lifts? Make sure you're hitting iso work as well not just the compound lifts if you wanna look good

Main lifts are 3x5
Pullups, chin ups and dips are weighted and 3x6-8
Other work is 3x8-12 except for flies which are 1xF

Turbomanlet I'd say but good body nonetheless

Honestly you could add a bunch more stuff if you wanted to get more toned. Try adding some more tricep workouts instead of just dips and bench. You're hitting a lot of muscle groups but that's because a lot of the workouts you're doing are compound lifts, which is fine if that's what you want to do. But if you want to go for a nice body you need to do a bunch of isolation work for each of your muscle groups. For triceps alone I have like 7-8 different things I do on arms day and it's definitely helped give them a bunch more definition.

I have 4 days on my schedule
A = Chest/Shoulders
Bench Press
Incline dumbbell bench
Cable flies High
Cable flies Mid
Cable flies Low
Cable Lateral raises
Cable front Lateral raises
Some weird cable exercises that starts off at like mid height and I pull it with my shoulder, kinda like a face pull but with only 1 side at a time that my doc told me to do to help after a shoulder injury
Lateral Dumbbell Raise

B = Arms
Preacher Curls
Dumbbell Curls
Tricep Pulldowns with a rope
Tricep Pulldowns with a handle
Tricep kickbacks
Standing Tricep extension with a rope
Forearm barbell curls
Dumbbell shrugs
OHP (this is mostly a shoulder workout but I do it on arms since I like to split up my compound lifts on seperate days and it still uses your arms, also back day is right before arms day and I hate doing OHP right after back day)

C = Legs
Squats
Dumbbell Lunges
Calf raises
Hamstring curls
Glute abductor and adductor or whatever that machine is
Leg extensions

D = Back
Diddly
Reverse grip bent over barbell rows
Machine cable seated rows
Lat pulldows
Pullups
Bent over dumbbell rows
Face pulls
Back extension

I'm probably forgetting something since I don't have it written down, I just remember it usually when I get to the gym, but you get the gist of it, you could add a bunch more stuff if you wanted to get more toned in those specific muscle groups.

looks like you've been lifting for 6 months, keep going

Gonna start a cut soon

why is it sideways fag

Before you cut you should work on that ugly ass face

Slipknot/100

yup

Rate my old ass pictures
i m 37 on my way to either scooby or to leave hoomanity behind if i ever feel like i dont want to take care of my childrens anymore

stats : 37, 1m84, 82kg
bench 100kg
DL 140kg
squat 160kg
ohp 67kg

Back coming in next picture

PS inb4 rip hairline.

70kg bench isn't a whole lot, you know that right? I lift more after 3 months

I don't know if i should bulk or just maintain my dudes. Also can anyone guess my bf? I need to have sorted out so i can figure out my tdee

3 split 6 times a week. I do 30 min cardio every day and on my "rest" day i do extensive cardio and flexibility and mobility exercises

my boi addraffy looking thicc as always

Lost weight doing muay thai, what should I do now?

lose more

Eat clean. Lift weights. Do boxing or kickboxing if you want some fun doing cardio. Only you can do something about it.

I'll shave for you daddy

Your head and hands are comically large

Learn how to flex properly dipshit

My second week in gym, literally starting body. Lost 12lbs from mid Dec. to yhe end of Jan. My glutes suffered drastically, as well as lifts.

>Stay lean
What are you on about

You were never lean.

Fuck that chest flies shit. Do dips, flat and incline.

progress each time you are doing chest. Even if it´s just 2 reps.

I see a lot of big guys with deadlifts that are shit. Why does nobody do best lift? Great squats and their deadlift is like a few lbs higher like wtf.

5 years....? You got to be fucking kidding me.

What the hell is this meme programming.

Been lifting for 3 weeks and made some ok noob gains but I am scared I have hit some sort of plateau and won't grow anymore.

6 months, 177cm/72kg.
I do some random 4 day split while trying to do 2 compounds exercises each day, like
>Day 1: Squats/Bench press
>Day 2: Deadlifts/OHP

Been doing kind of FBW for 2-3 months, it has just been AxBxA and now it's ABxCD. Feeling like 10 more kilos to go

Two months of returning to shape after year of break.

A year and 3 months into lifting

TFW still skelly

Are you too retarded to take a decent picture?

struggling to believe this bro, i don't think that's you...Not because i'm jelly or anything it's just I am the same weight, same height, and similar body fat % and I don't look anywhere near that big, nor are my lifts that strong.
call me faggot but this is a lie

go back in time and don't be fat

it's bait dw bois.
my guess is it was taken by some instagram prick and some guy who hates him and lurks here just put dates on two pictures

4 day split is fucking stupid dude. That's so long between working the same group twice.
You wonder why your body looks like shit. You have 8 motions for one muscle group
>all these cable and accessories
>zero heavy compounds

Try a normal split like push, pull, legs.

Cute

Do you like white girls? ;) i only date blacks and brown boys cus they got it b.i.g