Is this guy the most insufferable cunt in the fitness youtube community?

is this guy the most insufferable cunt in the fitness youtube community?

>bad form
>lifts LIGHT WEIGHT BB
>has the physique of someone who's only been lifting hard for 2 years
>still thinks he has the right to call out bradley martyn

that's not even mentioning the preachiness of his veganism shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5WLi12oIvk
youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=E5WLi12oIvk

Oh god the veganism shit. You know why I'm not vegan? Because every morning this week I have eaten Eggs and pepperoni with cheese, and it was fucking delicious. I plan to continue doing this for a long time

nigga I eat 4kg of chicken a week get on my level

>not posting the green tinted pic that gets greener every time someone posts it

You fucking kidding bro! his skits are fucking hillarious! Also he ain't a fitness channel, he is a vegan activist channel, it doesn't matter how much he lifts, he is selling fitness advice or anything.

He's a notorious liar who will say anything and everything to push his vegan agenda.

youtube.com/watch?v=pn8Rd3efEqk

This video is pretty much all you need to know about him.

not selling*

I find him funny and informing. I'm still not vegan though.

This guy gets it.

>informing
yeah informing you on bad techniques bad diet and bad form, good luck

Does he even do form related videos?

no but he does vids of his lifts and people are fucking idiots so they'll assume he's doing it correctly

>I find him funny

>Puts on wig
>Speak's in retarded "accent"
>"Hi, I'm a meat eater, I'm an asshole and don't give a fuck about the environment, I'll die at age 40 of heart failure."
>11/10 COMEDY GOLD

So obviously this guy is on gear.

But are roids not compatible with a vegan diet or something? Why does he look so fucking strange?

down with the vegan agenda. did you know vegans cause the most harm to tbe enviroment?

how so?

I thought this cunt was a character. Like an angry, vegan Filthy Frank or something. Should anything he says be taken seriously?

i cant fucking stand listening to canadians talk. its been you disgusting charcoal head not bean

>I stopped eating pork
Is not the same as
>I stopped eating animal products altogether
Just stop while you're behind. GradeA is a fucking retard pajeet with 0 critical thinking skills

vg pls go...

Fuck Bradley Martyn in general, not because vg doesn't like him. I used to be a huge Brad fan, but his entire imagine was based on modesty, on self help, on inspiration, and on being real. And he got exposed as a money grubbing, insecure, pussy who only cares about himself.

Dude played himself by being a hypocrite. Although, people should've seen the signs, he would post 5 minute rants on his snapchat every day about "haters" and "enemies" and "being yourself", and people who do that do that because they need to convince themselves.

>REEEEEE Stop liking things that I don't like!

Also fuck these goddamn filters for not letting me say vegan g-a-i-n-s, this isn't fucking China let me say what I want, Mods.

???

Watch whatever the fuck you want, nobody gives a fuck - but that is lowest effort, trash tier "comedy." You probably like Adam Sandler movies too.

Because although he's overall an asshole, he's an entertaining asshole that sometimes says things nobody else has the balls to say

WHY the fuck is he so green? Has anyone ever given an answer?

>I used to be a huge Brad fan, but his entire imagine was based on modesty, on self help, on inspiration, and on being real. And he got exposed as a money grubbing, insecure, pussy who only cares about himself.
Anyone who didn't saw it coming has some serious problems with spotting sociopathic "real nice and humble" guys. You could always see from a mile away that he faked every emotion and laugh.

VG, please go.

It's not his veganism that fucks me off, personally I think it's a good life choice, it's his arrogance- Check out his video about dropping out of school the kid think he's a beautiful mind or something

At 4:35 he mocks BM in a way thats saying because he doesn't have a degree or education in fitness, hes not qualified to teach it.

You can go to a fucking polynesian massage therapy board and learn and be taught fitness, when the hell did you need education and degrees?

He's not a sociopath, Brad is not smart enough to methodically manipulate people. He's just an insecure, D-list youtube celebrity who got caught.

To sell fitness plans? There's actual science behind dietary requirements and the growth of muscles. BM just takes a fuckload of Tren. His gains are not due to exceptional understanding of the human anatomy, and he's not qualified to give advice on it. Devin Physique got exposed for the same reason.

Sure you could make the argument that "Well you can learn fitness from anyone", but isn't that the same as "Well you can be medically diagnosed by anyone."? Sure, but I'm not trusting the opinion of some dude in a white lab coat that runs a herb-healing center out of his parents garage.

As cringey as the "youtube fitness community" may be, there is still plenty of money involved. Brad makes tons of money. You get there by either being charismatic and informative/witty (the minority) or by being a backstabbing, lying cunt that thrives of gossip and drama like a teenage girl.

Well yeah that's what I'm saying, but to classify him as a sociopath is different. Sociopaths are intelligent, they know how to specifically manipulate people's emotions in real life to get what they want. Brad is successful because he can hide behind the Youtube curtain and craft an identity, which anyone with an internet connection can do.

Well said

Being annoying is part of his schtick. Stop being baited.

>he's being an unfunny, grating asshole that says shit like "he hopes that other peoples families die a horrible death just for eating meat" on purpose.

no shit, sherlock. and here we were thinking he has the serious case of tourettes ever.