Connor Murphy performs an irl Fat People Hate

youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ

fuck off connor

man yall can find connor cringey tryhard as fuck, i like his vids. dude is literally lifting for grils personified.

this video was legit good, perfect way to get back at that jew ethan without being butthurt about it.

This video makes me hate women

>no woman would sleep with KSI
>only half of women woould sleep with Pewdiepie
>only three women would sleep with h3h3
>only chad gets universal approval

How does any male stand a chance?

a fat landwhale thinks she's too good for pewdiepie lmao

CONNOR KEKS A BLACK DUDE

LOOK AT THAT BLACK GUY's GIRLFRIEND
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

timestamp?

wish i had his body i'm trying to get like that

Just watch the whole video, it's worth it

Pretty sure the guy with her is gay

>tfw ywn be Connor

Connor Murphy is a living example of not being able to lift away your autism.

time to buy creatine my dude

I think if you asked the girl individually the other guys would get more yes'es but a lot of females look like they are going with the group answer or siding with their friend in case of no

Do roids increase autism? goddamn

I love Connor and everything but seriously lately it's like he's just seeking validation like an instagram whore
I would really like to know what's going on in his head, he seems like a modest enough guy if you watch his vlog channel but I wonder if deep down he knows that he is a god amongst men and literaly only A list celebrities can compare with his sex appeal

Stop viral marketing this retard.

blow it out your ass connor

his videos are improving from what ive seen, not hard to do better than that one where he does pullups from the support beams in a fucking walmart tho

agreed

>I wonder if deep down he knows that he is a god amongst men and literaly only A list celebrities can compare with his sex appeal

Pretty sure he does know he's attractive

Damn, those girls are cringy as fuck.

I actually really like connors videos, they inspire the shit outta me

i wonder if he does roids tho (srs)

All women act like that. You just swallowed your first red pill

Nah, totally natty bro

you're delusional

He knows he's attractive he said it on a video that he knows he is an attractive guy

>only half women would sleep with pewdiepie
I'm not watching this shit video. Was that actually in there? Pewdiepie is objectively attractive wtf

What did ethan do to him?

Why has this guy been getting shilled lately? Everytime I watch a bit of his videos I lose a bit little of myself that I will never get back.

Plus he reinforces the public notion that guys who lift are all self conceited autists

Fat fuck h3h3 btfo

You're probably an autist too if you can't see it, sry breh.

I love this guy. Dude if your reading this keep it up, mirin hard.

To the rest of you jelly fags, stop acting like little bitches. Really, only women (low tier women) talk shit about someone just cuz they look better.

Made a video calling him cringe while his horse looking wife was wet as fuck watching Connor

Come on do you really think he is just mking the videos for attention?

He is building his youtube channel and gets paid off the video, soon he will release tshirts and become a full time youtuber (if not already)

are you people really this stupid

What'd Ethan do?

He's basically doing what Zyzz was aiming to do before he an hero'd in Thailand.

Called Connor cringe (he admits he is so whats the problem, the vids are a joke and emulate Zyzz's joke vids) will his wife drooled over the Con's video.

Nigga posted this on r9k too

he is unironically 90% of the dudes here's goal
they'll talk shit about him but they want this so badly

You realize that Ethan talking about Connor actually helped him right? I'm sure he got lots of traffic and new subs

LOL
>u mad black boi

zyzz could have been doing it but youtube and making money from ads wasn't really a thing back in 2011 if i remember correctly. it would be cool to see what kind of videos zyzz would be doing, but i would think he would have his own supplement company by now or something bigger than just youtube

How far am I to his body? What do I need to improve?

dude he is gay did you not hear him say "you are so fine" and did you not see his faggot mannerisms

Elliot was right about women all along.

that dude is clearly gay you retard

i doubt the numales that look at famous internet jew ethan are going to sub to connor, and the only extra views he got were jelly hate watchers.

look at the comments on the vid.its all effeminate slightly overweight white males calling connor an insecure conceited douche

That's true. Supp company and some kinda social media presence probably.
Wouldn't have been surprised to see him become a reality TV show star and then into something larger (a-la male Kim Kardashian)

Tbh, connor is an insecure conceited douche. He's cute though and it's sometimes fun to watch.

half of this board worships an insecure conceited douche that died fucking ladyboys

Well he's only acting as a douche. He's more of a insecure golf nerd who lucked out in puberty. Like seriously, look at this guy...

Look at that jawline.

>zyzz
>insecure
he was a maniac you dope

every kid is ugly before puberty
seriously children are fucking disgusting

everything and then you need to kill yourself and be reborn with god tier face genetics

I agree it's probably partially an act. But Ethan wasn't really mean to him. It was light ribbing which probably helped him.

i wonder what is up with his eye, he probably got something done to it to lessen the severity but i'm guessing it's a neurological thing? maybe a stroke? can little kids have strokes?

6:33
literally me

yeah i think zyzz wanted to go down the tv route he was an extra in australian tv shows there are videos on youtube

Ethan not once presented Connor as self aware.

Ethan does stupid shit in public too, but it's cool because he's sooo self aware right?

Connor knows what he's doing and it works

>Being this insecure.

JEEZ. connor looks fucking hideous in this view. is this just a one off or what because wtf literally loks like some sleezy jew

timestamp your face with that hat faggot

well meme'd friend, in case you were serious you're not even remotely close

This lmfao. you really think he needs validation from drunken sluts when he is a god tier male who knows it? He's doing it because people live vicariously through his videos and they go viral and motivate people etc, so his channel grows and no he gets $$$
Retards who think he actually does this for the attention or validation need gassing

The main proof of what your saying is that he doesn't even call up any of the girls he meets doing these videos. He doesn't need sex from youtube sluts, they are only extra in his shot to fame.

>when you get out-Chaded in front of your girl

Connor plz go

is he natty?

> inb4 bait

my favorite autist. This guy without a doubt has to browse fit. he is wayy too autistic to be a fucking normie.

We can never know, he literally skirts the line of possible natty/low dose of test.

Undoubtedly. His autismo jokes and Zyzz like antics confirm it.

I know he's a dick but imagine being so attractive you could slay puss just by taking off your shirt in public.
I would kill to know his workout routine. My routine is probably shit since i just started.
Pic not related

No. But 99.9% of people will never look like him no matter how much shit they inject. He has incredible innate resistance to the side effects of juice to the point where you can't even tell he's on. perfect smooth skin, no blemishes. No out of proportion delts and traps. He has glorious, full insertions too. Don't bother even thinking about trying to look like that because it's never gonna happen
You can't achieve that size and bodyfat simultaneously without anabolics.

reminder that the women in question are vapid party-goers
they're used to getting fucked by chad

there are decent women out there user, lift for those

the amount of autists on this board that are in love with Connor and got that feelings hurt by Ethan vid crack me up

you fags need to reevaluate your lives if you idolize this dipshit

What's the point of lifting naturally then?

To look better than 98% of the population that do not lift.

What now all of a sudden lifting drug free isn't worth it because you can't look like connor murphy? You're still gonna look better than 99% of men and improve your sex appeal. Not to mention the vast health benefits both physiologically and mentally

>projecting
lmao

hmm okay. such a low dose of test that it wouldn't damage your health at all or doesn't exist such a cycle?

pic is me with almost 4 years of natty chad training lol (including legs). shall I try out a low stack cycle? seem's so easy.. but i do not have a good knowledge about that yet to be honest.

How are you this mentally weak?

>every conor thread this autist will say this shit

No one is talking about his perfect physique, we're talking about his autism

>first "conor" thread i've ever seen
nice try
maybe it's just the truth?

just jump on 250mg of testosterone forever bro. No need to cycle. Run an AI to stop gyro and acne and just enjoy an enhanced life.

Head over to /r/steroids on reddit and read the wiki. Educate yourself for 4ish weeks so you're sure you're going to take the plunge. Hopping on a steroids is a serious matter so just make sure you're as educated as possible first.

White women are so goddamn annoying wtf

if they have a shitload of facebookfriends/pictures/instagram

take one red pill and then add one red flag for each goy

Well that's because his physique isn't anything special, theres many guys in the industry ( and some that have passed ) with far better aesthetics.

Joff, Zyzz, Greg Plitt etc.

saying Elliot Rodgers was right about women is like saying Sir Isaac Newton was right about gravity, we already fucking know

>making 1 joke
>being insecure

lol, u mad black boii

except for the part, where you know, newtonian gravity is superseded by relativity

you're a big boy

thanks mate

no dude your body is beautiful. no homo

well obviously that goes without saying

>moral of the story

wear good clothes and never wear a fucking hat

you were supposed to say "for you"

First conclusion you jump to is about him being black. This shit is too funny. Must sucks to overcompensate.
K E K
E
K
Also I am whiter then you can possibly imagine.

hmm. this is just a "good" pic.
chest is weakness and i do not get this fucking 6% body fat six pack yet.
but i'm quite happy especially for beeing natty

I want to hate him so badly but damn the mother fucker is just hard to hate