What height constitutes the "manlet" cutoff

What height constitutes the "manlet" cutoff

Normies only please

6 foot 1

Srs

it's 5'9 unless you have a Joe Rogan gorilla build

irl? 5'9 is about average. no one will think of u as tall, no one will think of u as too short. just average.

5'7 is when ppl think you are short but not midget short. some women wont date you.

5'5 you are really short and you better have money or a really charming personality. i know a 5'5 guy who gets laid a lot but hes very good at what he does.

anything shorter and idk what to tell you. i honestly feel bad for people in this category.

bitches never said anything about my height and i'm 5'9" so i guess it's that

Oh, its 6'1'' now already. Growing by the year.

I bet in 2020 I will be officially a manlet with my 6'2''.

Below average woman height...
which is 5'5

6'9

>

Normie here:

6' and above is optimal

5'10-11" is fine

5'8-9" is sub optimal but only handicaps you slightly

5'6-7" makes you a short guy. Life starts to get harder

5'5" and under makes you especially tiny. You will have considerable trouble in life, but it can work if you max out your other attributes

5'9 is like the world average. It really depends on your area. Some countries have more tall people on average, some have more short people. But on a world scale, 5'9 is the cutoff.

5'11 and i've been called short few times by girls
the worst was overheard:
>he would be hot if he wasnt so short
>yeah *giggling*

to me you're now

6'3 reporting in

I'm 5'8 am I fucked?

lol, so much this, 5'10 myself and I often size myself up against other people when in social situations, I'm always like "heh I'm taller than him" or "oh shit, I hope noone notices I'm the shortest in the group"
In reality noone gives a moist turd how tall you are as long as you are 5'8, lower than that and people will notice you're short but nobody will fucking ridicule you for it, and if they do than they are not worth your time

this

t. Manlet

This really

I am 5'9 in Balkans and I am 2-3 inches shorter than the rest of the male population

8'

thats the way it goes buddy

Anyone shorter than me.

So 6'3"

I'm 5'7, so I'm a manlet. I make good money, educated, got shit going for me. I have never had trouble finding a women to sleep with or date. Most have been attractive. A few fatties. And the majority have been as tall as me, with a few shorties, and a few girls taller than me. All that said. The only place I've ever been rejected for my height was on a dating websites. Multiple times in fact. I no shit even had a girl straight up reject me online for a date who I happened to met later through volunteering. She was taller than me. But when we met at the animal shelter. She loved my personality and passion. I dumped her 3 months later for not having goals. Anyway. Height seems to only be in effect online. Real life their are a lot of other variables at play. At least imo. Or it's my 13 inch cock. Who knows.

5'7 or below, actually.

5'11" insecure checking in

I'm 5'8 am I fucked?

5'10 insecure checking in

IS 5'8 OK? I don't wanna die

I'm literally 5'1'' (rounding up). so anyone who's not towering over me is a fellow midget in my mind.

>tfw someone finally used my OC

I am 5'9" and there are two cute girls at my gym that are fucking taller than me. 6 feet is really the shortest you should be and 6'2" is optimal anything over 6'3" and you look like a fucking giant. i walked into a party at my girlfriends school and this kid was 6'4" or 6'5" he was fucking towering over every single person was awkward as fuck as well.

Hitler was 5'9

At or below the average height for women in your ethnicity. For male latinos the average is 5'7", which is pretty short for the average white male, 5'10(?). So obviously the female height is shorter between ethnicities, as well. Most women that aren't superficial will SETTLE for some guy at minimum their height or slightly shorter, which is different than SEEKING someone above their height.

less that 5 10 imo

Donald Trump is 6'4"

5'10 3/4" checking in. I'm perfectly secure

6 feet is "short"

I'm a 5'8 prince of manlets and can confirm. Shorter than 5'7 will get you openly mocked, will be hard to get girls without being really handsome/rich.

He is 6'2 and probably now 6'1 due to being old

What about 5'8"? Will I get mocked?

Damn. So true. 5'10" and I'm always sizing others up around me. I feel like the 5'7" and below kind of just accepted that they're short and live with it while 5'11"+ people don't give a shit because they're taller than average... But people like us are always thinking
> if only I was 2 inches taller

In my experience, only when playing sports and it was lighthearted. Never had a girl say anything about it. Depends on your frame really. I have a fucking tiny frame with small hands/wrists. Probably cause I went on ADHD meds when I was 12, killed my appetite for like 4 years. Fucking kill me now.

>What height constitutes the "manlet" cutoff
Why do you even care? You're just looking for trouble by even asking, and you're feeding into your own insecurities. Close the tab on this thread and just don't think about it anymore, go live your life.

Serious question, I have a slightly kyphotic spine. If I could straighten that out I think I could be 5'10" instead of 5'8". Can this be fixed?

Ayyyyyy

I'm from BiH living in the states and 6'2". When I tell people here that I am around average where I am from they don't believe me

In real life, you're fine if you're 5'9 or more. The general rule is to just be taller than the girl you're interested in.

5'9 is also the average male height in most countries.

6'0
Srsly tho just don't act like a manlet and you'll be fine

Isn't that the average world height? The tall nordic countries skew it up and all the 4ft 3rd worlders/tacos pull it down. Pretty much agree though 5'9-6'2 is the golden zone.

The absolute minimum is 5'10. We're on Veeky Forums though so lets say 6'2

You're fine ignore the pessimism and work on yourself

>reverse image search
>results show reddit
kys

Damn and I thought mine was bad. My grandmother jammed the breaks on the meds within less than a year, could've been your situation if she hadn't done that.

6'5+ Too tall but still easier than being shorter.

6'3- 6'5 bit too tall but fine

6'-6'3 is optimal

5'10-11" is fine

5'8-9" is sub optimal but only handicaps you slightly

5'6-7" makes you a short guy. Life starts to get harder

5'5" and under makes you especially tiny. You will have considerable trouble in life, but it can work if you max out your other attributes

Then what is not fine?

5'9 is the average in nations like the US, Canada, Australia, UK, NZ etc. The only people with 6' or over as average in their country is the Dutch.

what do you define as slight handicap, I'm 5'8" should I be worried?

It bothers me a lot now, my little brother and dad are both taller than me by 2 or 3 inches. It fucked up my sleep when I was taking it too, which I'm sure didn't help. Fucking wasted some of my prime developing years. At least when I have kids I can make sure they get proper nutrition/sleep and save them from manlet-dom.

From my experience of my friends, 5' is where I would say you would struggle so far that you will not be able to attract without significant work or personality.

Then again we're from a south asian background where the average is about 5'4ish but even then, they pull from all demos, even white girls.

5'8 is totally fine imo

Honestly height isn't as big as a factor as some pricks wanna boast about.

I'm 6'0 and I have no girls whilst I know people pulling on the reg.

* that are shorter

Face, being fit, and charisma are honestly much more important than height as long as your not really short. I know a 5'5 or 5'6 guy who gets all kinds of pussy cause he's built and has a handsome face.

Gayfag here.
5'8 and i'm honestly blessed by it, it is T H E perfect height for a muscly twink

>gayfag
>being on chad board
Is there even such a thing as gaychads?

Matt Bomer's one

5'8" to 6'2" should be ok for general bro friend making and picking up chicks. Although lower end of the range would be slightly handicapped but not something particularly worrying. I know of a 5'4" guy who became "that short guy" and has trouble maintaining his pride in a public setting, he has to leverage on the "that short guy" reputation to hang out with others.

Anything less than 6'8 is manlet.

>6'3- 6'5 bit too tall but fine
I'm 6'5 and it's honestly amazing. couple my height with the fact that i'm decently strong looking and you get the "don't fuck with him" vibe from every guy you meet out at night, and any girl pretty much just thinks you're daddy status

>6'4 muscular
can confirm

>tfw normies think my height is fine but Veeky Forums has made me insecure

t-thanks guys

Cmon man, fit is one of the most delusional boards on this site. Most manlet hate is posted by manlets anyways.

Depends on the country but in most europe/north america, this is the irl truth, everything else is Veeky Forums memes.
5'9 is proabbly chad god mode in asia or latin america, and manlet in the NL or scandinavia though.

as a 5"11 & 4/5 can confirm

angry manlets

> When will they learn?

ADD meds from 12 - 16. Shortest male in my families history by a good 4 inches. 5'9.5

> fucking adderall

There are men older than 16 that aren't 6 ft?
t. Minnesotan

5'11'' reporting in, literally never been insecure about my height, ever.

I'm 6'3" and I do that. I think for me it's more to appear attractive/intimidating.

I'm this guy, just saw your post. Minnesota is by no means a genetic powerhouse for 6ft people.

An inch or two below whatever the average height is in your country.

Not even 6'1" lmao

5'8 probably wont get mocked unless he is the shortest in the group/place etc. same goes for 5'9. At 5'10 people have literally said "yeah he is just not a manlet anymore at that height" seriously how does 5'9 and 5'10 suddenly have so much difference?

> work on yourself
You can't make yourself grow taller user.

Usually it's whatever the female decides. Just be taller than her, pic related

Why would anyone ever message this cunt

I would, because her face is hot.

>Using averages which include middle aged manlets instead of the new wave of masculine tall people

5'10(and a half) Lord of insecurity here

I'm 5'5" and get plenty of pussy. Have a nice beard and haircut and a good job and I can probably lift more than a lot of you due to mechanical advantage. Go ahead and talk shit, enjoy your failing joints and heart problem when you're older due to all that extra weight you're carrying around. I have not know a person over 6'5" that didn't have knee problems. I know a Serbian guy that's 7'2" and he played basketball through college, he's now 27 and can barely run anymore. Pic related.

>20
>"i have a son"
she is dead meat bro, dont do it

Im 5'11 (182 cm) and I find myself to short...

>face is hot
fuck off nigger

>guy who played college basketball has knee problems
wow surely it's because of his height and not the routine abuse they took

Average height in my country is 183cm / just over 6' for men.
For women the average is 171cm / 5'7''.
>165cm / 5'5''
You are a midget and probably dwarfed by 13 year old girls. Honestly kys.
>170cm / 5'7''
You are shorter than the average girl and will be mocked quite frequently. Consider suicide.
>175cm / 5'9''
Only slightly taller than the average girl, still - you're kinda out of the woods as far as people gasping in shock at your grotesque minisculity goes.
>180cm / 5'11''
Officially a grown male, still - a majority of guys is taller than you ie. king of manlets.
>185cm / 6'1''
Just above average. At this point you can relax when it comes to worrying about height.
>190cm / 6'3''
Ideal Chad height.
>195cm / 6'5''
Getting a bit lanky, doable if you're handsome and built.
>200cm / 6'7''
Lanklet, unless you're jacked and very handsome your height is definitely more of a disadvantage.

Male height average is different per country. In the US the average male is 5'9, but in Japan it's 5'7 and in Sweden it's 5'11. Girls are going to compare you to other guys where you live, not the rest of the planet, so as long as you're at least at your country's average you're fine.

That is just because of your mental illness.

>The only people with 6' or over as average in their country is the Dutch.
And the Montenegrins, and the Bosnians.
Croatia, Sweden, Serbia, Slovenia and Denmark are close at about 5'11'' - 5'11.5''

Basically the Scandinavians and the Yugoslaves are generally around 5'11'' - 6' in height on average.

The couple in the OP are boyfriend & girlfriend

Fuck, unless that girl is 6'+ he is a fucking midget.

5'7"
end of story

And if you're not? Why give advice to people who don't need it?

how does it feel, lanklets?

Manlet cutoff is always your height - 1 inch
So about 5'11

LOL Minneapolis is. Somali here and I'm easily playing at 6.2 shit and most our teens are taller than me. Lol it's sad watching these 5'11 manlets thinking they're tall or even average