youtube.com/watch?v=MmMQXM0tFbQ

Girl in pic is waiting for connor to kiss her lmao

What this stance is trying to convey?

Has Connor made it?

>Tall
>Top tier face
>Top tier body

Nah

His face isn't the best though tbqh. Not trying to hate but it's true. He has the perfect body and height and a good face but not top tier

Why are so many of the girls in the video so ugly.

Sigh, no wonder people need to get drunk to actually get sex. The average female is so fucking ugly, they just slap on some make-up and hope for the best and put zero effort into actually improving their bodies through exercise/nutrition.

True but the same applies to guys, that's why being fit really does help

>90% of the girls don't recognize him
>he's wearing glasses and a hat as a "disguise"

why are people so fucking retarded

This guy gets it Connor probably would be a 4-5 if he was fat or not fit

It does.

It's absolutely shocking how fast people turn to shit during their 20s.

Just look at all the girls in that video aged 18-25. There was maybe 1 or 2 that were attractive, the rest were "meh" and in just a few years they'll be completely fucking disgusting tier (imagine the guy that gets stuck with them, poor soul)

What's worse is they don't even seem to give a fuck, and why would they? There's always gona be some guy that will fuck them, they don't have to put forth any effort to get their physiological needs and desires, they just literally have to exist and slap on a bit of make-up.

Whatever, I'm over it at this point. I'm going to just keep lifting and improving myself and wait for that active Veeky Forums gym girl to come along.

his face is still easily in the top 1% just from low body fat, good skin, muscular neck/jaw, full nice hair, etc.

You are fucking delusional if you don't think he is gorgeous compared to the average american, zyzz is still hotter though

His face is mainly that good from being /fit

I absolutely agree with you, normal girls really do look like shit compared to fit girls

Really? I just don't see it. Sure he has nice features but I wouldn't say he's "gorgeous". Or maybe my standards are just ridiculously high

I think he is good looking but if he didn't train he wouldn't be top 1 percent in face

the real question is if he did smash any of those chicks.

>zyzz is still hotter though

lol, a persian kurd cannot be hotter than a fucking white dude who shares exactly the same aesthetical features

Pewdiepie would not give a flying fuck about these sluts, he is worth millions and living the life.

>I'm going to jail for being too aesthetic
he's such a cute nerdy guy and he probably doesn't get that much leg

is he the natty limit?

Zyzz was Armenian bro

What are this guys stats? And what is he on

anyone know this guy routine?

this video is fucking Zyzz-tier

>those reactions and mires

He's making it.

How does one even achieve this

he's not natty

what is hate is this:

I am a gym rat. Everyone laughs at me but fuck them I am pretty aesthetics and later they copy me.
Then I tell them about how cool it would be when I would jump on a cycle.
Everyone hates me.

They see a roid dickhead in a movie or such aesthetic guys on yt but thoese people they do admire.
fuck our society. (short story hope u got it)

> and if you would tell girls you want to cycle they will drop u because it's terrible
> they see this guy and the want him
> society & girls 2017

Do you even English paki

lift for 13 years with strict form and strict dieting

He claims he's natty which means fuck all, but I'd believe it if he were dedicated enough for years. You got guys like Lotus who look good natty, but, this guy is 6'2 which makes it hard to believe.

Possible? Absolutely. Probable? Eh.

>Possible? Absolutely.

Being that big at that bodyfat% at that height? It's definitely not "Absolutely" possible, it's like 1% chance.

He's pulling the ol Clark Kent

Yeah and on top of he has a YT channel, goes gym a lot ,College/Uni whatever, he maintains a high GPA, and says he gets 8 hours a sleep every single day. I find it so hard to believe he is natty.

Tren hard and eat Clen

Average fitizen in the back there.
>muh bulking

no job senpai.

Imagine if i didn't have to work 12 hrs a day and could just go to the gym whenever.

Do you think you would look like him? (srs)

>jump on a cycle
what the fuck is that?

If you think that's bad just look at the average guy.

To paraphrase Louis C.K., "At least you get to sleep with a woman, she has to sleep with a man."

Gear dummy

That If I wasn't a fucking poser and did this earlier I could have had a qt gf.

this is the gayest youtube fanbase of all time

cardio is good for your heart :^)

NIGGA FUCK
WORK OUT
DIET
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
GET BITCHES

IT'S NOT THAT FUCKING HARD GOD DAMN

>Ethan blown the fuck out
>H-ha guys this is funny

H3H3 confirmed for either weightloss or suicide.

eat some food and gain some muscle and stop being an emaciated serial killer with elf ears

I'm 5'6 and 250lbs.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH
U
C
K

T
H
I
S

G
A
Y

E
A
R
T
H

lol good fucking luck finding any partner, even if you get fit the possibility is your going to have to settle with the homely desperate cunts.

There is nothing gay about it
The dude has an incredible physique.
He literally makes girls consider cheating.
He is the reason love is dead and marriage will always fail
He fucked Stacy and made chad watch

This guy is everything I am not.

Tall
Goodlooking
Fit
Handsome
Alpha

Thanks Veeky Forums I now know who is on the opposite end of my bookend

oh then its that other fag alex

Sauce I kno u have it

how much of a fat manlet are you?

I know it's not hard and I've been working for a year to get down to a normal size but GOD FUCKING DAMN I WISH THIS SHIT WAS FASTER I'M SO THIRSTY

but I'm sure he needs meatheads defending him on a virtual north korean sweatshop workshop

goddamn, even lifting doesn't cure spergness

So would this be possible for someone shorter? Say 5'9" just picking the number out of thin air I'm not a Manlet.

you think he wants HER?

you saw how many chicks he had his pick from, getting laid for him must be like taking a shower for us

lmao he's not alpha at all, he is legit so awkward when talking to grills

nah bro, he seems genuinely socially awkward behind his little shirtless zyzz act. I honestly think he doesn't get laid a lot

COLONIZED.

>paraphrasing Louis C.UCK.
of course he puts pussy on a pedestal

literally /ourguy/.

just came back from leg day and at the end of leg day i do hanging leg raises to failure, the last couple of reps i always think about these vids and the grills fawning over abs. always get a couple of extra reps because of that

I don't think so, once you reach a point where you can take your shirt off and slay every pussy in a 5 mile radius I can't see any reason beyond gay for not getting laid as often as you want

are you genuinely autistic or do you really think your little youtube videos and memes are real life?

Is he with Jason Genova?

You think that was staged?

You seriously think that guy's tindr isn't awash with more free poon than he can carry

This.

I'm sure he has a tinder account and I'm sure he gets a lot of solicitations but he seems like the kind of guy who's satisfied knowing how many people want to bang him without ever going through with it. he just has awkward body language and expressions, definitely not comfortable.

>everyone who looks better than me roids

God this is the biggest cancer of Veeky Forums.

Maybe, but I'd bet $20 that he's fucked more than 20 girls and that's top .0005%

That's just your opinion man

No point in arguing over it senpai Neither of you will ever know, you just fucking wasting your time
Go do some work it's getting late, you have been on this board nevertheless this site for too long anyways

Have a nice day both of you

>thinking this is awkward

your scale needs recalibration