If I do 80 sit-ups a day how long until I have a six-pack?

If I do 80 sit-ups a day how long until I have a six-pack?

depends on how long it takes you to kill yourself, if you do it in the forest approx 3 weeks until your fat has been feasted on to reveal those abs.

A) situps are a meme, if you want a decent abworkout checkout

randomabs . com

b) abs are nearly 95% diet, in order to have visible abs you need to have next to no tum fat.

so in summary: suicide would be easier you fat fuck.

you already have a six pack

you're just fat

If you want to see your abs you need to cut, making your abs stronger does very little to see them through your fat. Just cut back on the sugar shit and you should start seeing results, and that doesn't mean compensating for that with lots of carbs. Whatever your diet is, take out what's very high in sugar: ice cream, candy, soda, pastries, cereal, etc.

n-not m-muh pastries

You could do 80 situps a day for the rest of your life and never get a six-pack. Eat less. Also, do hanging leg raises instead

stop giving legitimately bad advice.

I literally don't eat anything with more than 15 grams of sugar, and I have stomach fat.

It's about genetics, and weight, and bf%

Want a six pack?

Lose some fat.
Clean up your diet
Drink extra water
Work on your abs
Also
WORK ON EVERYTHING ELSE
A more fit body is a more active body and a more active body burns more calories and will help maintain low bodyfat.

So abb exercises are a complete waste of time?

No. Anyone who tells you that is fucking retarded.

Thats not true but doing 100 crunches a day wont make them burst through a 2 inch layer of fat.

what, no. core strength is important. its just that if you want visible abs, its more than likely bad diet

If your stomach muscles are dense enough you can see them through the fat.
Some people just got that going on.

However the OP does not and if they want to see a six pack then losing weight and ab work is key.

>tfw auschwitz mode, train my abs a lot, and still can't see them

I hate my life

>genetics
lmao

Deadlift and squat you fucking ape.

I have literally never trained abs in my life and I mine are fully visible at like fucking 20 bf% im 90kg 5'11

true, but those people are doing big boy ab work, not 100 crunches

>No timestamped pics

Okay powrlifting fag. Meanwhile in the real world, actual powerlifters and strength trainers will call you absolutely fucking retarded.

bout tree fiddy

Not true. Skellys have low bodyfat and no abs

training is wasted if you don't feed your body fucking what it needs bruh. try eating.

no muscles either

fat distribution and muscle insertions play a huge role in abs you fucking moron. Look at arnold's "abs" even at his leanest.

Oh and go kill yourself after, faggot.

I used to do 800 setups per night in high school. You're not going to accomplish shit with 80, not to mention all that fat covering your gut

untrue, i had abs when i was a skelly and unfortunately was proud of that lmao
you're thinking of skinny fat people

>20 bf%
Yeah that's not true

I find planks better

I guarantee if you can do a 5 min plank and have 12% or less bf youll have 6 pack abs

t. fatty

5 minute planks is like doing 100 pushups
you're basically doing endurance gains at that point
better to do sets of a minute

I'm always hearing "can't see abs through belly." I barley have a belly, what should I do? Is cutting out sugar,sweets, caffeine, and eating in moderation while doing cardio enough?

what do I do if I suck so much I can't even do one sit up? how do I get good at that shit?

Try crunches.

just plank, do a bunch of sets as long as you can
situps fuck ur spine

why would you cut out caffeine

C O U N T C A L
O
U
N
T
C
A
L

>20% bf
>visible abs

nigga

> Drinks
Water and Black coffee
> Food
Lean meat, Veg, Fresh fruit, Whole Grains
> Exercise / Cardio
Not necessary for weight loss although it can help speed the process up.

Shit, yeah that sounds retarded. I usually associate caffine with soda

Thank you m8, but I'd assume cardio is key to weight loss just as much as diet right?

Nope. As long as you watch your daily intake you'll lose weight.

TDEE = Total Daily Energy Expenditure.
Your body burns calories just maintaining itself and doing its own functions. Cardio will increase the amount of energy you expend. Which is why long distance runners eat so many calories.

The less bodyfat% the more visible your abs will be.
Do weighted sit ups. (hold small barbell across chest or a plate)
8-12 is a good rep range

I do those but still feel like shit that I can't go all the way up to a full sit up.

Do these every other day on rest days. I'm up to a minute. I guess it's just time and consistency.

Wow, I didn't know thank. Thanks man

that*

make sure you're properly engaging your core during planks and not just holding yourself up

you'll have abs in no time user

Nope about 13% BF I have visible abs, not great ab genetics though. I need to work on abs a lot and get to really low BF before they're decent.

what mode is this?