You guys

You guys

I saw Rich Piano at 5 Guys today

Too beta to talk to him, although a chubby black guy asked Rich if he could scratch his own back.

Did he eat big?

he looks like a deformed Ken doll. He has truly not made it. beta testing plastic surgery lookin ass

Green text the whole fucking encounter please

shopped

>those tris

>"Yeah and let me get 6 scoops with that"
>"Uh excuse me sir?"
>8 SCOOPS CMON"

I'll do my best

>h-hey Rich can I fe-
>WHAT'D YOU SAY?
>SPEAK UP YOU LITTLE BETA
>Can i f-fee-
>LEAVE ME ALONG YOU LITTLE SHIT
>I EAT SHIT LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST

Hey kid. We like Rich. He reminds us to eat, stretch, do vacuums, and be our own man. He's the dad most of us never had to care if we gained one fucking lb of muscle. Yeah he looks a little weird but that's not the point. The point is he genuinely cares about every single one of us making it.

the giant cooler full of sips already at his table

How many scoops did he get on his burger?

that's r r r right g g g goddamnit

How do you know that's him?
We can't even see his face.

You summed this up better than anyone else I've ever seen.

>inject oil to make all your muscles look like undefined, bloated tumors
>cover your skin in a network of cringeworthy tats

How does anyone possibly think this is a good look?

I actually have a dad who loves me and cares about me.

So, I don't give a fuck about that ugly sack of shit, Bitch Piana. That dumb, ugly mother fucker looks like a stupid fat cloud that floats around in the sky and pisses acid rain that corrodes everything it touches.

He left humanity. That's the whole fucking point.

>out with gf, getting 5 Guys then going to Target
>Eating fries and bullshitting
>Giant tatted mongoloid pulls up in a Bentley and rolls in with his weird lady
>Asks 5'6" Flip cashier about everything on the menu
>I turn to gf and say "holy shit I think that's Rich Piana"
>"Who?"
>Hesitate, gf thinks I'm kinda normal, I keep the Veeky Forums autism away from her
>fuck why would I know about this guy
>"A bodybuilder who sells protein drinks, he yells a lot and is pretty crazy"
>"Oh"
>Want to get a picture with him, but don't want to interrupt the guy's burger time
>Plutocrat Harpsichord orders six fucking cheeseburgers with no bun

Then we went to Target and my gf bitched at me because the apartment was messy and I shitposted on Veeky Forums

the end

Gold. Well done user.

Steroids and saturated fat. Brilliant mix.

Your dad probably isn't even your biological father, which means rich is just as likely to be a better role model for your hateful little ass.

Underrated

> only six burgers
C'MON

It's cool hes low carb though

He made himself literally look like a giant midgit

>Your dad probably isn't even your biological father
Nope, I look just like my dad! Just like him, I'm tall, have thick, dark hair, full facial hair, a dimpled chin, a defined jaw line, dark, Middle Eastern skin and hazel eyes. He always joked about how I was his clone!

You're just projecting your cuckold fantasies on those who don't share your obsession with a circus freak.

>guys I look just like my dad I just have to be his kid, right guys??
What does your uncle look like, or your dads best friend?

i giggled a lot

lol my dad does not have a brother, only a sister

Keep projecting, faggot

I bet he doesn't have any friends either huh? No other middle eastern looking guys that could have impregnated your mom?

>Plutocrat Harpsichord

>Affluent spinet

Nope, the average middle eastern guy is shorter than my dad and I. Also, our chin is very similar in appearance and I have never seen another man with a cleft chin similar to out.

It's uncanny how much I look like my dad. He showed me a picture of him when he was a child where he was wearing glasses that were similar to mine. It was as if I were looking into a mirror.

Why are you so bitter? Do you not have a dad? Did he leave you when you were a child? Did you mom cheat on your dad? Or are you really that much of a slut for Bitch Piana?

That's great, but doesn't prove anything. The point is, even though some people may not love you for being a dirty goat fucking camel jockey who can't prove who his father is, rich still cares about you and hopes that you achieve all your fitness goals.

Are you afraid of your girlfriend knowing that you lurk Veeky Forums? Why are you embarrassed of us?

Sometimes, I'll have my girlfriend snugged up with me in bed while I shitpost here and she laughs and asks about what I post. Honestly, I might not be that strong but I feel like I've made it.

Rich is proud of you, user.

Yeah, you're bitter that you don't have a dad, so you have to project your issues onto others through cuckold memes and racism.

Have fun watching your Bitch Piana videos. I don't understand the fun of some weird roided out guy with hideous tattoos screaming at the camera, but to each their own. I'm going to watch an old cowboy with my dad and then we are going to plan out our next vacation!

>doesn't watch Dicky P. Yanno vids
>watches old cowboys instead
Get your shit together user

Ok have fun and tell your male parental unit hi from everyone on Veeky Forums!

I literally use him to motivate me. GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG. WHATEVER IT TAKES. CMON. works every time.

What did he order

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

>to far gone to identify a problem.

5 SCOOPS C'MON

Yeah I need to get off this site. I have been wasting too much time here rather than focusing on my school work.

>Wealthy pipe organ

I'm just super hype for the new series
and the accompanying mkaelus videos.

>Ricotta Panini

>I had a great dad
>I'm just a hateful little shit because that's who I am

Yeah I think that kid was autistic for real. Can't be coming into a rich piana fan thread with that attitude cmon

Fuck off rage191!

Remove kebab

WHY IS NO-ONE POSTING PICS OF HIS NEW BLONDE WITH DEM TEDDIES?!?

>Hesitate, gf thinks I'm kinda normal, I keep the Veeky Forums autism away from her
you're literally a beta bitch

not that poster but...

back to /pol/ you dyel

DELET THIS

4 SCOOPS OF BUBBLE BATH
GOTTA SHOCK THE WATER
RIGHT BABE

R-rich? I-is it you?

damn that sounds comfy

i hate you

that's beautiful user, thank you.

he doesn't care what anyone thinks