What do Chads in your area dress like?

In the south, Chad wears short shorts and overpriced vineyard vines shirts and ill fitting button ups and sperries. He lifts weights and has the body and facial bone structure of a greek god. Yet he drinks and eats like shit. He stares at you and you are wearing all black. He calls you a twinky emo fag for dressing in your Rick Owens and proceed to fuck your bitch.

I live in a military town.

All the chads wear flight suits. Fucking pilots.

if they are marine pilots take solace in the fact that they have to use a shitty piece of software called msharp

>be me
>Go to SEC school
>In fraternity
>Chad pledges
>Get to haze Chad
>Chad drops
>mfw wearing VV and not even in a frat

I live in Seattle. There are not Chads, only hypebeasts and queer women of color

I fucking hate this city

Dudes here in Arizona wear Hawaiian shirts unironically, but I think they're from California

Makes me kek every time I see them

I desperately wanna move to seattle. I was hoping this wasn't true, but I live in a hipster trash major city already

>$100 shirts
>overpriced
lmao. vineyard vines is gay as fuck though. should just wear ralph lauren if youre going for that look

believing in chads is the fat person equivalent of muh genetics, stop making excuses and train harder.

The only city worse than Seattle in the hipster trash department is Portland.

Where are you from?

I'm from Germany.
Chads here are either arabs, 'gangster'-rapper or semi-professional soccer players.
They are DYEL by Veeky Forums's standards and generally focus most of their training around arms and pecs... Their's even a german word for that. It's called "Diskopumper" meaning someone who trains solely to look good in a club, neglecting lower body.

I need to know something! For personal reasons... What does a chad from Portland Oregon looks like?

damn son

no chards in seattle ? wtf

lmfao

chads used to wear ralph until vineyard vines came along.

op here. im trying to aspire to be chad by lifting and taking care of myself and making good grades

ok, that nearly answers my question from here

Fucking Christ don't even get me started on Pro Fishing Gear, Vineyard Vines (WORST FUCKING NAME EVER), Patagonia, The North Face, Polo, etc. It's like Chads and Stacies only have the ability to wear those clothes no matter the weather. Just those exact fucking brands.

Anything over $30~ for a shirt is way overpriced unless it's some designer rare Supreme shit.

>Believing that this real thing exists is dumb

Sorry we're talking about Chads not weightlifters. Training harder will not turn you into a piece of shit it will make you physically stronger.

I have not been to Portland, but it seems like a cheaper and smellier version of Seattle. Most people I've meet from Oregon are pretty weird looking. It's a weird state with weirder people. It's the middle child state of the west coast, not as cool as California, not as beautiful of nature as Washington. Why do you ask about Portland?

Also, were in Germany do you live? I've spent a few months in West Germany.

I like that look desu, especially with the pin stripped collard tshirt, short khaki shorts, and don't forget the white calf socks complimented with a pair of new balances

In Ontario the Chads have mullets and bad teeth from hockey injuries. They call you 'bud' and proceed to fuck your bitch.

i dont think i own a piece of clothing that isnt patagucci

I live in a suburb southwest of Portland, pretty much this:

Given that we're pretty close to Nike HQ, there's actually a large amount of Chad athletes at UO, just look at their basketball team and football team.

Go Ducks.

They're good looking brands with plenty of seasonal variety m8. There's a reason it's popular, it's fashionable

I'm from a town next to Heidelberg. It's a university city full of rich people, academics and "refugee welcome" supporters...
So not that many chads here.
Where have you been?

I ask because a friend of mine recently visited Portland and was all like "WOW DUDE! THIS IS THE MOST VIBRANT CITY IN THE WORLD! YOU WON'T FIND A SINGLE DOUCHE HERE!". Now he wants to move there...

But I already thought that "vibrant" is slang for "hipster-gay"...

For someone who lives in germany, this sounds pretty much like canada. At least for me it does.

Bro, north GA Chad(Cletus) wears long sleeve fishing shirts, short shorts, no socks with sperries, and flat bill GA peach hats and they all have long curly hair hidden under the hat.

Then you go to the metro areas, and it's only queers.

Nobody on this board wears rick owens

The chads here in Colorado wear vineyard vines and khakis and khaki shorts, and during the winter every single one of them makes it their personnel business to inform you that their family owns a 3 story skiing house

Canada, come for the crapes, stay for the curling

The queers are downtown. The alfametro cyborgchads like me are in the metro

Rio

404 area code masterrace

None of y'all metro guys will fight me every time I try to make an effort to though.
Is violence not very common in you guys youth?

That's not a Chad, that's a Jake.

Arab / Chad
Pick one