I think i've finally made it

i think i've finally made it

Might be a catfish but if true bro hell yeah :D

that's what i'm thinking lol

Proceed.

"So this must be how user feels when Christine wanted to ride anons dick"

holy shit what are the chances a thirsty beta on /fit would find my catfish account

You have to report back later user. For those who will never make it

wtf i just got this account thirsting for my dick OP

Keep us posted, user.

lol for real?

i dont know a single person who hasnt fucked christine

Make her send pics of her face while she touches her nose

incoming 70 year old man armed with chloroform

prove it user i wanna see this

no dude, we're all meming you
try and meet up with the thirsty thot, no attachment

obv get her snapchat and ask for snaps of her face so she'll prove it's her

OP's gonna walk into an apartment and there's going to be 6 or 7 Mexican dudes in ski masks with guns pointed at his face

He's gonna wake up tomorrow chained to a radiator in a shed in Culiacán

This. Tell her you won't fuck her if she doesn't do that.

yeah I fucked her last Friday

"I thought I made it"

fucking christine now i don't wanna smash

Okay OP here so she's coming over to my place in about 30 min, i'll keep you guys updated.

heh... nice try, kid.

but this is what making it looks like, literally require zero effort to get laid

post pic of body

what do i do when i have lots of matches but none talk to me first, and im too much of an autist to spark the fire?

No, but I can post more pics of making it on tinder.

It's a pity basic bitches do nothing for me in my current form.

send "are you an archeologist?" _____ "because i've got a big bone for you to examine" _____ "#?"

Neg her bro, say a backhanded compliment but really it's an insult

>Ambar

The fuck kinda name?

What would you rate your face from 0 to 10?

I don't know and I haven't replied to her, I just get a kick out of the fact that she super liked then messaged first.

>downloads an app that matches you with people
>doesnt talk with them

GEE IF ONLY SOMEONE MADE AN APP FOR EFFORTLESSLY TALKING WITH GRILLS

if only...

lul

I think I'm around a 7 on a good day, but I think I have the potential to hit 8 if I keep at my routine. If I ever get around to getting my teeth fixed and maybe my nose straightened I think I have the potential to be 9/10, I'm sub 6'' though so I'll never be 10/10

I met up with a girl on tinder once, it was a horrifying experience and I haven't used tinder since

I just logged on to check tinder as I was posting ITT and it keeps going up, I guess a good bio is really important

can u post ur bio so i can make it too

Please share

>Emma
>a fucking whale

>No, but I can post more pics of making it on tinder.
becaause your prop using some well known fitness model;s photo

(1/2)
>Matched with this girl, got her number, and set up a date very fast, got her snap and dirty snapped and talked about hooking up in my car
>So the day rolls around, and she tells me I should just come to her house, I say that's a little awkward considering her family would be there, she assured me it would not be. Whatever i was thirsty
>ave to lock my car manually, I have no button, so when I got there I turned off my car but didn't take the keys out of the ignition
> text her I was there and she came out and I saw her and got out and locked my door and closed it
> Just locked my keys in my car
>think about leaving but she already saw me
>walk up to her and instant red flag
>not even looking at me, just texting, she gives me a sort of hi and then we walk into her house and awkwardly into her room
>She then with no brakes starts touching me and sitting me down on her bed to make out, so I feel really weird since we didn't even talk
>She was weird when she'd talk, and her compliments were all very strange
>I stop and say I locked my keys in my car and I need to text my friend
>text him and beg him to come help me, as I am she keeps trying to touch me and make really bad conversation
>her mannerisms weren't normal, she kept doing this really weird laugh and just was creepy
>So I go outside and call my friend and am quietly telling him to get the fuck over here cause she's close behind me
>Waited by my car for my friend and she again kept being very touchy feely, kept trying to kiss me

>friend finally arrives and we used his Triple A card to call for someone to come unlock my car >even when he was there she, kept trying to make out right in front of him, I was super uncomfortable
>So she eventually went inside and I told my friend how weird it was
>guy finally arrived, and right when he arrived, her entire family came out of her house cause they were leaving to go somewhere, she came up to me and said "My mom said if you come in when she leaves I'm getting kicked out, but you're still coming in."
>Worker gets me my keys and my friend then leaves so it's just us to and she starts dragging me into her house
>I then realize I have to get out of there, so I stop and say that I should go, and she gives me a what the fuck? So I told her I just broke up with my girlfriend a month ago (not true) and that I can't do this
>she gets pissed and keeps walking to her house and I run to my car and leave as fast as I can
>Got home and blocked her on every means of possible communication
I can't really properly describe just how weird she was, but she just wasn't normal, I mean obviously she has some guy in her house when she's never met him before, she was really weird, her laugh was fucking weird and creepy

>mfw I'm aesthetic and talk to dozens of attractive girls on tinder but I'm too autistic/shy to ever meet up so I lead them on until it gets too weird to keep deflecting and then I just ghost them

Nah but every time I post the photos I use I get sperged at because my jaw is jutting out slightly in my pics.

you almost got murdered dude

I think you almost hooked up with a skinwalker user.

I think she was going to murder you, thanks for sharing. Got any pics of her to bring this story full circle? God bless pls stay safe

where at user?

>tfw just recently done that to two girls
>virgin