Drinks for Veeky Forums

I lift for girls. What should a Veeky Forums guy order at the bar to not look like a pussy?

water (with no ice)

An dark beer

Michelob Ultra
fuck the haters

>no drink, just ask for a little umbrella
>put umbrella toothpick in your mouth to look badass
>Walk up to nearest chad
>Challenge chad to fight
>Use umbrella toothpick to impair chad
>win fight
>fuck every bitch that approaches you
>repeat until all bitches have been fucked

ipa

Doesn't really matter. More important to not looking like a pussy is not BEING a pussy, and one critical element of not being a pussy is not getting all uptight about your drink orders.

A beer, you fucking try hard. No girl pays attention to what you drink.

If you want a girl to approach you about your drink, you either need something gay as all hell to let her sort of joke around with you, or anything that gets lit on fire.

this guy knows what's up,no need to get uptight about what you're drinking. Don't be afraid to ask the server what the house specialty is and go with that.

I bartended for 8 years. Sometimes the most alpha motherfuckers get the fruitiest drinks.

If your goal is not to be noticed just get a Shiner or Bud Light

Just go up to the bartender and ask for their cheapest beer, girls find frugality a very attractive trait in a man.

Fucking jaega bomb

bartender bro here, used to know this big ass buff black fucker that'd come in and order margaritas all that time or just the fruitiest shit. Nobody gave him shit over it except his sister.

Most guys don't give a fuck what another guy orders. At least older dudes don't. They might not like the same shit so they'll bitch if some dude orders a pitcher and it's some shit one doesn't drink, but they aren't gonna give a damn past that on an individual level.

If I'm on a cut I'll usually just do shots of a clear liquor or just miller 64. But more often I just figure "hey gonna drink tonight, get a high protein breakfast, skip lunch". And maybe I'll pick a pack of cigs or split a blunt to stretch my buzz out.

Not trying to get girls to approach based on my drink. Just wondering what Veeky Forums guys drink cause I got a sweet tooth and dont wanna order something too girly

Either beer, or if I want to enjoy getting wasted, Manhattan ice tea

no one cares what you're drinking. Do you think chad gets rejected cause "Ew your drink is too sweet" or do you think some fat weird guy gets pussy cause he ordered something really manly?

No. One. Gives. A. Shit.

She might poke fun at you but that's just flirting

Something else I'd like to point out for the uninitiated:

The second you walk into a bar, ALL the girls within eyeshot will notice you and size you up. This happens within SECONDS of you entering the building. By the time you've reached the bar, they've already made their decisions about you - either they think you're hot or they don't. You shouldn't be worried about the drink you're going to order; you should be focusing on your attitude and body language.

Your first impression is not the first thing you say to a girl. Your first impression happens the second she becomes aware of your presence. Master this, and the rest will get a lot easier.

Water. Back in the day I got peer pressured by females to drink with them and I would toss the beer into a plant or some other shit while they weren't looking.

I had to play their game so I could sleep with them.

Old fashioned. I actually really like the drink, but it's also turned out to be a real conversation starter. Girls will joke that it's an old person drink, and you can ask what they're having and tease them back.

You're welcome everyone

You're either pretty self absorbed or have bad social anxiety. People don't actually think about others that much.

Please tell me you're on steroids

Drink whatever you want. If a girl teases you about it that's your cue to start flirting you insufferable social retard.

Just like a mechanic, a barber, a tailor, you want to find a bartender you like and trust, and patronize that mother fucker.

I got the point with mine where I'd let him make whatever cocktail he wanted and try that shit out on me. If it sucked, it was free, and it was usually a point of conversation if it was something weird or flamboyant.

Fuck it dude. You do you, drink what's good, and fuck women who are in to you.

t. don draper tryhard

enjoy your phytoestrogens senpai

neat vodka triples
if they ask you what you want in it say more vodka

rusty nail is pretty legit

manly, tasty as fuck and gets you hammered

double scotch and double Drambuie

Appletini, easy on the tini

Beer and a scotch whisky chaser. Gin and tonic is beaut but for some reason every girl I see on tinder has "gin lover" and I am wondering what TV show/film some arty female fuck or Ryan Gosling drank gin in to make it appealing for women.

I usually go for beer or a Whiskey Sour. If I want to drink a cocktail it's usually a Caipirinha or something similar.

this, vodka make you strong like polar bear

Rusty nail. A whiskey drink with ice cubes and citrus cest, developes more candy notes over time. Its made 50/50 with liqueur and cheap scotch and is sweet yet subtle. No straw. Thou art a man.

I really like Gin Sour. Maybe try that instead of a Gin Tonic. You can still talk about Gin and any "gin lovers" will want a sip.

gin is just popular all over not sure why, besides it being tasty

a dark beer*

just order a vcr lmao

J&B on the rocks

vodka

A Bud Lite and a shot of whiskey. That's the order, every time you're up for drinks. No bullshit, effective - no faggot ironic microbrews. 1 Bud Lite, 1 shot of whiskey. Every time, no faltering.

You have the ability to shape the bartender's perception of every other person at the bar. Are you one of the petulant academic leftists who opine endlessly over the origin of the hopps from some faggot evaporatory craft beer , or the guy who knows what he wants every time he's at the bar without fail - who never wastes the bartender's time asking "so what local sour beers would compliment my rescue labradoodle's organic shampoo?"

whey
alcohol kills ur gains bro

Nobody really cares, but if you do: In a really shitty bar order a beer, they can't ruin that. In an okay bar order a beer on tap, or a cocktail that isn't too hard to make; gin and tonic, greyhound, or a Scotch and soda. In a nice bar order a whiskey cocktail, a Manhattan, an old fashioned, or a sazerac. Also, Scotch neat can't really be fucked up and makes you seem cooler, but more of an alcoholic than you really are.

Ordering the exact same thing every time you go up to the bar - especially if you're getting a beer and a shot of whisky every time - is definitely the fastest way to get the bartender to notice...that you're autistic as fuck and trying really hard to come off as some overly straightforward wannabe cool guy. What the fuck are you even on about the "bartender noticing you"? And what the hell was with that out of place tirade? Are you literally autistic son?

ordering a vcr and not a dvd lmao

J & B straight, and a corona.

vodka. always vodka.
this is just me but I absolutely love the taste of vodka

Good luck trying to explain that to Veeky Forums where the average user is a worthless loser who just wants to look cool. They think muscles will get them girls, but don't realize it all comes down to personality, which they either don't have or have a really shitty one.

Buy a beer with a darker bottle and just hard nurse it the whole night. Usually what I do if I don't want to drink but want to appear more "in the party" or whatever.

For me it all depends on where I am, time and situation I'm drinking.

Normally go for a nice dark ale, porter or stout of it's just the pub with the chaps. If it's more of a bar and I'm on a date it'll be mostly Gin and Tonic's with either an orange peel or a lemon depending on the gin I'm having.

Not that user but have you ever had an old fashioned? It's delicious, though I wouldn't drink it all the time

Moscow Mule
> Ginger Beer
> Vodka
> Lime juice

Jameson in the rocks

flying dog

why do americans like drinking shite beers that taste like piss?

Vodka
Ice

While the doubles do confirm deliciousness, and so do i, rusty nails are going to be expensive as fuck at most bars.
Though a lot of the time they have to open the Drambuie (however it's spelt) just for you, which is nice.

Can I suggest that ordering whatever yr fancying is the way to "not look like a pussy?"

whiskey. be a fucking man. stop living your life like every breath you take affects gains.

I always order a blow job.
When she drops the drink, raise an eyebrow and say "nooooo."

Works every time.

>drinking alcohol

Protein. Shaken, not stirred.

Dark beer or whiskey on the rocks with lime.

they think it is a masculine trait to not enjoy ones self

I always just look for a decent scotch or bourbon.
I can depend on most bars to have at least Bulleit or Maker's. worst case scenario, maybe Knob Creek with an ice cube.
If I'm a little more fortunate, they'll have Macallan for a price that won't make me want to gouge my eyes out.

I just get a water, never had a problem. People just assume it's vodka

Its all you need

>whiskey on the rocks with lime.
>with lime.
only faggots drink cocktails at bars

>whiskey on the rocks with lime
gayest thing ive ever heard

>maple syrup

This shit kills me everytime

Neat bourbon is the only thing a man need order. Ever.

>people assume you're drinking vodka out of a pint glass
they dont you fucking moron

Wine