First off, I just want to say I fucking love this board. You all motivated me to take my 190lbs...

First off, I just want to say I fucking love this board. You all motivated me to take my 190lbs. (5'9") fatass and leave humanity behind. Meme me all you want but thank you so much.

I'm currently at 163 after today's workout. Does it look like I'm ready to stop cutting and start bulking or do I still need a week or two of more cutting? Much appreciated.

p-pls respond

Holy fuck fix your posture man. Strengthen your glutes and core, do hip thrusts, stretch hammies. Fuck.

hammies?

i'm hijacking your thread faggot. i need similar advice. i've been doing starting strength for about a month, should i be eating on a deficit? i'm gross and flabby but i also have no muscle.
6'2 183 lbs. no idea what my bf% is tbqhwy

those pics are the same day just to be clear

hamstrings..

Hamstrings. I'm not surprised you haven't heard of them. Stretch them nigger. And strengthen your core, your whole posterior chain is weak giving you that shit posture

Yes your gross doughy man(ish) bodies need less food. Just not less protien, and throw some vegetables in there.

>how is this difficult?

If you have no muscle YOU WILL NOT GAIN IT BY EATING TOO LITTLE FOOD.

>the duality of man
i am getting mixed messages, do i eat less or nah?

I have a pretty similar body type, all the fat goes to my chest and stomach, how do I get enlarge my arms?

yeah idk man. i just get titties and lovehandles and a paunch. i think it's my shit diet. i can't give you any advice desu

Eat less, do cardio, bike, swimming, box or w/e. When you're lean enough start eating more and lifting. This will take months tho.

Lifting is pretty uneffective when losing weight tbqh.

hmm, i see. that sucks, i hate cardio. :( i guess i'll have to be a weak pussy for a while and hope i don't burn out and quit before i can get back to lifting

Of course, you eat less shit. You can still eat a lot of protein and vegetables because this food is not shit and will not make you fat. There is nutritional science behind this that you could easily research, it's pretty fucking universal. I've dumbed it down for you though.

Now do as I told you and start loosing your gross flab.

yeah, dieting has been difficult when i live with my sister and her friend. (college shit) they fill up the fridge with their garbage and i end up eating out way too much. i cut back on soda but i need to remove it entirely, and i have to stop cheating with chick-fil-a and chipotle. i have to improve my discipline and just eat lean protein, steamed veggies, rice, etc.

Did u even start lifing?

If you keep making excuses like that you'll never make it.

i don't mean to excuse my behavior. i know i'm a fat lazy slob. i was just kinda venting, i guess

>there's crap food in the fridge =/= you being fat.

You're willingness to be a mediocre fat guy is what made you disgusting.

Because eating healthy is soooooo hard right? How do all those fit people who look so good ever do it? Must be muh genetics.

The real answer is that you don't care enough to make your life better. And the sum of your entire life will reflect the failure that is your body.

>strawman-ing this hard
jesus christ i know this is Veeky Forums but lay off the roids. i know i'm fat because of my choices. hence
>i'm a fat lazy slob
>lazy
i didn't deny it.

And the fact that you acknowledge that you're a fucking loser without trying to do anything about it tells me all I need to know about who you as a person, and It's hopelessly disgusting. I have more respect for a moth flying into a flame. Atleast the moth is going after what it want.

Stop crying about the advice you're getting. You made a Veeky Forums thread for exactly this reason.

OP here. He didn't make this thread. He hijacked mine because he couldn't make one himself. So it helps your case.

He couldn't handle the truth so he ran off to eat his troubles away. He's beyond help anyway. Are you any different?

>and i have to stop cheating with chick-fil-a and chipotle

just don't go in there HOW IS THIS HARD DON'T SPEND THE MONEY DON'T BUY THING