*squirts*

*squirts*

he's small as fuck and his face is weirdly proportioned

DYEL

im not gay but i would love to be next to this guys locker at the gym as he sensually reveals his nonerect, plump penis for me to see while he changes into his normal attire after working out

*braps*

yeah but that's what women want

Funny how when I first saw this years ago I thought he was hot. Now he's just average looking.

Is it possible to get this natty?

>movie star

what a surprise.
>male artificially placed in position of prominence.
>paid excessively for his efforts.
>isn't a huge fat elephantman.

results are:
>heart-throb
>sex-symbol

women are as simple as men. but their attraction stimuli are somewhat different.

I am more fit than this fucker

Looks shooped to me

of course

how many years?

10+, without proper genetics its kinda impossible, I'm glad more people are realizing Gosling is the natty king of Veeky Forums

w2c arms?

This one angle looks bad. Watch the movie and see him move and you'l realize he's quite lean and pretty big.

hell yeah

Everytime I see this thread there are losers like you simplifying the situation with age old argument "he's just famous hurrr durrr"

Well if the secret to success is so obvious than go out and grab it! No? Then continue being an ugly retard hating on a Lebanese glass blowing site

>A famous, rich, successful A tier hollywood actor who can sing, dance, play musical instruments, cook and is perceived as the king of romance
No. Shit.

>Well if the secret to success is so obvious than go out and grab it! No?
Because becoming famous is literally one of the hardest things anyone will ever do, the vast majority of it is based on luck.

He's also a 9/10, so