So let's get this down once and for all

So let's get this down once and for all

ARE EGGS BAD FOR YOU?

no

Maybe

Yes.

Sometimes

for you

Think about it. What's inside an egg? All of the stuff to make a baby chucken after warming up for nine months in its mother's butt. All of its muscles and bones and brains. Why wouldn't you eat that shit?

uhm.., maybe because its proven to give you cancer? you dumass of course its bad

Then just don't eat the eggs that have cancer in them

Eggs like all animal products contain cholesterol and saturated fat, which both raise your serum cholesterol levels and especially your LDL. If you lucked put with genetics, even your moderate intake of eggs and animal products won't kill you up until your 60s. If you're a genetic loser, you might get a heart attack or stroke in your 20s. Check with your doctor on a bi-annual basis to do blood tests. This is the only way to know if your intake is actually appropriate or too high.

In any case, if you actually want to be as healthy as possible, I'd suggest to minimize meat, fish, egg and dairy intake to a minimum. Make it something for the occasional enjoyment. It's like sweets, fastfood, smoking and alcohol. I know they're unhealthy, but I do occasionally enjoy a jellydoughnut, a burger, a cuban cogar or a beer.

its all the eggs man, all the eggs have got it

If that were true, all of the snakes in the world would have cancer.

nah the snakes are good, but all the eggs have this rare like timebomb cancer capsule that gives you cancer after about 10 years i think

Doesn't matter because the egg industry is so inhumane that once you learn about how the chickens are treated, your conscious alone should keep you from eating eggs

not true. ate an egg 11 years ago, no cancer.

>minimize meat, fish, egg and dairy intake

Get out.

The first question you need to ask yourself is what ARE eggs?

This, but cut out all animal products for ethical reasons.

Did you read the rest? Only, if you want to be as healthy as possible. If that's not a top priority for you right now, just continue however you want.

I'm the one who made the post. I don't agree with that. That's up for anyone to decide. Tbh, I might be the wrong person to ask on this matter though, because I think mentally retarded and heavily maimed, morbidly obese and generally sick people who get kept alive with taxdollars, should be euthanized or left for dead.

I source all my meats, dairy, and eggs away from industrial factory farming. It's expensive as fuck but worth it.

Fish is straight up brain poison though.

Damn bro are you hitler?

Nah, just rational. Those people are going to make the genepool worse by reproducing. Why would you allow that? Natural selection has mostly ended for humans, we need conscious intervention to improve as a species.

>I source all my meats, dairy, and eggs away from industrial factory farming.

Not that guy, but I don't believe you or anyone else who makes this claim. Do you ever eat meat, dairy, or eggs at a restaurant? How do you know where they get their meat from? How much research do you actually do on the farms that your animal products come from? In short, I think it would be way too much work to actually steer clear of all factory farming while still eating meat, dairy, eggs. Would be much easier to just go vegan, which I would recommend anyway.

>spends half of all the tax moneys on the military

Having a military won't permanently damage the genepool, though.

Correction:
English is not my first language. I meant genetically disfigured people, not maimed people as in maimed from an injury.

>Natural selection has mostly ended for humans
You're naïve
>Need conscious intervention to improve as a species
I agree. And I think the best way to improve as a species is to increase kindness. There should be a global effort to increase empathy. Think about how you would feel if you were one of those people. What if one of those people was your kid? Or your brother or sister? Or your mother or father? And they were slaughtered because they had a disability and you couldn't pay their medical bills?

fuck off, faggot

Why don't you tell that to the Iraqi children with deformities due to depleted uranium weapons.

You do realize that autists like you would be the first to be euthanized in that system, right?

I'm just saying that it's improbable you could steer clear of factory farming. If you really care about that stuff, it's probably easier to just go vegan.

Yeah lol, we don't want any cholesterol in our bodies because cholesterol is used to make testosterone and we don't want any testosterone at all

T-thanks Veeky Forums

They're, like, little shells, man.

Are eggs the new bread?