How do I get my body to look like this?

How do I get my body to look like this?

Diet and Exercise, got it.

Specifically, how do I get my chest to look like that, I have a bench press bar, I dont feel it deep in my chest though, I dont think it will cut it.

If you had to choose an Android app that could get it done, what would it be?

Other urls found in this thread:

gymbull.com/posts/271
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try dumbbells. Gives you a deeper range of motion which stimulates the muscles more.

Can I get an example of the motion?

Not him but you can bring the dumbbells lower because you don't have a bar hitting your chest. Most people in the gym still have shit ROM with dumbbells but most people in the gym are DYEL fags

I go till my elbows are 90 degrees because that's how I was taught. the times I've gone lower due to peer pressure I instantly hurt myself. imo dumbbells are better because they allow for more natural motion because your hands aren't fixed to a bar

Odds are you don't know how to pack your shoulderblades for benching. Might want to fix that, regardless of whether you plan to touch or not.

Bench press
Inclined Bench press
Declined Bench press
Flyes
And either Inclined Flyes for additional upper chest work or declined flyes for additional lower chest work

Thats the ultimate chest workout, do it with DBs.

I only use the bar for deadlifts and squats. I hate how restrictive the bar is or something or another but it's really just uncomfortable for me. I'm not training for anything I just lift to keep the depression at bay (not sure if working) so I don't care if my form isn't impeccable. it just needs to be good enough to where I don't hurt myself and still be able to make progress, which so far it is

This is what I was hoping for, thanks

Can you elaborate on reps/sets/days?

Zyzz's Chest/Arms Day

4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bench Press, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Chest Dips until failure
3 sets of Barbell Curls, 8-10 reps
3 sets of Preacher Curls, 8-10 reps,
then drop the weight to half, and push out another 8

gymbull.com/posts/271

Steroids. You'll never look anything like that guy without multiple compounds; you can get as lean or as big as him but you'll never have that fullness with the paper thin skin. Testosterone alone won't give you that 3d/Photoshopped look. You need a combination of drugs to do that. Ask /fraud/.

>Odds are you don't know how to pack your shoulderblades for benching
how do you pack your shoulderblades then?

Dips. True dips. And add weight as you progress. The dip is the squat of the upper body. As for the body fat percentage get on a diet and try some cardio trust me it makes it easier.

Squeeze them the fuck together. Keep them that way for the entire movement.

Congrats you have underdeveloped rotator cuffs. Try not to tear your labrum in the near future.

genetics x f

Barbell for strength, dumbbells for aesthetics.

Yeah sorry I forgot about this thread. Basically the bar hits your chest on the down cycle and your hands can't get closer (tightens chest) because hands are on the bar. Dumbbell has no bars plus it ensures your are developing both side because both hands need to lift its own weight.

Can you elaborate on the flys? And whenever I do flies it always seems like I'm just trying to fuck up my rotator cuff.

then the arms are shortened so that i cant rack / unrack the bar.

lmao how short are ur fucking arms

>train for 5 years
>take steroids
>cut

and then see if your chest muscle insertions are same as pic related.

but on a serious note: kill yourself

lift heavy weights for 3+ years
eat well
alternatively: steroids

once you did that you may or may not look like that depending on your genetics

Zyzz was caked up on roids

Exercise,eat,sleep.

Get a bench you can adjust then, or go to the gym.

retracting your scapula makes a world of difference

GET STRONG GET BIG

This is a combination of test and tren to get the fullness and hardness. Dnp for the fat loss

>Implying OPs pic isn't