Farewell

Garage home gym without any fans, goodbye Veeky Forums

Just buy a pedestal fan, you wanker.

Yeah, fuck you OP, buy a fan you prick!

Are you me?

Get a trial at jetts or some shit and just go there over the weekend mate.

I have my home equipment on my balcony.
It's -18 °C at the moment. That's about 0 °F. It's been much colder though.
Lifting when it gets over 20 °C (~68 °F) is hell. Couldn't even imagine living there.

train in the morning hours they are the coldest of the day. also wear wet clothes and a use fan get nice evaporation chill.
or at wear a very cold sweatband on the wrist or other area with blood close to the surface.

I'm in Broken Hill. Far west NSW. We were the part of the state that made it to BOM's "extreme heat wave warning".

It was pretty bad. I left my phone in my car for 20 minutes and it won't turn back on now. I think I cooked it :(

Australia, the only place where it can reach a UV index of 15/15 on a mostly cloudy day

I've been getting up at 0330 am to train each day in this heatwave.

I'm in Canberra. It only got to 43 today, but before I drove home from work I had to buy an oven mitt from woollies because I wouldn't have been able to shift gears.

Fucking metal gear knobs, such a pain but they look sick

fucking aussies.. I can't even do my lifts without gloves on because my bar sits in my 10 degree fahrenheit garage

>his home gym doesn't have aircon

Bendigo here
Just lift in the nude senpai, I do it all the time on 36+ days. It's very refreshing, however I have to wear shoes in case of spiders but that's it

>over 45 degrees
Thats fucking nothing.

>not lifting on the surface of the sun
never gonna make it

Is that you Ayden?

Ayy fuken NEWY.

Yea mate. Don't tell me mum I'm gay tho

What us the definition of a heatwave in Straya?

In my country its 5 consecutive days of 25+ C of which 2-3 days should be 30+ C

Tfw we have a heatwave once every 2 years

Variable. But usually 5 consecutive days above 35 (not counting the tropics, where that sort of temperature isn't remarkable in the least during half the year).

I don't find it that warm, especially if you're in the shade

You fat?

And if its that big of a deal jump in the shower between sets?

The garage part is important.

Uninsulated metal structure + heat = internal temps way above the actual forecast.

we have weeks of >40, think this is the second of the summer too

Mate, I'm up in Queensland. Been real fucking hot for awhile. Just don't be a poofter.

And people actually carry out jobs etc? To me its unbelieveable, my whole shirt is drenched in sweat in no time at 27C

How would anyone pay me for anything looking like this

Nah mate, just a nude lifting enthusiast
Maximum ROM, minimal resistance

Yes.

If you're outdoors or similar, you pound water all day and try to time your work around avoiding the worst of the heat (the absolute worst is laying insulation or similar) and clock off if it gets too dangerous. If you're indoors, you praise the air conditioner for getting things under 30 and hope it doesn't break.

because it's standard

if it got to below zero here everything would stop, but for other countries, standard

I went through three t-shirts with my workout this arvo. Just weights, no cardio.

>tfw tasmania

feels good man

>feels good man
your sisters cunt you mean?

Might be hot up here but at least my grandfather isn't my father.

this weather is great

Post pic so I can the effects of generations of inbreeding

Is that your opinion or your other heads opinion?

Heat is fine, the softcunts who bundle up in jumpers and warm clothes when it gets below 24° are the real problem

Its mostly dry heat inland, so you just drink more water, try to stay out of the sun and suck it up. Welding in 42 degrees (In the shade) just sucks though.

Can't even figure mirrors out? You poor cunt, worse than I thought

>In my country its 5 consecutive days of 25+ C of which 2-3 days should be 30+ C
Dude that's literally the entirety of summer over here

Inagine planning your wedding and it turns out to be 45 degrees. I'd just cancel that shit

What part of Australia is most like the mild North-Western European climate? Or should I just head off to New Zealand

Tasmania, its the best state in Australia.

>work in an air conditioned office so cool that I always have a cardigan on, outside can get as hot as it likes
>suddenly, multi-day 45+ heat wave
>on the fucking weekend

We're full

>I'm in Broken Hill

went there last year, I've never seen a more sad place
>entire place fucking flat
>entire place hotter than the sun
>go into a pub, 2 guys in hi-vis just drinking by themselves

hello my brother (or probably cousin)

You should head to New Zealand. Even the mildest parts of the country are going to be pretty warm for a European unless they're from somewhere like Andalusia.

nah tasmania is cold as fuck

Only by aussie standards, unless you're up in the hills. It still regularly pokes 30 in summer.

>go outside on a 45c day with EXTREME uv
>get all the vitamin D i need for the next 2 weeks just by walking to the car

Open your garage door and drink tons and tons of water. The heat won't kill you but the dehydration will.

>justifying gloves ever

No joke my boss is a ranga and they called in sick to work the last few days because they had intense sunburn

Walking from work to her car (like 20m) she got severe sunburn

I feel bad but then again she is a ranga

>family has Irish background
>was the first in our family to not be born redhead