/fat/ Fat Ass Tales (formerly FPS/FPH)

>work in typical office
>Lady at desk across from me is 5'2" probably 400 pounds
>Always talks about losing weight but nothing changes
>We get a new cafe service that has healthy options
>She raves about the new chicken dish they have and how it's healthy because it's "low fat"
>She orders THREE (3) orders for lunch, plus fries and a soup
>3000 calorie lunch, every day
>"user, why can't I lose weight like you do?"

What is wrong with these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOoWpTxKJGA
campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/one-dish-chicken-rice-bake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Misconceptions about losing weight (buys low fat meal to lose weight), culture that's generally apathetic towards fatties, laziness, etc.....

Look I'm glad you're an investment banker that can spend $800 a month on fresh food but eating healthy is just too expensive for us normal people. Sorry that I'm "lazy" because I didn't get a small loan of a million dollars.

HEH PLEBS EATING HEALTHY HEH WHERE IS MY DORITOS *wheeze*

>onions = €0.49
>carrots = €0.49
>potatos = €5 - €10 (depending on amount)
>spinach = €1.29
>kale = €1.29
>5 chicken breasts = €5
>3L whole milk = €1.79
Sure feels great being yuropoor.

SEVEN LIMES.

Listen here retard, now that your an adult you have to buy your own food, bernie didn't win.
All you need is frozen vegges that is cheap as fuck, rice that is cheap as fuck, beans/lentils are cheap as fuck, the most expensive thing that you will buy is your meat, just buy a whole chicken and take it off the bone instead.
So two 2kg chickens, one 1kg bag of rice, 700g lentils and 3kg of frozen vegetables costs $38.10, that will last you most of the week.
Also spending $800 dollars a month on food is supper common in the real world not you antfa friends

Limes are dirt cheap... those 7 limes probably cost a dollar or two at most.

When you're that poor every cent matters.

But why in the name of God would you eat seven limes in a week? Why not just get some potatoes?

That's another dozen eggs. A gallon of milk. Maybe a jar of peanut butter. Two loaves of bread. Like 5 or 6 bananas. There are much better options for getting nutrition with $2 than 7 limes. And all of those fresh veggies probably could have been replaced with a few frozen bags of steamable mixed veggies and a rotisserie chicken.

youtube.com/watch?v=vOoWpTxKJGA

All I could think of in your post.

>I could have ate more
>This cookie, two reps, maybe three
>Why did I eat this cake
>I had, so many calories, you have no idea
>I didn't life enough

Limes cost almost nothing, Move on.

GEE BILLY

Who the fuck actually eats corn on the cob? Who buys seven limes? What is this shit. Who grocery shops like this?

POOR PEOPLE CONFIRMED RETARDS

fucking lollllll @ file name

Eh, considering I can get 2 massive corn cobs for $1.50 from a guy on the side of the road. I'd say I do.
Its fucking delicious m8

I bought a lettuce that size for 10p yesterday

Spent a month in Germany for work. I miss those grocery prices in New Zealand. Why is Austrian milk so cheap?

EU subsidises reckless farming, so they tax everyone to give money to farmers so they can farm things people have no interest in buying

It's a mexican stuff, they literally put that shit on everything.

But why the fatty is taking Mexican cuisine as a reference for healthiness, a nation as fat as US, is a mystery.

Yeah, you are right. But for these people flavor is #1. Most of Veeky Forums have left humanity behind already regarding this factor.

And btw, It's a fatty, they clearly doesnt know what they are doing...

Cause they take their milk from cows instead of from fucking hobbits

>tfw seven limes in 21 dollarydoos in my country

Holy fucking shit, is all that ULTRAORGANICBOMBASTICELEPHANTASTIC quality or some shit?

Where are the oats? Where are the frozen veggies? Where's the cabbage? The chicken drumsticks? And the rest of the dirt cheap nutritional foods any broke fuck could afford?

Maybe if someone who's not GWYNETH FUCKING PALTROW went down and spent 29$ on grocery shopping in a store whose demographic ain't upper-middle class, maybe we could get a realistic picture of how much you can get for 29$. Because I assure you, it's easily thrice of what's on that picture.

Pic is so loaded with shit, it might as well be India. I see people loading down 2 buggies with Mountain Dew and TV dinners, pay for the whole thing with WIC and Foodstamps, and load it up into their brand new F-150.

People who glorify welfare don't see the consequences of it and don't see the pieces of shit it turns people into.

>shopping at Safeway
There's Gwyneth Paltrow's problem. See, poor-ass people don't usually shop at Safeway, that shit's too expensive.

shit I got a can of soup, some rice, 2 and a half pounds of chicken, milk, and a loaf of bread for $21 yesterday. The soup/rice/chicken makes this

campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/one-dish-chicken-rice-bake/

and will last a good 5 days

a 42oz can of oats is $4 at walmart and will last 3 weeks

mixed vegetables are $0.10 an ounce so you can get a big bag, almost 4 pounds, for $6. That'll last maybe a week.

You bet your ass she's shopping in some upscale organic grass-fed free-range bullshit store in Hollywood or some shit. She's just out of touch with reality and wants to use championing the poor as a way to make people regain their interest in her... ideally so she can make some money off them later.

Also my parents told me to return the chicken because "muh organic" and "muh hormones". kek.

but then you're cooking.
the people that can't eat healthy and cheap are those that's can't or won't cook.
Basic groceries, with a bit of variety, cost about 100€/person/month over here, and Europe is supposed to be expensive.

>But for these people flavor is #1. Most of Veeky Forums have left humanity behind already regarding this factor.
Dem's fighting words, mate.
Remember the first basic trick restaurants use:
>butter
ok, fuck that, the second basic trick
>do everything with broth
all those frozen veggies, the bones from the chicken, some herbs and spices (fuck you, go buy spices where the immigrants shop), and you've hit flavortown.
Limes are against scurvy, ye malnourished bilge rat.

Why is this thread filled with inane posts about food prices?

This is fake, right? In what world is any of that stuff so expensive?
>bag of onions 70p
>bag of carrots 40p
>15 free range eggs £1.20
>limes 30p each
>bag of brown rice £1
>750g lean beef mince £5
>loaf of wholemeal bread £70p
Now compare that to how much a meal at McDonalds or Burger king costs. It is literally significantly cheaper to cook yourself and eat healthier

Sigh... I'll admit it I'm obese, 339lbs. I will go through a large double pepperoni, bacon, double cheese pizza with ranch and a side of cheesy bread like a snack. It's largely the fault of society. I admit that it is partially my fault because I can't stop eating but I would say it is 80% the fault of society. Society made me this way. I was abused heavily as a child and sexually too. My parents were horrible and my brother sadistic. I had difficulty opening up to people all the time and still do. By the time I was 18 I was only 5'6, and 127lbs, balding, and with a dick slightly longer than 4 inches and not much better girth. But I mean I was not fat at the time, people said I had a nice face/funny personality and my hair was only beginning to recede. I managed to meet a girl. We were together for 3 years and it took me 2.5 years to open up to her fully. Then I caught her cheating and she ripped me apart. She used my past against me and made me feel horrible and she would demean me behind my back sexually to her friends. And then whenever I tried to meet other women they wouldn't even give me second thought because all they could see was a disgusting short, bald emotionally broken wreck. So no, I don't fucking care if I am obese you fucking faggots. SOCIETY MADE ME LIKE THIS. And all the fucking ADVERTISING of muscular attractive tall men in movies and commercials reinforces what is fucking almost unattainable for most because they don't have perfect genetics. So now I eat tons of food because it is the only thing that makes me feel ok and I like to drink a lot of gin/vodka and when I can get it I take oxycotin, and vicodin. I hate this world i ate this world i fucking HATE THIS WORLD and I fucking HATE women and I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF YOU JUDGE ME FUCK ALL OF YOU

of course the blame is at least partially shared by those that brought you up and by society at large.

>IT DOESN'T MATTER
>THEY WON'T ADMIT GUILT
>EVEN IF EVERYBODY DID, THEY WON'T MAKE AMENDS FOR IT
>AND IN THE MEANWHILE YOU SUFFER
Fuck justice in her uptight little ass, stop hating everybody in your casual manner, and REALLY start hating this world and loving yourself.
If you need to be non-obese for that, just fucking lose the weight. If you need to overeat like a pig to love yourself, then do that.
>NO EXCUSES.

educate yourself son,

is pic related

Sorry, just had some rage to throw at something, that post looked like a good target.
It was pasta, wasn't it?

Irrelevant to how poor people survive, that shop there has potential for like a week's dinner eating well, you have everything there for some rice and bean burritos with a nice salad on the side and you can ENJOY AM ENTIRE FUCKING LIME EVERY SINGLE DAY OF THE WEEK BECAUSE IT'S IMPORTANT TO BUY SEVEN OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE FRUIT YOU CAN FIND IN A FUCKING SUPERMARKET

yes

You can't grow the same thing over and over on a patch of land.

Thanks man. This is the kind of thing I needed to hear. No one really gives a shit, so no one has ever said it

Whatever dude

Lol ok. Found the newfag

Looks like too little beans and rice for a week, but I can't read the weights.
OTOH, 2 eggs per day fix a lot of the potential nutrition issues.

>it's fatty

bro that's gwyneth paltrow

>But for these people flavor is #1
dude sugar lmao, dude pizza lmao

>Buying corn out of season

Just buy non organic things, on sale, in season, veggies and meat.

Fruits are nature's junk food.

Poor people are poor because of many reasons but they only stay poor though being less intelligent

Fuck sugar, but pizza is pretty fucking good man...I don't know why, I like "refined" meals and shit but pizza still tastes good.

In germany 4 small limes cost 2 euro
In mexico I could buy 4 kilo of limes for those 2 euro, plus I would fuck the women who sold me the limes and get hiv for free

>the people that can't eat healthy and cheap are those that's can't or won't cook.
>can't cook
The only way you can't cook is you are either homeless or have no electricity. Can't help them. Besides, they tend not to be fat.
>won't cook
Can't make a horse drink water, can't help them if they won't help themselves.

There is no excuse.

Thank the mexican cartels

They used to extort lime farmers, then they figured out that they could just control the growers association and set whatever prices they want. Limes were like $1/ea here when they were doing that shit.

People like this are the worst

He's dating below his league instead of improving himself so that below his league is still acceptable

>campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/one-dish-chicken-rice-bake/

reluctantly clicking, but this had damn-well better not be some "cream of _____" soup.

*click*
DAMMMM_IT!!

>Don't eat that shit!

I miss the time when these threads were just green text stories

This! Came here to say this!

Now, I am going to go finish barfing and brush my teeth. Then barf again.

What about non-greentext stories?

>guaranteed replies

Is it weird that I get triggered into a flying rage the minute that I see the words, "trigger warning."

>poor people
>gwyneth paltrow

Limes are relatively expensive and certainly considered a luxury by anyone not completely fucking retarded.

He should count his lucky stars.
Imagine the shit that accumulates down there

>the unburnt
I kek'd

bad things happen to everyone. it has no effect on your weight. There are no excuses. Its time to grow up and take responsability for your life and your actions

Sigh....

>yfw nz has something like the worlds 4th largest dairy industry
Its expensive here because we export it all overseas

>I ate this world
kek

My local farmers market matches food stamp value dollar for dollar. You can literally eat better than 90% of the world if you're not a retard.

You're never going to lose weight until you lay off the pasta.

>metabolic disprivilege

> lost 110lbs
> still ate pasta

Nigga what?

>I ate this world.
Kek
Every single time

>90% of the world
>not retarded

whoops

OY VEY BAD METABOLISM!

Society made you like that?
Listen up dude:
I've been obese, molested when i was a child, i didn't meet my father until i was 21 and had to learn not to hate him cuz i was just doing my bad by doing it. I was bald, fat, still fight social anxiety. Had a girlfriend who lived at my pace, talking about having a son and building a life togheter until one day i came home and she was gon with her stuff cuz she found a new rich boyfriend. You know what? i've always fighted, fighted my bullies, fighted my traumas, i fighted also the man who molested me when i was 5 y.o. i fighted everything because most of all i fighted against my self. Fitness helped me a lot i wont lie to you, my social anxiety went away when i realized i was a ripped handsome guy. that all the ppl who tried to fuck me up phisically and mentally was wrong. SO stop giving yourself excuses, you are what you decide you want to be. Grow some balls, go out there, make a differencein your life day by day. You are not weak! You are not a fuckin cunt! you can do it but you have to deeply accept the responsability of being in power of yourself. Be an adult.

>Person talking about eating pizzas which are easily 3,000 calories and you are telling them to watch 400kcal worth of fucking pasta.

*FIX: Still bald T_T

How does that work? Do food stamps normally entitle you to discounted prices at stores?

YOu need to just die

I'm saving this pasta to shitpost with in the future. 10/10

I'm gonna take the bait, on the small chance that a delusional fatty is actually posting this. I'm poor as fuck, it's super easy to make cheap healthy low cal meals at home. And even if that weren't possible, how is it cheaper to eat more? Use your fucking brain.

It's copypasta you stupid fucks

I decided to lose weight last year and have stuck through since New Years. I lost 24 pounds on January, and haven't weighed myself at all in February, plan to do it in a couple of days.

I do have a problem though. I decided to do a low carb diet as soon as February started and can't think of what sort of meals to eat. Like yesterday I'm pretty sure I ate about 600 calories yesterday and have done this a couple more times. I'm pretty sure this is the reason my legs are hurting a lot more when I use the treadmill, I do it four times a week and spend at least half an hour jogging and walking fast.

Thanks for this gif

chicken and rice and beans and frozen broccoli senpai, prep and freeze and eat for a month off less than $200

Caloreesi.

Recovering fatty here.

I just have one question: I went from 104kg to 83kg but I see no difference. In fact, my self esteem has even dropped.
Why? Is this normal? Help..

my son the doctor!

You either have Body Dysmorphia or you are still fat
The last kilograms are the ones that really show off

ketofag here

>chicken
>eggs
>steak
>fish
>ground beef patties w/cheese in a lettuce wrap if you feel like having a "burger"
>cauliflower "mashed potatoes" (seriously look it up this shit is FUCKING AMAZING, just cauliflower cheese and sour cream + chives)
>broccoli
>coffee with cancer and heavy cream
You can have any kind of meat and be fine, but the artists on this board will explode if you eat
>sausage
>bacon
>smoked sausage

>the artists on this board
autists*

Clearly you're not recovering then, fatty

Not to my knowledge, just a voucher same as cash for qualifying purchases. I've seen people with a cart full of food hand over their benefits card and the cashier charges then like 6 dollars for the balance. At the farmers market, SNAP (benefits program) doubles your benefits value on fresh vegetables and local meats brought by the farmers. It's a pretty sweet deal.

My fat shit coworker chases her Lipozene ("fat burning pills") with a Pepsi and twinkies and doesn't understand why she can't lose weight.

I have a friend who gets $40 in SNAP every month, he uses it to buy steak and lobster because he can already afford food.

His middle name is literally "Shlomo".

You can't think of meals to eat because literally there aren't a lot of meals you can have on a keto diet. Some kind of meat + leafy greens. That's it. That's not just 'a' keto meal that is 'the' keto meal.

You have to decide; do you want variety of food, or do you want to be a fat ass on the way to death.