Will an opiate use affect my lifting? Currently on cut

Will an opiate use affect my lifting? Currently on cut.

Other guy, similar question.

Will Kratom use affect my lifting?

It seems like our questions would get the same answer. You on cut?

I am currently bulking. The Kratom doesn't really influence my eating habits though.

I am a bit worried about the effect on my testosterone levels.

do opis affect test?

I think so... They certainly affect libido. I am not really an expert on this matter.

maybe because they numb your fucking dick???

It depends on what you take, how much and how often. I take codeine every few days, and sometimes I dont touch it for like a month or more because for me it's balancing on a verge of addiction. It lowers testosteron levels, although I don't think codeine affects it that much. Problem is last time I took in the morning, 9AM, few hours later I felt so weak at workout like I had 2 weeks break

ah fuck that sucks I love it, dihydrocodeine here.

Dont be a degenerate and dont be retarded. Stay clear of opiates. There is no reason to take it unless you're dieing. You will fuck up your life and dopamine levelse forever. Dont try to twist the reality and make up shit to justify usage. It's better to suffer than to takr opiates. I've seen so many people go down a sad road in their lives just by doong opiates. Even when yoi think you can control it you can't. You're not a special snowflake and you are no exception. It's not worth it user.

Anything hitting the mu opiate receptors will destroy your test over time.

You can find studies of recovering addicts and people on subs with test levels lower than women.

Abused opioids for awhile myself and went from visible abs at 165lbs to 140lb skinny fat in about 6 months still lifting 4 days a week.

fuckin oath m8, opiate and heroween is fuckin good for ya

started lifting while on a norco binge cuz it made me so motivated, lost weight and got decent gains but it really supress my test or something and after a while my dick hardly worked and it took a couple months of stopping to get full dick function back, imo, fun but not worth it

wait is that why I grew moobs despite being underweight?

Opiates could boost your test and it still wouldn't be worth taking them. Stay away from that shit you dumbfucks.

opiates have wrecked a lot of peoples lives.

Anything that relaxes/depresses the CNS is probably going to lower your metabolic rate.

That is why people do the opposite on a cut - caffiene, diet pills, etc .... - to increase activity & metabolism

Drugs are bad mmmkay

Kratom tends to affect the delta opioid receptor.
I'm a big Kratom addict. I also started lifting 2 months ago. I have made gains, my ability to handle more and more weight has gone up steadily and I am at easy in my body knowing it to be stronger.

Should I have gained more than 5lb of muscle in 2 months of lifting and high protein eating?

Bump

I take opiates every day for relaxing. Been maybe three weeks. I take one pill of oxycodone 10mg so it's always eliminated before I take the next dose. Half life is really fucking short like three hours. This way I don't feel withdrawal and don't get addicted.

Didn't know it fucks with test though. I took a blood test a few days ago to check it actually.

Gains are definitely inhibited by opiate use. They really fuck your shit up, senpai. If you're on them now, you need to cold turkey that shit asap because it gets bad very fast.

There is NO excuse to use them unless you've had surgery or are dying. You should only take them up to a couple weeks after a surgery.

If this thread is still going later I'll post my before and after, with the only variable being NO opiates. I've lost a good amount of fat and out put on some muscle, and I've been training the while time.

I did them for a couple years and it took me over a year after quitting to feel normal again.

You'll still gain a physical addiction even if you're "chipping"

Stop taking them, ppl are getting hooked on heroin like never before and it starts with pills

>i take oxy everyday but i swear i wont get addicted
LOL good luck with that. Also hl of 3 hours doesnt mean it's eliminated in 3 hours.

woww good idea

Opiates not even once.

No but it means it's eliminated in fifteen hours.

As the saying goes mate, do opiates today, be a sick cunt tomorrow.

what about amphetamines?

You re already addicted. You re using junkie logic

Everything in moderation.

Don't need them, they don't really help with anything

Oh the irony of anyone on this board insulting someone for what they take to achieve their physique goals with the dirt people have on some of you is beyond hilarious but thanks for the laugh.

psst...the trannys in the gym talk about you guys even though they tell you they dont

>give you a shit ton of energy and much more focus
>don't help with anything

I've used amphetamines for years, adderall. Being healthy, well fed. well rested, and aligned with my goals has provided more energy and focus than drugs ever could have ;-)

whatever it takes to justify your drug use, right brocacho?

EPIC PROJECTION
but of course youre the same ones making fun of homosexuals while secretly on grindr and the rest of the homosexual apps right

Shouldnt you be worried about the shitskins and do your job

LOL

LEL using white people drugs ever
We see you guys strung out for your degenerate pain pills

Ex junkie... opes will drop your test and increase your prolactin. Not a great hormonal balance to be in for muscle development or fat loss.

Would advise staying off or using infrequently (lol)

If you're actually the guy taking oxy everyday, this is too funny to me. I can't tell if you're trolling or really just up to your neck in addiction/justification

Short answer: yes. Google opioid induced androgen deficiency. Chronic use usually results in drastically reduced testosterone levels.

Ya, just shoot heroin in moderation, no need to get addicted bros

Its depressing to see how out of touch you are and your horrible attempt at information gathering is clear here. You probably get your research from intervention the tv show. Who sniffs something literally made from rat poison after taking a pharmaceutical product made by a billion dollar company who isnt an absolute degenerate to begin with besides someone looking to cope with horrible emotional traumas they dealt with in their lives (ie being molested, raped, sodomized, or suffering a loss at an early age among others)

Please do go on with your absolutely awful projections though

WTF are you even talking about fgt. I'm a recovered heroin addict (I was a highly functional one) and I started off just like you, 10mg of oxy every other day after work.

I can relate to your junkie logic because I experienced it too.

Good luck bruv, hopefully I'll see you on ther other side of your addiction someday.

sigh just like you sigh
only a degenerate would use oxy without a doctors prescription but nice try though.

are you gonna set me up and have me dead with a vial of heroin next to me to say i was a drug addict. too bad id never touch that shit...

i also notice that you didnt type faggot. care to explain why?

ur a joke

I hope your DR is bout it and ups your dosage as your tolerance grows

The only joke in this thread is your 1 rep mac, buddy.

now thats what i call shitposting

now how would you know that
perhaps i should report that to homeland security

Where my krokodil bros at?`Good for cutting, you can literally see your bones. Buddy cut his leg, also literally.

"Is this the Pentagon? Ya some dude I've never met knows I'm weak as fuck and I want to report him for knowing I'm weak with out actually knowing me"

cyberespionage is a crime as is cyberbullying but please do go on commiting multiple felonies across state lines :)

Fugg have you backtrace me? Consequences never same?

Any other heroin users here?

I fucking hate alcoholics and those druggies, why poison your body alcohol kills gains even one sip of wine will destroy everything.

Meanwhile i love heroin and sometimes a bit of crystal meth, anyone else smoke abit of meth after workout?

I use kratom pretty regularly. Never noticed a negative effect on gains.
I also cruise on 250mg test though.