Let's settle this once for all. This guy isn't natty and you guys know it

Let's settle this once for all. This guy isn't natty and you guys know it.

t. dyel

most college athletes are not natty, nothing new

post body

I never went to college. Don't they test that shit?

Yes they do test, but even at my shitty little community college it was completely rigged. Basically players would get tested off cycle and usually it was once or twice a year. Can't speak for D1 schools but they bring in the $$$ and want their programs to be successful, wouldn't be surprised if it was corrupt also, especially football.

Mewing and squinting should be banned

is the hair color natty?

Only DYELs call other people DYEL.

He is now but wasn't there. He said he was benching 405 during his college football days.

>most college athletes are not natty
Indeed. Well, the ones who play meme sports like field hockey just for fun might be. Guys like that who are actually trying to turn pro (and he said it was his life's dream to play in the NFL) are obviously not natty.

No!

he is a millionaire now, right?

Decamillionaire, in fact.

This is the most red pilled shit you will ever see. The dom faced jock in high school becoming a multi-millionaire business man shortly after college. You can't script this shit and you can't make this up. If that's really him, then this is the definition of red pill. People respected him in HS as genetically superior, and they respect him now in the business world. This really is the ultimate red pill.

that's not Jay Gould that's Jesse Ventura I mean holy shit

Shut the fuck up with your aspie pill shit bruh

Can someone define natty to me? Is it steroids that make it not natty?

so we finally come to the conclusion that he's a Brad at best. Everyone has at least 1 good photo

le sauce?

How is a multi-millionaire, ex-footballer, super handsome entrepreneur not a chad?

I'm starting to feel rather insecure.

he's clearly a manlet

BRRRAAAAAPPPP

Looks like Steph Kegels

is this supposed to make me not wanna fuck thick bitches?

you spend too much time on naked