How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

...to this?

... to this

Roids, stop asking the obvious

They were on roids in both pics, idiot.

The difference is diet and water retention.

>The difference is diet and water retention

topkek faggot

the guy on the right looks so fucking shit, just bloated from water, not like he had any veins in the first place

by leaving the humanity behind

mfw i could be here in 12 weeks and im natty. god dammit i hate cutting though

the compounds may have changed but he is right

topkek you life

>tren hard
>eat clen
>100% natty gainz

SS GOMAD obv

muscle dysmorphia

Welcome, newfriend.

up the dose

>Welcome, newfriend.
newfag calls an oldfag a newfriend

... to THIS

I've been here for years.

You claim to be an oldfag but still don't realize that they're on gear in both pics and the difference is that they're bulking in one pic, so they're fatter and holding more water. You're a newfag, newfag.

Natty or cruising

Over 500mg test and probably dbol, hence water retention and moonface

That was easy

Quick rundown on these fellows

First picture is tren, second picture is deca. It's really that simple.

Synthol.

gay guy here, not sure what the 'vibe' is since 45% of you are autistic dyels and the other 55% are lurking fatties throwing out puesdo newfag science about chicken breast and brocoli and might actually think the 2nd pic is the peak of male attractivness but,

they look 100% better in the first image. They look like intimidated roid freaks in the 2nd

They could be natty in the first picture.
I bet you are one of those faggots that has "trained" for ten years without much to show for and blames people that do have gains on roids.

and even if they are on gear in the first picture the gear they are on in the second picture is on a whole other level.

just go back to the hole you crawled out of

>Large muscular men are scary
>Fag likes twink bodies

Wow you don't say???

this is the before if anyone is wondering

>They could be natty in the first picture.
My sides!

>I bet you are one of those faggots blah blah blah
I don't care whether someone is on roids or not. A question was asked, an answer was given, and you were triggered into butthurt newfag rage along the way.

>and even if they are on gear in the first picture the gear they are on in the second picture is on a whole other level.
Or they're just eating more and they added in a drug like Dbol that makes them retain more water. In other words, diet and water retention and oh yeah, they're on roids in both pics.

>just go back to the hole you crawled out of
A redditor's first day on Veeky Forums: the post.

hateful and deluded faggot thinks you cant make gains without steroids the post.

>>I bet you are one of those faggots blah blah blah
>I don't care whether someone is on roids or not. A question was asked, an answer was given

No answer was given
You obviously care if someone is on roids
Insecure to post your gains?
Secure enough to judge people on the internet?

>first pic is twink mode
Whatever makes u feel better fatty

Did I say that? I said fags like twink bodies. The first pic is much closer to that look.

>No answer was given
My answer was given here: Quote:
"They were on roids in both pics, idiot.

The difference is diet and water retention."
End quote.

and restated here: Quote:
"In other words, diet and water retention and oh yeah, they're on roids in both pics."
End quote.

I'm glad I could clear that up for you, newfriend.

>You obviously care if someone is on roids
No, I could not possibly care less. Pointing out obvious steroid use isn't hating on anyone. It's like someone asking "How did these get a tan?" and someone answers "They spent time in the sun." It's a word for word iteration of what has transpired and is obvious to the trained eye.

>Insecure to post your gains
Yes, let's see your natty gains. Put me in my place, newfriend. Impress everyone with your drug free physique which is identical to the physique of the guys in OP's pic.

As for me, I never said I look anything like them and let me further clarify that I never will without taking whatever compounds they're on. This isn't hate, it's a statement of fact analogous to "I'll never have a tan like them unless I spend the time in the sun that they do." We're talking about fitness models, newfriend. Steroids are the tools of the trade.

>Secure enough to judge people on the internet?
Again, I'm not judging anyone. Wait, let me rephrase that—I'm judging you. You're a fucking idiot. Drink bleach and die. But judging the guys in OP's pic? Not at all. I don't care if they use steroids or not. I'm just not a 14 year old boy who thinks professional fitness models are natty. They make their living from their bodies, of course they're going to use steroids. They'd be stupid not to.

Dubs of truth

>I bet you are one of those faggots that has "trained" for ten years without much to show for and blames people that do have gains on roids.

How much of an autist are you?

Are you directing that at me (, who you are not quoting but linking to for some reason) or , who you are quoting but not linking to?

>Tren and clen makes you bloated
Could've said Dbolish your excuses

The question isnt how, its whyyy

Let me bring you up to speed.

In your mind, stating that someone is on steroids is an insult; a deeply slanderous thing on par with accusing someone of being a pedophile or serial killer. In reality, everyone in the fitness industry is on steroids. Everyone knows, accepts it and it's not a big deal to anyone but you, newfriend.

In your mind, a steroid user looks like Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman. You know, those "huge muscle guys with giant veins." In reality, steroid users look like the guy on the cover of your favorite fitness magazine or website. Steroid users look like your favorite athlete or actor. Lance Armstrong admits to taking steroids, growth hormone and every other performance enhancing drug for 15 years and he looks like pic related.

The bottom line is simple: if someone makes a living from their body, they're on performance enhancing drugs. This includes fitness models who make a living from their physique.

upped the wet compounds too much(test/dbol/deca) and fell for the bulk meme.

it makes me sad seeing aesthetics get completely wasted like that.

they look like bloated pieces of shit now instead of chads.

is this a real picture? if so, they completely ruined themselves

Two things will happen once this becomes common knowledge

1.People will think less of every single person who "looks good" and "performs amazingly" because they are on drugs

2.The bottom will fall out of the fitness industry and basically all athletes will be seen as weaklings who needed to take drugs. All of the "You just didn't try hard enough" stuff they shilled to their audience will be thrown right in their face.

There is only one way.

>look at this
>remember the gt
Shit still cracks me up senpai, thanks

i bet you think mike o'tren is natty too

implying fags don't like large muscular men

the second pic looks like shit compared to the first, it's like they're going for the pillsbury doughboys look and they're halfway there

but who cares, it's their choice

I don't understand.

>mentioning the clearest real fake natty

Your power level can't be too high.

LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND

could i get a slow walkup on these girls?

how do we literally compete with that lets kill our selfs

Where is the gym this picture is the because it looks exactly like the gym I used to go to at home

this is a dayum shame - too far.

They were probably pussy slayers in the before pic but most girls find this disgusting.

wait this pic is real and not shopped? i always thought it had to be shopped since their bi-deltoid length is insane

Am I the only one who likes this better? Weirdo for life

>caring what girls want

kys incel

>gay guy here
We're all faggots on this board, faggot

Not that user, but...this is common knowledge.

People don't care, or just forget about it and move on while still praising them at the same time.

You're retarded.

I agree with women though that Ottermode is the best mode.

Clothes even fit better that way. Being huge looks fucking silly, especially clothed. You have to wear gay dad bootcut jeans and stupid shit like that.

>the power of creatine
>the white jew

these guys literally look like zombies or something. Face > everything

how the fuck do you get that lean? IF, Keto, EC stack combo with cardio!?

Adding to the reverse progress thread
>muh bear mode