What is the deal with Powerlifters and racemixing?

What is the deal with Powerlifters and racemixing?

>Jonnie Candito - asian gf
>Silent Mike - asian gf
>Stan Efferding - samoan wife
>Dan Green - negro wife (pic related)

I'm sure there are more examples of big-name powerlifters/strongmen that have non-white gfs/wives, but those are the ones that come to mind immediately.

Is the desire to build maximal amounts of muscle and strength related to the desire to mate with non-whites?
Are they compensating betas that can't get a good white woman?
Are only non-white women attracted to big muscly men?
Do high levels of testosterone, which are needed to build muscle, make you more attracted to non-whites?

What's the deal here Veeky Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCqo-DgJ7dsbsqyj9qmiEbOA
youtube.com/watch?v=OlPsu-QXd1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

putting beta Silent Mike in same basket with Dan Green and Efferding...

Powerlifting is a beta sport with a lot of leftist cucks competing in it. Next question?

They dont give a shit about race and marry the person they like,they find attractive,they can get along with.
They dont lurk /pol 20 hours a day like you do my man.

did you just assume his gender?

>go back to /pol/ REEEEEEEEE

>t. Cuck

its mostly a beta/ autist "sport" hence men opting for asian women since they can feel like a man with them and not a sperg. pic related explains it better

Damn, son.

maybe because both azns and negroes know how to cook delicious chicken

tfw no azn gf

Everything on this site is projection.

>tfw when meeting russian girl who is a friend of a friend

Wish me luck guys, she's qt.

Powerlifters are scum.

>>Jonnie Candito - asian gf

post candito's gf pls

White women are physically inferior to Asian and Latina QTs and have shit tier personalities and nonexistent values.

>mfw get to cum inside Filipina qt wife every night
>mfw three beautiful kids
>mfw she's still fit
>mfw she'll never do the classic white girl thing of waking up one morning, deciding she's "not happy" and destroying our family on a selfish whim because she loves me and her family would disown her if she did
>mfw friend/coworker's disgusting white pig wife (absolutely ballooned after wedding) blowing up his phone asking him when he's coming home while he's trying to watch the Super Bowl
>Mfw my wife wouldn't dare
>Mfw the thought doesn't even occur to her because she's not an entitled, neurotic narcissist that needs constant validation
Fuck white women. The niggers can have them.

based but
>filipino
literally a negroid race

Scot Mendelson, a Mexican wife.

he's a jew tho and his wife converted

therefore

jew marrying jew

checkmate goyim

It is because non-white women are especially attracted to a strong white man. So they literally become much more submissive to these men. Basically it is easier for these guys to have a non-white wife then a white wife.

Noticed this too. Probably a few reasons

-They started out as beta autists. Dosing massive amounts of hormones makes them more alpha on the surface, but the teenage years are the formative years. Once a cuck, forever a cuck.

-they have so much hormones in them they start to find literally anything attractive. The taboo of fucking a different race is probably amplified 100x for them. They are also willing to, and enjoy, fucking women who almost look like men. Basically its high test to the extreme.

Leftist race traitor scum like you are going to suffer real good in the upcomming race wars.

She comes from good stock, easily a 9/10, I chalk it up to her being a quarter Jap.

The important thing is she was raised in a Catholic nation where divorce is illegal, and was a virgin when we met.

I have to deal with the occasional mail-order bride joke, but the people cracking said jokes are on "white harpy wife" number 2 or 3, so I don't really give a shit.

if you chalk up her being of good stock to being a quarter jap then why didnt you marry an actual jap?

oh that's right it's not a third world shithole full of desperate whores who will marry any white loser to improve their quality of life.

lol

lol. fuckin' got 'em dude

Is this a LARP thread now?

I wanna be a former civil war captain who inherited a gold mine in Wyoming from a distant relative

>easily a 9/10
I love when user says this and on the off-chance they show their girl she looks like this and is ugly as shit because White men have SHIT TASTE in Asian girls.

FYI : Your fake story would have been more believable if you said she was a quarter Chinese as there are basically ZERO japs in the Phillipines and a huge Chinese population there that controls the economy/government and are basically the elites there.

>I have to deal with the occasional mail-order bride joke
Because it's not a joke. You took the easy way out.

>white men have shit taste in asian girls
except me. my eyes are sharp and my taste superb

Maybe not the first part, but that second part? Yes.

what the fuck you actually got a mail order bride and refer to her as a 9/10 stock

>why didnt you marry an actual jap?
I've dated a few, they're fun at first but they're kind of, I don't know how to describe it, but they're just... "off."

>it's not a third world shithole full of desperate whores who will marry any white loser to improve their quality of life.
It's painfully obvious you've never been to the Philippines. Manila isn't the whole country, and said country actually has a very rich culture with a fascinating history.

Also god tier beaches/diving.

>You took the easy way out.
I'm ok with that, because the easy way doesn't involve having your life ruined.

She's not a mail order bride.

This is kind of surreal, I've got a couple haters, a couple over-opinionated, under-informed virgins laying on the salt.

>mfw

>white harpy wife
Fox and the grapes much?

I bet you initially opted for a Slav after Western women, but then found even Slavic women too strong so you had to settle for the bottom of the barrel jungle Asian.

maybe if you didn't marry the worst kind of asian you could have

You're not winning anything you stereotypical white cuck. You are being laughed at because you lost in the dating game.

Dating behavior can always be analyzed and you don't have to be from /pol/ to do it. This guy is pretty much anti-/pol/ in every way he can and constantly promotes liberal ideas, but he can still see through white racemixers' psychological weakness.

>It's painfully obvious you've never been to the Philippines

Neither have you since the cities in the Phillipines are the economic zones where all the wealth is & the attractive light-skinned people are while the countryside is poor-as-shit and filled with brown natives uggos.

For comparion sakes ...
Phillipines per capita GDP : 2,765.08 USD (2013)
Nigeria : 3,005.51 USD (2013)
Botswana : $6,040 (2013)
Angola : $3,819 USD (2013)

She's in 99% of his videos, spots and holds camera...

so you gonna post her or just mouth off like a useless faggot?

and she is a flip. as always whenever white men talk about 'asian' girls, she is almost always SE Asian

>Fox and the grapes much?
Yes. You caught me. God, all I ever wanted was to meet some girl, fresh off the carousel, and be her beta provider.

But it never happened. Sex happened, sure, plenty of hit it and quit it, but I never managed to let one get her talons in me.

I guess I was just too elevated, too self-respecting.

Now I have to settle for a beautiful, religious, educated woman who fucks me nightly and is a terrific mother.

I wake up sometimes, late at night, and the thought creeps up on me, my money... my home... my career...my family... everything I've worked so hard for... it's not going anywhere.

This is what hell feels like.

All kidding aside this is kind of an ignorant as fuck thing to say, user.

I'm white as can be, I have an Asian gf and I DL 5pl8.

It's fuck all to do with the fact I lift, it's because she's got a great personality and I think she's sexy as fuck.

She's a good person and I could imagine marrying and having kids with her one day. Sorry if that triggers you OP.

>SE Asian
>not asian

you can stop LARPING now because you got exposed with your fake stories. it is obvious you know nothing about asia and just making stories based on whatever stereotypes you can come up with.

it's not ignorant filipinos are literally black person-tier I wouldn't be caught dead with one. NOBODY with any dignity would

all flips are part-black / aboriginal. these are the negritos who were the original inhabitants of the phillipine islands because mainland asians conquered it. of course lots of mixing happened to create the modern filipino people.

absolutely disgusting

Yeah.... people with likely better values and attitudes towards others are the disgusting ones.

look it's great you also find them disgusting but don't try and circle jerk your lefty shit with me

>You are being laughed at because you lost in the dating game
Pulling a white female isn't the problem, they don't exactly make it difficult, the problem is white women have the most shit personalities, and the overwhelming majority of them simply aren't wife material.

The people who talk shit are idiots, they can laugh at me all they want; I'm not the one who has to rent out a shitty apartment and never gets to see his kids.

There is no "losing." The fact that you think there's a game to be played in the first place is beta as fuck.

>literally
Ah. Gotcha. You're one of those. Honestly I feel stupid for having engaged with you at all. Fuck off, and have a good rest of your morning.

>you're one of those
your defensive style of posting reveals your inner shame. maybe if you didn't marry a non-human you wouldn't have to feel such cognitive dissonance all the time

>I got banned from /pol/ for posting this thread earlier

Kek, you know full-well you couldn't get yourself a white woman, that's why you have to reduce the discussion to this generalization about ALL white women.
>There is no "losing."
Jungle Asians are the easy way out. You don't have to be anything other than white to get one. If you had choice you would have gone with the blonde pretty girl from high school. Too bad she only went for wealthy Chads.

I bet you get really nervous around black guys.

because power lifting is degenerate and thus naturally attracts degenerates

it's telling that you use black guys as an example. you're certainly not projecting your insecurity onto me. nope. not a chance

i hope you don't take all this anger and negativity out on your wife. so what, you aimed low, just don't be cruel to your woman.

DESTROYED

How am I mouthing off idiot... Dude asked for her, told him where to look. A YouTube search of his channel too hard for you mate? Do you need someone to help wipe your ass too you useless dependent cunt?

Joke all you want fuckface. Joke while you still can. Scum like you does not deserve to breathe the same oxygen as me.

It's the flip guy who gets really nervous around blacks. He probably gets super mad when he sees one of them with a white woman, because it reminds that he couldn't get one and even a nigger is better than him.

oh what's this? you sass some guy but can't take it yourself? typical fucking child. go get your dick chopped off you useless faggot all you can do is talk like a girl online and cry like a bitch

they really are black angels

Stacy will literally have taken a mile of niggerdick and be on her third marriage by 30.

Fox and the rotten grapes

Defensive? Sure, if that's what you want to call it. Trying to have any rational discourse with someone like you is exhausting.

You're sitting here passing judgment, calling someone a "non-human" when the only thing you're sleeping next to is your own semen-crusted fist.

If you have to resort to petty racism, I'm guessing it's because there isn't much that you've done to distinguish yourself as an individual, so you cling to the perceived superiority and accomplishments of people who look like you.

>Kek, you know full-well you couldn't get yourself a white woman
Can and have. They're not exactly known for being chaste, pure as the driven snow.

>ALL white women
I'm not even going to get into NAWALTs. Yes, there are marriageable white women, they're an extreme minority and I didn't meet one.

>You don't have to be anything other than white to get one
I mean, if you just want to get used for a green card, sure.

You don't know anything about my wife other than that she's a Pinay. You don't know her education, her job, what kind of family she comes from.

You've gone full /pol/tard, man.

Never go full /pol/tard.

>If you had choice you would have gone with the blonde pretty girl from high school. Too bad she only went for wealthy Chads.
Did you *really* just drop a hypothetical, idealized white woman into this discussion? One whose only traits are, by your own words, being attractive, vapid, and materialistic?

I've heard of putting the pussy on a pedestal but Jesus, fuck, man.

You just don't get it. Like I said, there is no game, white women aren't a prize, women in general aren't special. I don't need your imaginary Aryan Madonna.

Anyway, that's enough for me, I've hit my autism quota for the day, and besides I've got to tee off in an hour.

I'm out. This is the part where you say I'm "BTFO" as if I'll remember this thread in twenty minutes. Enjoy circlejerking with similarly miserable souls on an anonymous Nepalese throat-singing forum

I think you actually have autism mate. I told the guy or who, whoever the fuck, to go watch almost any of his vids to find gf. If that's mouthing off you might actually be on the spectrum, not even memeing. You seem to have trouble with normal human interaction and can't identify social cues.... Seek help, honestly.

I'm sure you find a lot difficult since your response to factual statements is to cover your ears and go "lalalalala" while posting a 12 year old reaction image thinking you're a big shot because you pay for a slave animal woman to live with you and S your D then get super defensive about the whole thing when people justifiably call you a loser. /golfclap bro

If there was ever a thread in dire need of pic related...

>factual statements
Uh huh. Answer this question: are certain races of people objectively superior to others?

no, you have fucking autism if you think giving a bullshit passive aggressive little snat is a viable answer to the question "POST HIS GF". and now here you are post number 3 of your bitchy feminine life. just shut the fuck up and hunt for validation on reddit where childish responses like your get upvotes. you're clearly not used to posting amongst adults where that baby shit doesn't fly

youtube.com/watch?v=OlPsu-QXd1A

>superior
in what fucking sense. define superior. you fucking retard

trump just posted his first tweet of the day

Superior. Better than. Of greater importance, value, or quality. Do you speak English, you stupid cunt?

Don't bother, the fact that you didn't answer in the negative proves my point: you're a sad little bigot who has no business judging anyone.

I'm with you bro, got a Latina qt and I will never go back to white women.

restating your question without clarification doesn't do anything but prove how stupid you are. greater importance based on what? what kind of value or quality. for a basketball player I would value height and hand eye coordination, but a teacher I would value intelligence. do you understand how you kind of have to define what the fuck you're asking if you want me to give an answer? but I can tell you haven't given this the tiniest bit of fucking thought because you seem to be under the impression everyone is exactly 100% the same despite all evidence to the contrary

>Categorizing womens personalities based on their race
>Falling for the beta provider meme
Tbh if your wife balloons up after you get married you deserved it, because you probably ballooned up too, or stopped being interesting.

Some latinas are not bad, but they have to have Caucasoid features like those Miss Universe contestants.

Why would anyone here know the answer to that? It's just going to be opinionated 16 yr olds who are probably still kissless psycho-analyzing this shit to fit their agenda. Not everything is a political statement, kids.

Third for Brazilian pussy changed my life.

T. Actually disabled

Kek this

cool non-participatory post, shit head. either grow a pair of balls and form an opinion or stfu

>Why do guys who put effort into getting truly impressive physiques rarely settle for Tyrone's sloppy seconds
It's like pottery.

I can do w.e I want, bby girl.

Jelly senpai. But aren't Philippinas uggos?

and it appears you've chosen to be a huge fucking faggot nice goin' bro you sure showed us by making posts we'll all now promptly ignore. bye bye~~

give up that quick? pussy

Not him but death threats are not an argument

>I-I was only b-b-baiting with my retarded shit!
every time

He got himself a halfbreed

Kek noice user. Shotgun roleplaying the conquering moor who takes Europe and sleeps with all the white women.

Are you retarded? I never even implied I was baiting anything. Psycho.

I don't know. I've always found Sealpasta to be pretty convincing.

In any case I don't think user was making threats, I think his craziness was more of the "crazy hermit foretelling of a coming age" variety.

not biting

*hand drifts to the colt revolver my buddy who died at Petersburg gave me*
You've got two seconds to make yourself scarce.

>all I ever wanted was to meet some girl, fresh off the carousel, and be her beta provider.
This. This dude preaching right now senpai

having good genetics and high testo drives you to mate with the best possible genetic match to make your kids the most healthy and attractive

the optimal way according to geneticists to achieve this is to increase diversity in the gene-pool, i.e. to mate with people far from your own genetic makeup (i.e. asians, south americans, africans, russians, if you are from Trumpland)

I'd say they're more plain jane as fuck than anything, that said attractive Filipinas are truly stunning.

*teleports behind you*