I'm 1 week into my first cycle of 250mg test 2x a week and 25mg dbol every day (10 years natural lifting before) and I...

I'm 1 week into my first cycle of 250mg test 2x a week and 25mg dbol every day (10 years natural lifting before) and I got a fucking hernia while I was taking a shit. It's pretty small and I pushed it back in but I can still feel it.

I've tried lifting twice wearing my lifting belt lower than normal to keep pressure on the hernia but am unsure if this will keep it from bursting.

Should I continue like this? Has anyone had experience with hernias and how to prevent them from killing you? I really don't want to stop my cycle now :(

are you actually retarded?

go to a fucking doctor and stop lifting.

drop the dbol and tone down the test e back to cruise levels.

>got so much core activation during shitting, it gave you a hernia which 10 years of deadlifting and squatting didnt

this children is why you should eat plenty of fiber

Your prob going to need to get stitches to keep your guts from pouring out and making the hole bigger.

you can still do arms and shoulders on machines. But get it fixed. It can only get worse. Won't fix itself.

I just have chronic constipation :( I eat entire boat loads of fiber.

I barely notice it anymore and it was reaaallly tiny though, everything I've read says I should be fine if i take it easy and there is no need to see a doctor. The only question is whether I can lift or not and if so how hard I can push and what exercises to avoid.

Well hernias require surgical repair dont be a dipshitband get it repaired wait a 2 months for recovery max sounds small than go back to lifting you been lifting 10 years dont throw it away clown

Go to a fucking doctor and stop lifting until your hernia is sorted. Jesus Christ man

>The only question is whether I can lift or not and if so how hard I can push and what exercises to avoid.

No, the only question is how severe is that hernia and who is the most qualified person to treat it.

I don't know the answer to the former, but the answer to the latter is pretty obvious: a motherfucking doctor.

I've done the research and it is the least serious hernia possible and does not require a doctor. I am looking for information from people who actually know what they are talking about. IE someone who has had a minor hernia or maybe someone with medical experience.

>i used google for 20 mins and know that THIS Hernia is fine and doesn't need a Dr

Jesus Christ is this what happens in country without health care?

The internet is a wonderful thing, you can actually find things that are posted by medical professionals regarding a variety of problems as well as testimonials from people who have had similar problems!

My glutes hurt after leg day, google tells me I got ass cancer. Thanks internet professionals!

you got me there, that is exactly how it works :(

Can you be too fat to see a hernia?

I'm 5'7 180 but and store a decent amount of fat on my gut, although under the right lighting and flexing I can see my 6 pack (barely) but it's there. That said, should I be able to see it under those conditions if I have one?

OP here who apparently is learning false information from google.

Yes you can be. If you feel pain or tenderness in 1 specific area of your abdominal area that doesnt go away after a few days there is a very good chance it is a hernia.

I hope you die, you dumb fuck.

Same

I work with a guy that had a hernia. We are CNA's. It was small, very small, and then it got bigger because he refused to go to a doctor and then tried to roll a larger resident in bed. He had to take several months off and gained a bunch of weight because her didn't get it taken care of in the first place. The only real question is; do you want to, worst case scenario right now, take a couple months off, or take over half a year when you make it worse, and you will if you keep lifting.

thanks for the information. I will monitor it closely and if it appears again or I even feel it at all (because right now I don't even have any tenderness where it popped out before I pushed it back in 3 days ago) I will go to the doctor as soon as possible.

Op is retarded. Seek actual medical advice or kys. Those are your options.

I should have posted this later in the day when it wasn't all butt hurt euros on here instead of friendly and helpful americans

>(You) oh no I got a hernia someone help
>a fucking doctor maybe
>naah it's fine

American here and I advice you to keep popping it back in mate. You'll be alright

>This
In actuality the slight pain from the hernia makes you more aggressive and enables you to lift twice your 1rm, I know this from experience.

I wasn't asking if I should see a doctor, I had already consulted a different forum specifically for medical problems and was advised to wait it out and see if it popped back out or continued to hurt. I posted here to see if anyone had experience lifting with one or if to avoid it completely. What I got was a bunch of ass holes calling me stupid for asking a question.

Actual doctor here, not that that means shit on a latvian bonsai hobbyist board.

1. Go to a doctor for your hernia

2. Go to a doctor and a dietician for your hilariously severe constipation

If you don't do either of these things, you deserve the months of pain and dangerous salvage surgery.

Whether or not a hernia needs fixing is a function of the size, type of hernia and PATIENT FACTORS like whether or not you regularly try to hoist 100+kg off the fucking floor, or have such embarrassingly hilarious giant diamond asteroid shits from your disgusting anime forum bodybuilder diet that just squeezing them out of your asshole can rip apart your abdominals.

I know you won't listen to any sensible advice though. Please post on this dumb website when you are permanently crippled by your refusal to see a professional.

No, they called you stupid for not going to a fucking doctor

I had several other "Actual doctors" tell me it was best to see if it pops back out again before going in because it would be a waste of time since they would just tell me the same thing. Also I see doctors regularly and take medication for my constipation. My shits are not huge and ripping apart my ass they are soft and I just have trouble making bowel movements. I do not normally force myself to shit so hard, it was an isolated incident.

I AM PLANNING ON GOING TO A DOCTOR IF IT POPS OUT AGAIN OR IF I FEEL ANY PAIN. If it never pops back out again and therefore I do not seek medical attention I will make sure to post regularly telling you bro scientists how great I am feeling.

I'm having fun now, anyone else want to call me stupid or tell me to see a doctor after I already made it clear that I will see one if I ever see or feel it again?