Current body thread

I'm about to take a shower and I can't find the previous current body thread so why not.

>ITT: We post pics of our current body, training schedule and any additional details one might want to include.
>No pumps, no flexes, post natural state

I'll start.
Skinnyfag of 23 years. Was wayyyy skinnier than this just one year ago, started going to gym last summer (since May 2016) for 4 and a half months then quit gym and started doing home workouts because of work. My workout (more of an exercise than workout, really) is very simple and works for my current self:
Mon: 100 push-ups,
Tue: 100 sit-ups (I can hold a dumbbell when doing sit-ups now),
Wed: 100 squats (holding 7kg dumbbells),
Thu: 100 arm exercises x 3 types of movements (don't know what to call them, not a native speaker and don't care enough to find out yet)
Fri: Rest,
Sat: All of the above but only do 60%,
Sun: Rest.
Been following this schedule since Oct 10, 2016 and today is Feb 10, 2017 so I guess this makes it exactly 4 months of following this simple training schedule, without skipping a day.
>Inb4 "skinny faggot not taking weight training seriously": I designed this schedule for me and it works because the initial goal was only to create consistent exercising habits. Now I don't have muscles yet or anything but I've gotten way less skinny than before (you've got to see how malnourished I was before all this), and I feel good and much more comfortable with exercising now. When work settles down and I have more time I'll get to lifting more seriously this summer (starting June here). (And yes I have read the sticky, but most of the info is not that useful yet currently. I'll get to it when I'll get to it.)

Post/rate/hate/criticize/contribute away, it's your turn now.

I'll go take a shower now and join the conversations later and hopefully the thread doesn't 404 by the time I return.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0l-YOEgu9PU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I honestly wonder why people go to the trouble to construct such elaborate troll posts.

On the off chance that you're serious, you need to get your skinny ass to the gym. You can't build significant mass with pushups and situps.

t. recovering skelly

Some of em that are long are pretty good. Like the copypasta with every figure of speech fucked up. That got me good.

This is just shit bait.

You look like a skinny version me...but Asian fuck you

>On the off chance I'm serious
I guess the likelihood of you reading my full post before jumping to conclusions and commenting is lower than the "off chance" that this post is not an attempt at trolling.

Grow your hair longer and play the kpop game. White girls love kpop-looking guys

Not shit baiting. I am simply shitposting in a particularly serious but fun manner that most people aren't capable of appreciating.

Also, look at my mini chicken leg statue tattoo because I am currently naked, so why not.

Too bad I live in Asia, eh?

Srsly though I had really long hair before. It was a shit time. Now I prefer shorter hair mostly.

Going to shower now brb, hate away you simple minded faggots

OP here, I'm back after taking a shower. I see that there's no replies yet. It would appear that Veeky Forums consists mostly of a bunch of simple minded muscleheads who don't have the capability to appreciate the truly good things in life, eh? *Shrugs*

Shrug? You wanted to tip your fedora instead, surely.

>*shrugs*

*cringes*

Outstanding bait thread although a little too obvious, ill be generous and give you a 7.5/10

I used to be a basement dweller just like you did, then I took on some critical thinking and scientific reasoning and productive attitude. Now I'm just very fun normalfag. Regarding the Fedora, if I had one I very well might tip it just because.

Yea yea whatever you boring expressionless musclehead.

Like I said, not bait but whatever. Per Sturgeon's law, I understand why this could be mistaken for trolling, but believe it or not I'm the genuine article. AMA and I'll prove it. Or not, your choice really.

I don't visit Veeky Forums very often, even accounting for the fact that I don't visit Veeky Forums itself that often, and I only do when I need to see the sticky again from time to time. I could never put my fingers on it, but I guess reading the responses to this thread explains it. Veeky Forums is boring as shit.

>hating some asian twink so much you make up all this BS

ITT: White neckbeard larping because he's salty over some chink pulling more bitches than he could ever talk to.

It's good to be a skeptic and I appreciate the thought you put into your response, but I wonder how you'd react in the face of empirical evidence?

>Pic related, it's proof. Written in reverse for mirror selfie for your convenience

Yes, indeed I'm the Asian "twink" and "chink" who pulls more bitches than a typical white male could ever talk to, that you guys are currently talking to.

Incredible, I know, I know.

>Inb4 "Skinny Asian faggot who doesn't take weight training half as seriously as anyone here on Veeky Forums should," alright alright I get it, and I get most reactive respnses you might want to say to this. Y'all are too predictable, seriously.

Now could we move on past all that and have a fun thread here? Before you guys completely forget, this is supposedly a "current body thread" where you post your current body. Are you faggots seriously that insecure and unconfident? Seriously Veeky Forums, you're disappointing this skinny Asian faggot more than you should.

See, Veeky Forums, this is how disappointed I am.

reported

For being a fun, healthy, positive, clever and generally very interesting person who tries to create a constructive thread on a fitness board? Go right ahead.

Got so disappointed that I forgot to put in the date, so hear ya go again ya muscleheads.

>MFW
Still very disappointed.

Eat more buddy.

Thanks buddy, I will. This summer is when I plan to update my training regime and adjusting my diet natural will come with that.

You're the first (relatively) proper response I've gotten on here, so thanks for that. Too bad it came so late when I'm already about to leave the thread.

Ya know what, muscleheads of Veeky Forums?
I might as well screencap this thread then maybe in 2-3 years, possibly a bit longer, I'll come back and post on Veeky Forums again and show you my fit body and laugh at the faces of everyone who didn't take me seriously when they had the chance, just for the heck of it. But I might forget about it by then because Veeky Forums will likely remain in my memory as a board full of simple-minded numbskulls who greatly disappointed me and aren't worth my attention. Who knows.

Anyway, bye for now. I have gotten bored of playing around with you guys and I've got better things to do. See y'all in a few years, if you're lucky, maybe.

Hey OP, ik how hard it is to come from the depths of skeleton hell. Recovering from a sickness that dropped me 12 lbs in one month. 2nd week into working out. Ttying to get them legs/glutes/traps/tris back. Chest needs serious work but not a real concern.

Keep up the fitness path. I wpuld jump on weights now and eat more. Fuck what people think.

Thanks buddy, about to leave but I saw your kind response so I thought I'd drop in again to reply to you specifically. Most everyone else on here is a dumbass, it would seem. (Did everyone start out with a relatively fit physique and thus nobody knows what it's like to be skinny or what? Do they not understand that creating consistent habits is better than going hard and fast to gain mass for the sake of superficial short-term appearances? These people baffle me.)

I get what you mean and I appreciate it. I will do as you suggested, and don't worry because I have my own plans for things. Currently I am only training for healthy habits, the more serious attempts at gaining muscle mass and looking good will come later (as I already said, I'll start hitting the gym again this summer, with a new diet and all). In general though, my goal is simply to get fit and very healthy, appearance comes second.

You are looking pretty good there buddy. Good luck on your recovery and keep it up!

It's time for me to leave though, so good bye! Have a nice day/night or whatever it is right now in your time zone.

You too. As long as you keep on it you'll be there sometime. Don't put off starting weight lifting though, all I can say.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind.

>100
>100
>100
>100
>100
Nah

5'10.

Best lifts I've actually done:

Deadlift - 180kg x10, 260kgx1
Squat - 160kg x1 (my squat is shit compared to DL)
OHP - 87.5kg x1, 60kg x12
Bench - 102.5kg x5, 110kg x1 (bench is also shit)
I can also do muscle ups.

It seems like white girls love everything except for white boys

I had a routine like that once,I did 4x12 of 5 push ups variations every day which lead to imbalances

youtu.be/0l-YOEgu9PU

you look like an asian mafia boss lmao

is this guy straight out of /r/asianmasculinity or what

your lifts are really simmilar to mine
deadlift-180x10
squat 160x1
z-press (i dont do ohp) 60*6
bench-100x10
i can also row 120kgx6 with strict from

>bases his exercises off of an animu
Nah

Survivor of skeleton hell reporting in, went from 130 to 170 in the last two years. I cycle through Chest/Triceps, Back/Biceps, Legs/Core, Shoulders/Trapz, Kickboxing circuit three times a week, and jogging with my dog probably like twice a week.

been lifting for 10 Months, 5 days a week
about 12% bf?
5 '10

Started lifting skinny fat at 61kg now just about 68kg. eating 3k calories 200g protein everyday since.

natty
squat 80k
bench 60k
curl 35k
shoulder press 60k (30x2)
thinking of starting to cycle test-e

Will i ever be as big as my pump?

ok show the pump

start doing core and lower body lol.

you look silly

legit body goals

what excercises do you recommend to put the most mass on your arms and how much do you weigh?

is this dude like a famous singer or smthn

kek

What kind of discussion does that subreddit even entail?

5 weeks into first bulk after going from skinnyfat to skinny.

hittin shoulders

weight? height?

6'3 194 lbs

You only bench 60kg after 10 months? Sort that out, follow a proper progression and push yourself, bench at least twice a week. I'm a 6ft 160lb skelly and I bench more than that after 5 months

You look incredible and I always save your images, you are my goal body. Please post more pictures?

Also, height weight age?

oh fuck

never skip leg day

god help me im so lonely

just keep an eye on CBT's in the evening on MWF, I usually post once or twice a week

and I'm 22, 5'11" and a litle over 190 lbs

Yep, I try to save your stuff. My folder for you is called "Big Man4U"

n-no homo tho right?

n n homo brah

Go back to /r/asianmasculinity, you fucking chink. You mouthbreating cuck. You would look more alpha if you had the proper tongue posture (mewing), had a thick neck, and had a more muscular body along with wider shoulders.

k keep at it m8, all it takes is consistency

thanks man

no bully pls

You do any Ab stuff or?

Never took before pictures, unfortunately.

Still look like shit though.

You have the body of an Asian girl

Since we're posting twinky no progress asian dudes..

Sick traps tho. Pretty big considering the size of your other body parts.

First day in the gym last night. I can barely move today. Glad it's a Friday.

i like your body. (: favorite body type

>trappin aint dead nigga