How much damage am I doing to myself substituting alcohol for drugs?

How much damage am I doing to myself substituting alcohol for drugs?
Social gains are just as important as muscle gains, but getting drunk completely kills my ability to lift for the next 2 days. On the other hand, taking a pill doesn't seem to cap my energy at all the next day. Ontop of that, a week's worth of dieting isn't destroyed

What are the downsides?

Other urls found in this thread:

defrancostraining.com/joe-d-talks-about-leadership-gettin-sick-and-the-badass-ebook/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

smoke weed bruh. no hangover and it relaxes you lol no down sides you cant OD from it

You're the epitome of a degenerate and part of the reason why society is going down the shitter.

Your values are degenerate and disgusting.

DUDE

i like the word epitome user. nice choice

because alcohol is the most used

dont think it considers the number of uses and normalizes it

I mean you say "drugs" but what drugs are we talking here nigga?

CBD maybe but the h2o in cannabis? No bruh, that shit is so toxic it causes iron to rust. Just no.

I think it does homie

shit bro i inhaled some h20 today are my lungs going to rust should i go see a doctoer???????????????????????????

dont call me homie bro

and maybe it does, harm on others in alcohol is probably because its a social drug e.g. many people around, more shit can happen

Fuck it's especially bad if it gets in ur lungs bruh, alex jones says the americans are using this for actual torture on iraqian terrists. I just don't understand druggies, why do this to YOUR OWN SELF? Amazing!

I am going to my local baloon shop to substitute h2o with helium. my doctor told me my voice will be more high pitch but my blood levels will go back to normal. thanks user

70 whole harms! That's a lot of harms man

What in the fuck quantifies a 'harm'

de nada, just doing my civic duty

sum came out my dick earlier
AM I DYING BROS??

i bet her hair smells really nice

you can't go clubbing on weed. well you can, but it's not a party drug
I'm in good health, fitness improving every day and my grades are good. I do everything that can cause harm safely and in moderation (only taking things that I know exactly what they are). I honestly think if people in society were more like me, it'd be a better place. just because you go to church every sunday and repent for letting a curse word slip doesn't mean I'm a degenerate. learn to loosen up
I figured as much
mostly E

>Social gains are just as important as muscle gains

How on earth would you know.

Tfw i get panic attacks when i smoke.

Fuck that shit

Smoking anything ruins your lungs. If u can drink drink lightly and with plenty of water or if ur atba var and dont wanna get a cup of soda and say its (brand) with vodka no ones gonna test it to see if it's legit

you can't have fun if you're the only person in your group sober. drunk or drugs

defrancostraining.com/joe-d-talks-about-leadership-gettin-sick-and-the-badass-ebook/

Jesus Christ get a fucking haircut

Cant have fun if ur sacrificing your gainz either. Like i said drink lightly to get buzzed

Yes you can. Read that Joe DeFranco article I wrote. He's a trainer who went and had some drinks out with a client and friends one night. His client drank water while everyone else drank alcohol and excused himself to go make a protein shake in his car and came back.

His client is Brian Cushing, a linebacker for the Houston Texans.

The point of Joe's story is that no one gave him shit for not drinking or going and making a protein shake because they know the guy takes his training seriously and is a winner who doesn't fuck around. You can either be a winner or a bullshitter as Joe puts it.

>I wrote
I meant "I posted"

alcohol inhibits protein synthesis though
>His client drank water while everyone else drank alcohol and excused himself to go make a protein shake in his car and came back
that doesn't sound like fun at all to me - if you're able to have a good time when everyone else is on another level to you (drunk or high) then that's great for you. have you personally tried dancing in a club when you're stone cold sober? you feel like you're from another planet. you do not fit in and it's not even remotely fun

This guy doesn't know what real fun is.

For the love of god man get a good haircut and learn to style it. You would literally look so much better with minimal effort because what you've got going on really doesn't do much for your facial structure.

Ya but he plays in the NFL, you post on Veeky Forums.

I'm on a cut right now so I stick to light drinking and coke or molly.

Going to Mardi Gras in a couple weeks though, should be fun at least.