What's the general opinion on this guy's training methods?

What's the general opinion on this guy's training methods?

Why errytime i see this dude his hair is totally different

This nigger is like wooly willy

His advice is sound and optimal.

Autistic obsession with wrack pulls but otherwise quality advice.

Most autistic youtuber out there, only reason he looks remotely aesthetic is because he's literally 5'5". I'm not even joking about that this "man" in 5'5".

concurrent>linear

Do you have any advice about setting up concurrent progression?

Facepubes, autism, 5'5"

What else is there to say?

Manlet

I'm asking for opinions about his training method, not him as a person you idiot.

you want to look like him? then train like him.

who the fuck wants to look like him?

>egolifting with poor form
>weird accent, always mumbling
>face pubes
>fat manlet

calls himself alpha. can't stand this cunt.

you cant stand him because he has more muscle than you?

Alex pls go

He's also strong as fuck and made it past 1/2/3/4. This is Veeky Forums bro. If you can't respect a lifter for their big numbers than you're literally just a dyel bitchposter.

Who is this guy?

Everything he says makes perfect sense. Whether you like him or not.

>Bro

T. Alpha Destiny

Hahahahahaha

>weird accent
have you never heard an Italian accent in your life? It seems pretty common here in the states.

why are you faggots even here

genuine autismo gamer but his advice is based in science. Doesn't really suit noobs, better advice for advanced lifters

Quick run down on this lil guy?

all you need to know is that he's stronger than you

I just can't stand the shame of doing cheat reps on everything. It pains my soul and I feel so self conscious because I know it's terrible form and using tons of other muscles to make the rom. I'm afraid of injury as well. If I had a home gym I'd try it I guess.

he is more alpha than zyzz ever was. oh sorry i forgot, zyzz was never alpha and he died in a sauna sucking on some ladyboy dick while getting two different ass injections; semen and steroids

some natty guy that gives solid advice with elite level lifts that is bigger and stronger than 99.99% of fit

the only reason why people hate on him is because he is a manlet (5'5)