but that's you

>you will never have a girl on a night out want you to kiss her
literally yesterday

youtube.com/watch?v=uqWUfTsEEOE
is this true Veeky Forums?

Busted!

Also sage, kys op, etc.

what's the point of staying natty?
You limit your growth because you somehow believe not taking steroids makes you morally superior

Currently I am a student, but as soon as i have disposable income I am sure as hell gonna switch to roids

That is one big guy

Because different people want different things from weightlifting/fitness

but no matter what you want, you will achieve it faster with steroids

Thanks, but I rather not have genital herpes.

But with the trade off that it may give you a side effect you don't want for a gain that really wasn't all that worthwhile for you. It's the same pro/con list as every substance.

It's not just the body. It's his face. The body just compliments his facial aesthetics.

>You limit your growth because you somehow believe not taking steroids makes you morally superior
its actually cause people believe steroids are dangerous. idk where u got that moral shit from

Don't trust online sources
The fit humor thread has a post from a guy who had a fucking stroke.
Health
Don't want natty test to stop.
Don't want to go to jail.

If I could do legally with no sides and no natty test reduction I'd hop on today

>falling for the natty troll

Your future Wife who will settle with you is getting stretched out RIGHT NOW by some aesthetic roider while you post on a ugandan basket weaving forum feeling morally superior playing the original version of the game when everyone else is playing the expansion pack and laughing at you

This. If it was scientifically proven that steroids don't have a vast array of possible negative side-effects everyone would be taking them.

>Roiding for being at someone's (with non-shitty genetics) natty maximum

Dunno if just sad or even pathetic.

Tell that to Arnold, Stallone, Zane, big Lou or any of the other grandpas that have been taking industrial amounts of roids for the past 40-50 years and are still in great shape.

>dating roasties
So the roider will have herpes and gonorrhea in addition to his small testes and decreased sperm count

Becauase those guys age so well?

>he thinks this is possible natty

Wanna know how I know you're dyel?

>dating nobody

And just like that, your high inhibition beta genetics get weeded out of the gene pool.

He looks better than the vast majority of men his age. What's your point?

Already bigger than you'll ever be.

dunno what you guys think steroids do if not this

Post body then.

Why not you?

Because he isn't the one making the claim, you fat fucking retard

Dyel.

Why would I? I didn't say I'm as ripped as Connor.

I just want a girl to look at me with such eyes one day.

the only real danger is being "addicted" in the sense that you will feel 10x better on gear and make godly gains so you dont see the point in getting off them

girls don't even like the bodybuilder physique though. anything they could ever want is achievable natty.

if you use steroids and aren't an athlete, you are just a narcissistic faggot

OP BTFO

>managing sides
>sources
>how your body responds to roids
>cost
Many reasons for a thinking person to stay natty. I know on Veeky Forums I shouldn't expect too much thinking, but still.

>>tfw this will never be you
fixed

sorry mate, not going to happen. You might have a girl that loves you one day, but she will not get this feel of overwhelming lust and desire the second she sees you.

>talks about genetic elite
>compares to average folk
just how stupid can you be. One person won't get any sides at all and will grow like stupid, the other will be shut down for life and bald with gyno.

you are clueless. everyone can be enhanced correctly, the stack just needs to be tailored perfectly by an expert.

So is pulling a girl when you're on steroids like pulling a girl when you're really drunk and have whiskey dick? Except you're sober for the whole experience as you stare at your numb, lifeless penis flopping around below your sweet set of abs and Adonis belt.

"It's ok babe I only wanted to finger you anyway"

>girls don't even like the bodybuilder physique though

hilarious.
the denial is real

>all these faggots brushing off the fact that the girls are paid actors

youtube is his source of income, use your head

OK that's a perfect reason to not start then, I have a mad addictive personality.

D E N I A L
E
N
I
A
L

N A I V E
A
I
V
E

Would this be arnie who now has to eat a vegan diet because of his multiple heart surgeries?
Let's ask zyzz shall we
Oh wait

>your future wife..
My future wife is probably around 9 right now

You're the naive one if you think women aren't shallow. Their responses in the video are genuine. That's how easy it is for chad, deal with it.

>girls don't even like the bodybuilder physique though

you obviously didn't watched the video op posted right? girls tell they rather get a bradpit body than connor, but in reality they literally couldn't handle themselves on the fucking video
>managing sides
pretty easy if you aren't injecting too many shit at the same time, cruize test and you're fine
>sources
this is the hardest part, but when you find its good for a really long time
>how your body responds to roids
responds really good, especially your muscles, as i said, if you pin some test, you'll be fine
>cost
cruizing test is cheap, you'll pin about 6 or 7ml a month, a vial has 10ml, so its about $150 a month

best connor murphy video i've ever seen
streamable.com/vguto

Same age as my current gf

People seriously go on the Internet, post on a shitty gay anime board, and then reply to themselves pretending to be two people? Wew

How is this proof?

Numbers at the top right. 1/0/1/3. That's Replies/Image Replies/# of posters/Page

I can't even tell what's going on in this picture tbqh just looks like she is amused by something he said

Looks like a typical grandpa to me.

LMAO look at that pencil neck. He's on roids and still looks mediocre.

in the video you can tell that she's wet

So true. I'm natty and had better women than him. Face is more important.

Was this the ultimate bump to a shitty thread?

They look like shit now, especially Arnold. All that temporary muscle turns to droopy fat when you cycle off.

kek

Those niggas have to stay on for the rest of their days, plus they have constant trouble with their hearts and organs.

Steroids have real downsides bruh.

Yup. Not worth the temporary gains.

OP is a complete fucking faggot. Must be visiting from red dit. Go back and stay there.

but gains are not temporary

an old guy looks old

shocking

Natty till I have my own place and finances in check crew

This is very true. Obviously connor murphy has an aesthetic body, but he has the social skills of an 11 year old.

"Hey girls, can I get you girlzis names?"

No matter how attractive he might be, no one is going to get past that autism. A man is only as valuable as others perceive him, and people look at this guy and think he's a retard.

Do newfags not know that the OP post doesn't count towards those stats?

All these replies, jesus. Veeky Forums is kill

It's so sad that u come on a nepalese orangutan anime site to try justify to other men why u are a roid monkey, u must been getting a lot of pussy

LOL. fuck off op

>OP

Calm down, dyel

Kek that's honestly depressing.

>temporary muscle
>had it for 90% of their lives

Whoa, really makes me think.

>Age well
Who gives a shit about aging? You realize you will, not matter what, go to shit right?

You're an expirable product, I would rather be a tasty meatloaf now than a sad potato my whole life.

Multimillionaire governor
Gets made fun of because his meat suit is now considered lame by societal standards

Mocked by social outcasts. Yeah I'm sure he really cares

They are not paid, but the video is fake

As in its edited to give the impression thats wanted. You can take literally any average human, film them for a day asking girls 'would you date me' and then just cut the whole thing so it looks like the whole world is saying yes. Thats literally what youtube is about, false realities.

I dont doubt that his body is fantastic, or that a lot of girls would want to smash that, but pretending every girl is as shallow as that because of a fake video really just shows how simplistic you are.

Because I don't want to die 20-30 years before I would if I didn't take roids. Look at all the wrestlers who died because of roids.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the global economy will knock those years off long before the cancer or the beetus or the heart attack will...Enjoy your life while it's still normal

But his body is above average for a 70-year-old...

because he still roids?

So the global economy + roids = even earlier death stupid

>its about $150 a month
>to cruise on a trt dose

Is this your source?

Yeah, that's the point. Roiding = lots of benefits. Follow the conversation, senpai.

kek

Conor on his way to steal ur grill

oh boy

Tell that to all the girls that get wet in his presence.

SAD

>being new

connor pls go

yare yare