/britfit/

alri lads
post ITT about british fitness, find a gym buddy, where to buy protein/supps from, etc.

>where to buy protein/supps from, etc.

implying the answer isn't just Myprotein

Obv myprotein whey protein dont be a tosser mate

I'm a lazy cunt. Been buying Tesco meal deals with that ufit milkshake. Ends up like 55g protein for a £3 meal (cutting now)

Musclefood is where I buy my meat

Tempted to try their insect burgers just for kicks

>failed me protein license exam
>already paid protein tax

Anyone live in north yorkshire? Or does anyone know anyone who goes to roehampton uni in london?

They really surprised me how delicious their meat was. I thought it would be gross shit but it was genuinely amazing.
I just hate freezing any food though.

To the cunt who spent 30 minutes doing deadlifts in a power cage at anytime fitness, Basingstoke, on Thursday afternoon, FUCK YOU

Yeah I thought for the price is was going to be cheap water filled meat but it was good shit

Bit of a rip off lad -- go to your local butcher

The chicken isn't that good but it's really cheap
The other stuff I've tried is really good
Butcher is far far far more expensive than buying the largest possible amount on Musclefood

Butchers round here are a rip off then.

Costco is good for chicken. Value wise

I NEED DNP BUT I CAN'T FIND ANY IN THIS SHIT COUNTRY REEEEEEEE

Lidls (Aldi for you boys) is fucking golden for food prices.

lidl and aldi are two separate stores we have both you idiot

If you boil chewing gum and diet coke in a pan for 3 hours then strain the liquid out into a container and let it cool in the fridge overnight, the mixture converts into DNP

Not difficult ya mong

and no I'm not telling you where

>insect burgers
extremely protein dense, why not tbf
probably doesn't taste too bad either

who here virgin active? :^)

>he does the virgin lift

Any of you fuccbois from Bolton?

What a shithole.
Also Total Fitness is full of muslim lads who seem to think their mothers or child brides work at the gym to clean up after them.

DEE DUBYA SPOHTS FITNISS

Who here on the skyr diet lads?

Sheffield here,

I had to settle for a mediocre gym over a strongman one because of the distance. Feels bad having only two squat rack.

I buy my supps from amazon

>Prime next day delivery

Anything else is for runts

Anyone else gyming in Sutton South London area?

Aye man 50 gram a protons a pot and 300ish kcals. GOAT cutting food

Yeah buddy, been mixing some in with cooked oats and a little honey or something, banging breakfast.

OY M8s U GOTA GIBSY ON THE JIBBA YE FUKIN CANKERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DE UOU EVAN LEFT M8

ah yes american """"""""""banter"""""""""""""

Hit 3 PRs this week lads

Emporers gym in York, fucking hate it.

Just started a job with full flexitime so I'm currently high on the joys of an empty gym at 2pm in the afternoon.

Sweat?

>alri lads

over here we pronounce it awi

Why didn't you ask him to move to somewhere else on the floor? You some kind of cuck lad?

I couldn't believe what was going on

I saw he was about to deadlift and thought great, one set and done. Then he did two more sets and I thought what the Fuck is this clown doing.

He kept sitting cross legged between sets. Then he started to de-load the bar and I thought he was done. Nope, he starts doing more deadlifts.

It's not my gym because I was only in the area a few days so I tend to just take a step back and work around other people when I'm not a regular. This kid just kept going though. He had a belt too.

I think I was just in shock at what he was doing. I kept thinking he will be done after this set because who does so many deadlifts. So I just kept waiting. Then nope, one more set. I just stood in bewilderment.

I admit after three of four sets I should have said what the Fuck are you playing at lad.

Anyone go to the ocean terminal pure gym in edinburgh?

>anytime fitness
What's it like? I'm at the Aquadrome, but I was thinking of going to QMC because it's quieter and closer to work.

Just joined at stoke north puregym, moved here for work recently and barely know anyone in this shit city aha

I eat 500g every day for breakfast. 55g of protein for only 16g of carbs and ~350kcal. I mix it with frozen blueberries and a tablespoon of honey. It tastes great, i'd eat it over ice cream any day of the week.

>tfw weekly trip to costco to buy Skyr by the bucketload.

I only went twice in my short time in the area but it seemed quiet enough. Had I got there 60 seconds earlier I'd have beaten two other guys to the second cage but that's how the cookie crumbles. Other than deadlift Dan there was minimal waiting for equipment.

There was this one psychopath man let who was shredded do much he walked with his back arched and his stomach sticking out like a peacock. He walked about muttering to himself from machine to machine. Kept hearing him say shit about releasing negative energy. At one point when I was making notes on my phone app I heard him mutter about being surrounded by technology and that its killing him or some shit.

I suspect he posts here

>PIANO MAN IN TOWN IN MAY
I'M SO EXCITED LADS I'VE GOT TO BUY TICKETS

Pure Gym?

Are there any brands of beans that don't contain 50g of sugar?

literally all of them?

stop shopping in the bake bean section, go to the "bean" section

you'll have to make do with the sodium though

Anyone go to the triangle gym?

>tfw you have replaced fapping with 6 days a week exercise as a coping mechanism for your depression

Help me m8s, I have fallen and I can't get up

How do I believe in myself again?