Do you look down on people who don't lift or try to better themselves physically in some sort of way?

Do you look down on people who don't lift or try to better themselves physically in some sort of way?

Be honest

I've always been in normal shape 6'1 185ish and never worked out. I started this month and it has me shocked that most people don't commit to even a light routine. It clears my mind and gives me shit to do until I start uni. To answer your question, I don't look down on them, I just don't understand them

I look down on people who don't do cardio

fuk u

>better themselves
my poor little user doesn't know this guy was a mega cokehead

If you look down on people you stoop as low as them

Only if they talk down about those who do.

Yes, I do. Especially the girls who say, "I don't want to get too big" or "I jiggle too much". There's always a million excuses not to do something.

No, I don't. People have different aspirations in life and I respect them.

I'm 5'6 so I look up to most people

Couldn't give one single fuck to save my life t b h. Caring about what complete strangers do with their lives is quite autistic mon famille.

I only look down on the fakers - the one that seriously think P90x is going to fix their shit then immediately post the fried food they ate. No discipline and they think gimmicks are going to work then use that to get attention. Fags.

Only if they have a good frame. There's a 6'7" fat ass at my work with broad as fuck shoulders and he pisses me off because he doesn't lift. He has the genes for a fucking dominant strongman but is lazy as shit. Nice guy though

honestly yes.
I can't imagine not going to the gym for a week, let-alone ever..
How do they cope!?

Honestly, I do.

I used to feel bad about it, like there was some sort of problem with me thinking everyone else was dumb, useless, or unworthy of whatever. But then I realised if anything really bad ever happens I'm not going to want to waste my time and resources helping out people who are weak as shit and can't do anything for themselves. I've built my body and conditioned myself for aesthetics I'll admit, but also for functionality. And I think that if you don't care about yourself enough to improve your functionality your worth as a person declines. And I ain't ready to pick up your slack. So f-you for being lazy and out of shape. Just, f-you.

Being fit makes you a better person. End of story.

Nah I'm not too worried what other people do I mind my own business

yes i do

some people to a degree. Not all.

Depends on the person

This is the redpilled answer. I used to look down on people who didn't lift, but in reality lifting is only part a successful life. What's more important is money and social status.

No I pretty much ignore the existence of everybody else who isn't close to me

>falling for the free will meme
Willpower doesn't exist because it's an extrapolation of free will.

>What's more important is money and social status.
That's the most blue pilled thing I've ever seen.

The red pilled answer is "I don't give a fuck and I'm not trying to impress anyone with status either. Fuck off."

So then what is driving the world, user? Honest question. If it isn't the extension of people's desires and their will then what is causing their actions?

Self-neglect is repugnant.

I'm not a sperg who gets preachy about it with people or anything, and I have some very close friends who are sedentary shits (them I do rag on for keks). But I do simply observe the fact that "careless with one's body" is objectively a negative trait. And when let go to extremes like straight up obesity, a whole host of other character flaws seem inevitably to go hand in hand.

The choice to take care of oneself is not just a heutral "lifestyle choice" that ought to be respected, but it's not a mortal sin that makes or breaks a person's worth either.

I actually pity that they don't want to see how far they can challenge their body. It's complacency.

So what? It's just a pic of a dude that is in solid shape used to further the idea of self improvement. Why nitpick the details of this post instead of contributing to the actual topic?

Free will doesn't exist? Nice. I'm going to use this in my murder trial.

Bf %?

If their refusal to do so puts a burden on others, or they act as if they don't need to when they obviously do, yes I do look down on people who don't commit to bettering themselves physically. If they're minding their own business and they have the needs of themselves and those who depend on them met, then no.

I look down on people who can't control their own body weight because I think it says a lot about their lifestyle, life choices and personality type
How am I suppose to trust you with anything when you can't trust yourself around a discounted candy bin at a store

How can virgins and other assorted losers like you people look down on others?

>posting example of a pathetic faggot who died because he didn't do cardio

wew lad

pretty easily desu. Maintaining the self-loathing to narcissism balance is the tough part

But you people are the bottom of the barrel, already. It's literally impossible for you to look down on others, only up.

Wrong. Whether You like it or not you live in a society with a hierarchy based on money and status. Choosing to ignore this is only a form of cognitive dissonance and will do you no good. It's the social version of "I don't want to get big anyway! x)"

Good job user, you are truly so much better than any loser that would spend his time posting on a Taiwanese underwater basket weaving forum.

Keep slaying all that pussy you stud!

>Not being the Mesiah of Aesthetics
>Not dying shredded as fuark for our sins

So salty. It's delicious. Virgins truly are pathetic like ragebags of failure.

When I first started lifting there were these buff guys that always looked down on me, I was too damn skinny, auschwitz mode and sometimes I saw them laughing at me.

But in a couple months that changed when I had to use the showers and they saw my penis,
the Lord blessed me with a decent size and all of them had baby dicks.

Once you have enough money, the only thing that you'll care about is not losing it. Fuck that.

The same can be said about gains, but once you make money you also get smarter with it (also like gains).

>if you kill your enemies they win

People my own age, no because I was in their position not long ago. People in their 30s, 40s, etc that are fat fucks yes.

yes

should be the other way around. kids in their prime should have the desire to push their bodies. Older men can often have other priorities.