Daily reminder that each muscular man's secret fantasy is getting his ass destroyed by a cute dickgirl

Daily reminder that each muscular man's secret fantasy is getting his ass destroyed by a cute dickgirl

OP you simply do not understand our true inner feelings. I cannot speak for everyone here when I say I would do deplorable things to dickgirls. I would grab their cocks with my mouth and blow them so hard they'd quiver in the streets where I found them. Once they've been submitted to my good boy blowjobs I would do a muay thai sumo roll over his legs and position my nasty man anus right in front of his shnozz. My willpower would spread my cheeks and bless his cute girl face with my egg-infested colon leakage.

Sauce on this qt trap?

She has a tiny penis and can't even get hard anymore

I do want a lady to pound me with a strapon. I guess I'm well on my way to dickgirls

why is that

Sarina Valentina

Sarina Valentina.

Didn't like her brunette phase but I'm torn between her redhair and blonde looks

She was better without the giga titties

She's had herself castrated because her balls were messing with her hormones.

Dies she have a vagina too?

Because her hormones are effectively female now.

xe has a dickgina

>shoulders

>Not asserting dominance on filthy little degenerate dickgurls

Stay pleb.

It's true. I want to work out just so maybe someday a cute little mtf who loves man-ass will pound me

Well thank Hitler I'm not muscular.

Secret? I make sure that everyone knows this about me.

Why do trap threads always get much more attenton than other threads?

where do you think you are.bmp

this

Didnt get it destroyed, but enjoyed it during my stay in thailand. Was really worth the experience. Im not gay or anything. I wanted to fuck a normal thai girl and ended up with a shemale. First I wanted to leave, but I couldnt because that would have broke her heart.
In the end, it was my fault for not knowing better. So I tried and I have to say, it felt awesome.
I could recommend it to anybody to at least try it. Just fly to thailand on your own. No one of your friends and family have to know. Just make the experience.

no homo tho

It had nothing to do with being homo. Im hetero. It was just an exerpience and it felt great.

"I had intercourse with another biological male; that male attempted to act like a female. In no way am I a homosexual or an inferior male specimen though haha it was just an experience"

You are and always will be an inferior male than a pure male who does not get pleasure from inserting their penis inside another biological man's rectum

I can understand fucking them, but why get fucked by them?

>She

Attracted to females and like putting stuff in my ass, what's not to understand.

daily reminder, op is a fag

Daily reminder being straight is uncultured

A man fucked you in the ass with his cock that is not simply putting things in your ass

Pathetic.

But it was a dickgirl user.

>ywn have a trap gf that's excited everytime you come home from the gym