bicep curl 4x8
Legs-squat 5x5
lunges 5x10
zercher squat 5x10
calf raises 5xmax
jumping rope on one leg 5xmax
i also train forearms and abs every day with whatever comes to mind
i progress via adding weight/reps/sets/shortening rests
worked up to 4plates diddly for 10, 2pl becnh for 10 3plate sqat for 10 and 1plate z-press for 6

you should cunt

thank you man , it's not 2 years straight sometimes i go weeks without training , i don't really know what PPL really means , i'm now searching for a diet plan and a good workout program like the one you gave me ,i never used supplements i'm i gonna make it without using them ?

push,pull,legs
basically you push on monday, pull on tuesday,legs on wednesday rest and repeat
well protein+maltodexterin should be enough , you dont really need anything else

>natty

No fucking way!

Thank you so much !

what a real natty looks like according to Veeky Forums

what a fucking failure of genetics LMAO bet you get framemogged by middle school boys with those shoulders. AND LOOK AT THOSE WIDE HIPS! IT WAS OVER BEFORE U EVEN STARTED

nah i don't have wide hips

What? Veeky Forums thinks everyone is on roids, including both of them.

and i'm taller and i have the widest shoulders compared to most guys in my college so yeah

fat person detected

wtf does weight have to do with anything? i'm talking about BONES which is all genetics. being fat or skinny has no effect on the width of the hips or shoulders. even if he was 8% bf and had some muscle he would still look like SHIT!!!!!!

lmao it's over tbqh, no point in lifting if you have the frame of a girl

know you just being retarded , i don't have that kinda frame my shoulders are wide

classic Veeky Forums what is even the point? probably a fucking neet virgin

yeah lol tbqh with you, you're fine. it's just in the first pic the angle and u covering ur left side made ur hips look wide compared to shoulders.

just work ur delts and make sure u have a good face and then u could PROBABLY slay

DONT BULK AND GET FAT!! eat enough to build muscle while staying relatively lean, it might take some time as a natty, so if u don't wanna wait years just roid for a god like body in months.

if you're staying natty, it's ok if SOME abs go away for a while just make sure not to turn into a fat pig tbqh

Please go to reddit.com/r/Incels

thank you this is so helpful ,i think i have a decent face but i will stay natty ,i will do as you said build muscle while staying lean cause the thought of getting fat again scares me

Cut........... your mullet

it is not a mullet hahaha , i have long hair ,so i always do a man bun at the gym so it dosen't bother me