Is it true that testosterone makes your hair darker and that guys with blond hair have low test

Is it true that testosterone makes your hair darker and that guys with blond hair have low test

No, hair colour is affected by several loci on several genes across your chromosomes and has nothing to do with your level of test you fucking retard

you forgot to add high test threads are real too.

No but as a blonde I started getting much more and much darker body hair since I started test.

T-thanks gainz

>tfw ridiculously hairy chest and stomach

And this happened when I was a teen before I even started working out.

Is this good or bad

light hair color is better at absorbing vit d from the sun so guys with light hair would tend to be higher t, if anything

Then why do lots of guys have blond hair when they're kids but it turns brown as they get older?

I used to have very light blond hair and now it's dark brown.

It's fine, some women like that and you always have the option of shaving.

And if you're gay you can be a big hairy gay-boi

why would it be realted to test

Your t levels naturally increase as you grow up

Melanine has nothing to do with Test.

>all these effeminate blond cucks in denial

Lol keep crying Nordweenies

Alpine master race here

Then drop off after 30-40 or so. So the hair would get more blond again after that.

Well there have been a few studies showing that blond men tend to have more bitch boi submissive faces. Apparently the hypothesis is that blond dudes get treated like kids for longer since we associate being blond with youth.
I'm not even mad tho my face is masculine af.
Praise be to abusive childhoods and having no dad

>blond men tend to have more bitch boi submissive faces

But one of the characteristics of the Nordic race is strong, square jaws

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens faggot

you don't even look nordic enough

Fuck out of here you little Anglo bitch

shit lads he was pretty big four years ago..

Where do all the strongmen come from? Iceland and the rest of Scandinavia? That's what I thought

Was this study done in America?

I think pure Nordic guys like in Scandinavia have the strong, square jaws, but in America, you have a lot of guys who are a mixture of Nordic, Irish, and Anglo, and they often have blond hair and round, weak numale faces

I dont know but women seem to be disgusted by blond haired men

t. cuck

This is often true.
There are many weak jawed, potato faced Scandinavian men who could pass as americans too, but there are many isolated "pure nordic" people who will have the strongest jaws.

Savickas is from Lithuania tho, and Eddie is a Brit.

Which countries have the highest suicide rate?

Thats what I thought, blondebeta

Guyana
South Korea
Sri Lanka
Lithuania
Suriname

I'm surprised the gooks kill them selves so often.

Blond hair and blue eyes is very feminine. Natural High test : dark hair.

Weak chin. Roided faggot

Ok so you're marginally better than gooks. But not really since the khans conqoured you and MONGOLED your women

Lol scandinavians are a joke

That's why people go grey

Hair colour is affected my melanine

What you say?

But I'm American, I was just curious about suicide rates. I also found out that men kill themselves FAR more than women, in every country. I wonder why that is.
I have some theories, but maybe I'll read up on it a bit more.

There is enormous pressure on men. Society coddles women but men are on their own.

Societal pressure was along my general reasoning. While past data is unreliable, it seems that suicide rates have risen in contemporary times. Perhaps the reality of global competition exacerbates it. I suspect intellect plays a factor as well. I've found some studies, a few behind pay walls tho.

Personally, I like to think that I am at peace with the fact that I will be quickly forgotten when I die. I attempt to take solace in the fact that I may still add something, however slight, to the breadth of human knowledge.

Or maybe I'll just fucking kill myself at 50.

Women go for methods with higher survival rate (od on pills) where men use methods that kill more instantly (gun, hanging). Women attempt more often, men are more often successful.

Women who """attempt""" suicide are doing it for attention. If they actually wanted to kill themselves they could use a gun like men do.

Yeah, the same way fatties are 'recovered anorexia survivors' who bravely ate cheeseburgers to gain hundreds of pounds women who attempt suicide and superficially cut themselves are just looking for attention and the highly valued victim card.

>be a blond kid
>turn brown/black during puberty
>me now
>start losing hairs
fuck testosterone

>Tfw I have my 100% Norwegian grandfather's genes
>he's 93 and can still drive
>has all his hair
>still drinks like a sailor like when he was in the Coast Guard back when Hitler was still a thing.
Feelsogood

Same and it did it at a really early age. It's like when I was around 18 or 19 all the hair on my head decided to move to my chest.

>93 and still has all his hair
>I had a receding hairline in high school

Why is life so cruel anons

No